...5...

Alone(editing)

Minah pov 

"Minah!stop running.It wasn't him, Your just seeing things."

" Shut up!It WAS him I know it!"

"Ughh!"

She just doesn't understand.I need to see him.I haven't talked to him since our date and all my calls go straight to voicemail.I know I might seem like a desprate bish,but I really want him to be mine.

I look around the street.I was sure he came here with four other hot guys and one fat ugly one.(you meanie 😝)

"See.He's not here,now can we go and eat?"

I pouted(uglily)

"But...I swear he was here."

~💚~💚~

Yijeong pov

As I put down the food I look at the one in front of me.And can I say he is fudging hot.(I won't curse in this story.sorry)Brown hair brushed into a neat comb over,brown eyes that sparkle like a diamond.And DANNG THOSE MUSCLES.Not that I was staring.

"P-please enjoy they meal."

I tried to leave but a hand stopped me.

"W-wait."

"Yes sir,Do you need anything."

 Kyungil pov

"O-oh,ah can you tell me-"

ugh.he's gonna think that Im some kind of weirdo for stopping him for no reason.think kyungil think.

"W-here the bathroom is?"

Great.Just great. You are the biggest idiot in the world, seriously.Even he thinks so,I mean look,just look.He's staring at you like you just asked him to marry a dog.

"Just around the that corner sir"

" O-oh t-thank you"

I stood up and took a quick peek at my team.They also looked at me with a "what the fudge are you doing?"look.I blushed in enbarassmentand walk quickly to the bathroom.

Yukwon pov

Wow.Just wow.

Kyungil the most confedent person I know just made a fool of himself.Amazing.I mean even Minhyuk didn't look like an idiot when he asked me out.Well maybe he did.I can remember. oh well back to my food.

Kyungil pov 

I don't even have to go.oh well I guess I wash my hands.Wow even when I'm alone I'm still a loser.

I was my hands quickly then get out of the bath room .I quickly shut the door and try to hurry to my table.Fate loves to make look retarded because I just tripped....on someone.....and it was the same beautiful waiter as before.

"Ah,I-I'm sorry I-I d-didn't see you there"

 

"Its o-okay.U-um mind getting off me ple-"

he didn't get to finish that sentence because a voice interupted our moment. 

"GET OF MY BOYFRIEND YOU !!"