...7...

Alone(editing)

AUTHOR POV

"Where is he!?Where's my friend!?"

Said a voice that just burst through the door.Everyone turned to the two people who just enter the room.The Bangs,who knew who they where,weren't suprised ,But The rest were confused .Who were this people?Did they know Yijeong?

The short one spoke up

"who da fudge are you!?"

Jaeho was the first to speak.

"Im Jaeho,we helped your friend get here.The less hansome one in the corner is Kyungil,the two cuddling over there are Minhyuk and Yukwon,The Long haired one who is staring at the tall beauty,and the tall beauty is Jaehyo, and the ones staring at you like lovesick puppies are Jiho and Jihoon."

Jaeho explained,which earned him four glares and flushs faces.

 The two bowed and the taller one spoke.

"I'm kyung and this is taeil.We're Yijeong's friends."

Jiho's Pov

Kyung.Thats a pretty name,But what would be even prettier is Woo Kyung....Wait.......WHAT THE HECK JIHO!!!Get your self together if you what to marry this gu-STOP!!!OK!STOP THINKING THESE THINGS THEY'LL THINK YOUR METALLY ILL..............wait...............WHY ARE THEY STARING AT MEEE!!!!

 

 

 Jihoon pov

 Ok what the fudge is wrong with jiho hyung.His face is red and he's shaking his head alot.OH MY LORD!HE FINALLY WENT CRAZY!Well it was bout to happen someday with this team.Poor poor jiho.

Author pov 

Everyone was staring at the two with question marks on top of their heads.Until kyung turned to jaeho again.

"Where is he?"

"he who?"

"My friend?"

The whole room suddenly got quiet.Noone knew now to break it to the two friends that yijeong could die any second.

"He asked you a question?Where is he?"

"You better sit down for this."

"Why?"

"Cause this will shock you."

"Ok"

Kyungil started explaining everything from the begining.By the time he was finished kyung's face was red and had tears falling from his face.Taeil sat silently,his face blank.

"You mean to tell me ,That did this.She...nearly Killed  Yijeong."

"I't wasn't the first time"

"Taeil"

"What?!Do you want to pretend that it didn't happen?that he was ok the way he was before?No kyung no,I will not sit here pretending that its ok!That I don't see the pain in his eyes and he is happy!"

"What do you mean ?"

 

"Yijeong was bullied ok.Ever since they found out he was found on the side of the road 16 years ago.He never knew his parents.He thought they didn't want him.We would get calls from his neighbor ricardo that ~sniff~h-he w-would c-cry h-himself to sleep.A-and w-wake up with ~sniff~red bloodshot e-eyes."

Taeil was now crying hard.He loves his friends.His family also left him at age five at a orphange.Thats why he cares so deeply for yijeong.He doesn't want him to feel so alone like he did.He doesn't want one of them gone...

He felt warm strong arms wrapped around him and pull him close.

"Don't cry.He's gonna be all right.I promise."

Taeil looked up and saw Kyung being comforted Jiho also whispering comforting words to him.

"Excuse me."

Everyone one turned to the docter standing in the door way.

"It seems like mr.Bang has passed the critical stage,but his is still in a coma,no worries he will wake up in four or five hours according to our calculations."                            

Everyone cheered.Taeil jumped on jihoon ,so happy that he could kiss him.....

And thats what he did.

~🐼~🐼~

 Yay yijeong lives~~!!!what did you think I would kill my main character?Heck no!! And some taepyo for your wait.thank you all my subbies who stayed with me and for they new ones that hopefully will too~

~BANGLO4EVER🐼

 ~