...9...

Alone(editing)

Yijeong Pov

Pain

Thats all I felt.I can't see,move or hear any thing.Its all black.Just like the room.Im scared.I don't know where I am or how long Ive been here.Its just Like the room.The room were this all began.

I just wanna die.Its better than this.I rather feel nothing and syop breathing than feel this and get more.

Kyung Pov.

They Lied...

He never woke up in a few hours.He hasn't woke up in a two weeks.The "doctors" say that they underestamated the blow to his head and it might of been More powerful than they expected.Taeil is not taking it so good.He won't eat,sleep or even speak to me.This whole ordeal has brought him to the edge.I just hope it won't push him over it.

Zico Pov.

Kyung won't talk to me.He barely even looks at me.Ever since they said he wake up he's eyes lit up like a kid on christmas,But when 2 days passed with nothing he looked more like an orphan in the rain.

I wish I could cheer him...then mabye he will like me.

 

Taeil Pov

He's not gonna make it.He will leave me.Just like my family.

"You are disgusting!"

"Complete disappointment."

"A simple piece of trash."

I look up to see the eyes of my mother,brother and father.No tears,No regret..No emotion at all.The mother that smiled at me every morning now stared at me in horror.The brother and father that played games with me in the backyard now refused to look my way.

"go.."

"Father-"

"Do not call me that!!!I only have one son.I will not have a "queer"in the family.Come back when you change your ways."

I started to feel rage.How dare they say that.

"Fine.But listen to this and listen to it closely.I will never change my ways just to stay in this family.As far as I know we were never the perfect noble family.Mother you were a e and thats how you meet father,A broke salesman.And jongsoo your always smoking in the back of the house and at work,Your not even 17!!So if you think that I will ever think to come back to this family well think again.I will live a better life and you will never see me again!!!"

With that I shut the door and never turned back.Not even when tears filled my eyes..

 I haven't seen them in a year.I really miss them.And I don't want to be left alone again if yijeong is gone.

P.O Pov

Taeil won't talk to me.Since that kiss,We never really talked about it.At first when we realised what we done we were uncomfortable.Then akward and finally he started to ignore me.It hurts to think that your crush might dislike you but it hurts even more when they pretend not to see you.I know that Yijeong is still asleep but he can atleast notice me.

Kyungil Pov

Its all my fault.I did this to him.If only I went to a different cafe,if only I notice her on the street.I wish I can take it all back and maybe he'll been awake and safe.He has caught my eye with his beautiful ones.Your not suppose to do this to the one you love.I know its cliche bu I did fall in love at first sight.But I hurt him.And that is not something thats easily forgotten.

Noone's pov

The five people were so caught up in their own problems that they didn't see a hand twitch and eyes open.

...

HATE ME!!!IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR!!!I update two hours late.fudge my life.any way ill update twice today.ok?