...6...

Alone(editing)

Minah pov 

I was enraged.This thing dared to touch what's mine.I will kill him.

"Minah?"

"Didn't your parents teach you not to touch whats not yours?"

"minah!"

"Oh wait they left you!!"

"Minah stop!"

"They left you because they knew you would become a dirty who steals people's things and in my point of view,they did the right thin-"

SMACK!!

Author pov.

there was an eree silence.Kyungil was standing up with his hand in the air.Minah holding her cheek and yijeong was still on the floor,tears in his eyes.

"Never ...speak ill of him again.I FELL on top of him and I don't remember ever being yours,so you have no right to do that to him.Understand?"

Kyungil's voice was cold and hard.

Minah turned to yijeong with anger in her eyes 

"you.."

Yijeong looked up.A feared aura around him.

"you made kyungil like this.YOU MADE HIM HATE ME!!"

"N-no I-"

"STOP LYING YOU !!YOU TURN HIM AGAINST ME SO HE WILL CHOOSE YOU!WELL THAT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.NOT IF I KILL YOU FIRST!!"

And before anyone could stop her,she pounced on him.Throwing his head against the wall.He fainted and blood started to come out of his head.

Kyungil held her back while Minhyuk checked his pulse.

"He's still alive,but we need to take him to a hospital."

"Whats going on?"

Everyone turned to look at zelo and a muscler looking guy.

"Call an ambulance.Now!"

Zelo looked at yijeong and hurried towards the phone.The muscler looking guy crouched down near yijeong.

"what happened."

"She did it.I fell on top of him on accident and she though we were doing something.She got jealous and started to scream at him.I slapped her and she throw his head into the wall."

He turned towards her with a look that could kill.

"So..This happened because you were being a jealous bish...am I right."

Minah was too scared to answer.Jieun trembling behind her.

"Get out..."

"H-huh" 

"You heared me.GET OUT OF MY RESTURANT YOU S!!"

Fearing for their lives they ran out as face as they could.

Kyungil pov

"Are you her boyfriend or something."

"No.We went on one date.Bish must of though I was into her or something."

He nodded at me then looked back at yijeong.

"Sigh~poor boy.He has no family only two friends.He lives in a crummy apartment across town.He doesn't deserve this."

"The ambulance will be here in two minutes." 

I looked at him and nodded.hopefully he will survive this.

"Everyone move out of the way!!"

A paramedic yelled as the others can running through the door.They check his pulse again then put a cloth on the wound.Then they put him on a stretcher and wheel him out of here.

~💚~💚~

still kyungil pov

We waited in the hallway of the hospital.Yijeong(I now know his name.)was wheeled into surgery about and hour ago.We still know nothing.

"Are you  yijeong Bang's family?"

"No,I'm his boss, Yongguk Bang ...he has no family."

"I see.Well Mr.Bang has recieved blunt forced trama to the head.which could cause brain damage.Lucky It didn't.But it did crack his head so we  sewed his skin back together so it will heal but its highly unlikely.

"What are you saying doctor..."

 

 "....he might not make it..."

~🐼~

"Did you find him?"

"No.my team is still looking."

"Niel"

"Why haven't they found him yet?Are they even looking?"

"babe calm down."

"Don't you tell me to calm Minsoo when my baby,no OUR baby is out there thinking his parents left him in the middle of the street.Alone."

"I know,Niel but you have to be patience.We will find him and bring him home."

"I hope so.I'm putting all my trust in you little sister."

~💚~💚~💚~

Double update.Yay.well sorry I left you at a cliff hanger but NAP AND BANGLO have made their appearance  and dokyun is next and has anyone seen the new video Might just die.Amazing!!Anyway until next time bye bye

BANGLO4EVER~🐼