Capturing Peterpan

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

Capturing Peterpan


The castle’s very big, and there are teenagers in the castle. The King, the royal family, the knights, and the gardeners. The teenagers in the castle, are all male. And there are many children work there as maids or chefs, ect. Children in the castle were not all ‘really’ a child, some of them were already a teenager, but Chen, the castle mage gave spells to them. So their body won’t get old, because of some reason.

In Neverland, there are vampires, werewolf, witches, fairies, human with tail and ear like animal, etc. But many of them were children, and some of them teenager in a kid body.

Sehun walked to his brother’s room, he knocked the door. But no one answered, so he just entered the room. The King’s room. “I didn’t say you can come in” Myungsoo stared at Sehun, his younger brother, the Prince. “You just saying that” Sehun replied, Myungsoo stood up and throws away the book that he just read “you didn’t have to throw away all the books that you read, hyeong” Sehun said to Myungsoo. “Geez… What do you want? Blabbering here?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, but Sehun just didn’t care about that negative response.

“Hoya, the head of the knight, just told me that he saw Peterpan just flew from outside the world. He brought another person here… But, the problem’s… Hoya’s not sure if it’s really a ‘children’ or a ‘teenager’ what are we going to do?” Sehun told Myungsoo all the information that he has. Myungsoo looked at Sehun and walked closer to him “what do you mean?” Myungsoo didn’t like the news that Sehun just gave to him.

Sehun rolled his eyes “that person looked-like a ‘teenager’ to Hoya, the vampire” he answered his big brother. “Search that person and bring that person here” Myungsoo said to Sehun, Sehun nodded and walked away from the room.

Jungkook’s walking at the corridor, when he heard his friends talking about a person that Peterpan just brought to Neverland. “What are you doing here?” Jin stood right behind Jungkook, Jungkook jumped forward in a second and turn back at Jin. “S-Seok Jin hyeong? I-I… I heard the people were talking about the person that peterpan brought here” Jungkook stammered. Jin just nodded and cross his hands on his chest.

“That person is a girl, and her name’s Kang Hanna. She’s sixteen years old, Taehyung brought her here when he was taking back his shadow” Jin told Jungkook about Hanna. Jungkook think about Jin’s sentence for minute. “M-MWO?! Sixteen years old?! S-She’s a teenager?! A-And why did Peterpan brought her here? W-Wait… How did you know the detail about her, while Hoya only know that Peterpan brought someone with him?” Jungkook gave Jin a lot of question.

Jin exhales.

“I’m a best friend of him before, Kook. My fairy can be invisible, and very quiet, so I can get those informations. And, she’s  in Taehyung’s attic… Ah, don’t tell this story to anyone, okay? I don’t want the King knows the information from other people except Hoya. I don’t want to make Hoya looked useless” Jin talked to Jungkook, Jungkook nodded and close his eyes “I promise, I won’t tell anyone” he promise. Jin smiled to him “good boy, Okay… I want to go to my room now, bye” Jin walked away after patted Jungkook’s head.

---

The morning already arrive, Peterpan woke up and took a bath at the bathroom. Then, he wore his clothes and walked to the attic, while Tinkerbell’s making breakfast with her spells. Peterpan looked at the beautiful princess that he met yesterday. She’s so beautiful.

Hanna opened her eyes slowly and looked at Peterpan. “Good morning, Hanna” Peterpan smiled to Hanna, Hanna sat on her bed and smiled back at Peterpan. She rubbed her eyes, she’s really cute. “Good morning too, Peter” she smiled.

“Want to have breakfast? Tinkerbell already made some breakfast for us…” Peterpan smiled, Hanna nodded and walked together with Peterpan downstairs. They gathered together at the dining table, Tinkerbell’s leading the pray, after pray, they ate their breakfast. Slow but sure.

Myungsoo finished his breakfast, then he walked away from the dining room. “He’s still like that since then…” Sungjong exhales while looking at the door where his brother used to walked out from the dining hall. “Well, that tragedy made him a king and made many people missing and died” Sehun said while still eating his breakfast.

“We better not discuss that tragedy here, your highness” Said Suho, the cardinal in the kingdom.

“I know Suho, I know… It just a tragedy… What’s special about that” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Hyeong! It’s really important!” Sungjong didn’t like what Sehun just said about the tragedy.

“Your highness…” Suho repeated.

 “Well, it’s not that important. The important thing is how to handle this castle professionally” Sehun said.

“Are you going to say that Myungsoo isn’t good enough?” Sunggyu ate his cake.

“You’re older and more professional, but why he chooses Myungsoo to be the king?” Sehun asked Gyu.

“I don’t know, but I guess you’re right” Sunggyu replied.

“Your majesty…” Suho tried to make those royal family calmed down.

Myungsoo’s standing infront of the dining room door. And they’re talking about him, Myungsoo breathes and then walked away from there. He’s unwanted, just like usual. His brothers are better than him, but why choosing him?

After finish with taking a bath, Peterpan, Tinkerbell, and Hanna travels around Neverland. Peterpan carried Hanna on his back while he’s flying with Tinkerbell. “The view’s perfect” Hanna smiled, she really likes nature. “There are many falling stars in Neverland, but you have to be the fastest person to wish. Or, your wish/wishes won’t come true” Peterpan explained to Hanna, Hanna nodded and smiled, she didn’t care if it’s just a dream or a real thing. “Look! It’s a human with wings” Hanna looked at the sky and found a person that looked just like an angel.

Peterpan carried her and brought her to a village. “W-Where are we?” Hanna asked Peter, Peter smiled “Catesis village” Peter answered Hanna. Then, a person like a vampire walked to them. That person’s tall and has a blonde hair, he looked cool. “My name’s Kris, I’m a vampire. Nice to meet you, my lady” Kris grabs one of Hanna’s hand and kiss it. Hanna looked at Kris beautiful eyes, Kris smiled at her “Taehyung, did you bring this beautiful creatures to this world? What a mess… What happen if…” Kris didn’t finish yet, but Jimin came in a second “hi guys! Oh! A new guy! Hi, I’m Jimin, nice to meet you!” Jimin shook Hanna’s hand and smiled. “I’m Kang Hanna, nice to meet you too” Hanna smiled back at Jimin. Tinkerbell fly around Hanna again and fly away to a garden near that village.

There are some teenagers in that village, so different with another part of Neverland. “Hanna, want to play with me at the forest?” Peterpan smiled, Hanna nodded and they played together.

A week passed…

Hanna and Peterpan’s sitting under the tree, they smiled together. “Do you have parents, Peterpan?” Hanna asked Peterpan, Peterpan looked at Hanna “just call me ‘Taehyung’ from right now. Ah, of course I have parents… The Real Peterpan and The Goddess of the forest, my mother’s so beautiful… But, something happened… And my mother died, my father live in Neverland too. But, I don’t know what part of Neverland is it” Peterpan smiled.

“Ah, I’m sorry for your parents, Taehyung-ssi” Hanna hung his head, Peterpan nodded and looked at Hanna. He touch Hanna’s chin and looked into her eyes “you’re so beautiful, even Tinkerbell likes you…”

“Tinkerbell’s so friendly, I think she likes lots of people” Hanna said to Peterpan.

“No. Tinkerbell’s kind of jealous if I’m with girls, but when it’s you… She’s very calm and seemed like she loves being with you. You have positive aura around you, you’re beautiful in and out” Peterpan moved his head closer to Hanna and wanted to kiss her beautiful red lips.

“No kissing in my territory, oppa” a kid jumped down from above the tree. It’s a girl, she’s very cute and pretty. Peterpan moved away from Hanna in quick and his cheeks are really red. “Oh, you must be that girl that he brought from another world. I’m Aleyna Yilmaz, nice to meet you” that kid said to them. “Aleyna! Where are you?!” A boy voice’s from the wood.

Then, bunch of boys walked out from the wood “oh, you’re here, Leyna. Wait… Peterpan? And, his girlfriend?” Kwangmin make fun of Peterpan, Peterpan shook his head and his face’s redder. Hanna looked at Kwangmin “who are you?” she asked. Minwoo come closer to Hanna and introduce himself “my name’s Minwoo, we’re Peterpan’s friends. And that kid, is our little ing sister” Minwoo glared at Aleyna.

Myungsoo looked at the clock, and then Sehun brought Kris into Myungsoo’s room. “This bastard knows where’s Peterpan, hyeong. Hoya caught him minutes ago” Sehun throwed Kris to his older brother. Myungsoo looked into Kris eyes and smirked “vampire, huh? Afraid of sunlight, without this necklace” Myungsoo took away Kris’s magic necklace that used to protect him from the sunlight, so he won’t get burned if he used that necklace. “Tell me where’s Peterpan” Myungsoo looked at Kris again.

“No way” Kris said.

“I need to safe the girl, stupid vampire” Myungsoo sat on his Kingdom chair and gave Kris some words, but Kris response nothing. “Well, you didn’t want that beautiful creatures died in Peterpan’s hand, right? You know that his father’s the ‘neverland beast’ right?” Myungsoo smirked, Kris still didn’t response anything. “Hoya have plenty of silver bullet, you want to die because of it. Eh?” Myungsoo just want the information that Kris has. “Kai!” Myungsoo called his elite guard.

“I want you to get rid of him after I count into three” Myungsoo said to Kai, Kris sweats were falling down from his face. “T-They’re in the woods near his house! With some member of BF” Kris stammered, he doesn’t want to die. “Kai, bring him to the dungeon! Let’s see if he’s tricking us or not” Myungsoo said to Kai, and Kai brought him to the dungeon. “Sehun, go to that woods right now and get that girl here” Myungsoo looked outside the window.

Sehun nodded and walked away.

Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin have a chit-chat with Peterpan and also Hanna. They laughed and shared about their different worlds. “You have a great sense of humor” Youngmin smiled, Hanna nodded after laughing “thank you, Youngmin-ssi” she smiled back.

In a second, Hoya and his team already surrounded them. Sehun walked infront of them and stopped “hello, no time no see, all of you. Ummm, bunch of teenagers? Isn’t it dangerous? Ms. Hanna we want to take you to our Infinite Castle in Lunar Kingdom” Sehun said to them, Hanna looked confused. Peterpan stood up and stand right-infront of Sehun “don’t you dare taking her from me” he said.

Sehun smiled “then, you can accompany her to Lunar Kingdom” Peterpan inhales and exhales, and finally nodded. Hoya cuffed him and brought him back to Lunar Kingdom. Minwoo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin were protecting Hanna “I don’t want to hurt her, we want to keep her save. From the Neverland Beast. All of you are teenager except Ms. Yilmaz of course. But, it’s too dangerous here. The kingdom is the safest place for teenager and children. So… I’ll give you two choices. Go with me to the kingdom and be the maids there, so you can live inside the castle. Or stayed here in Catesis Kingdom and get killed by the beast? Ah, you can also bring Aleyna Yilmaz to Lunar Kingdom if you wanted to” Sehun said to them, they thought for a minute and finally agree.

Hanna didn’t say anything and just followed them to the kingdom.

 


Author's note:
So how's this chapter? Subscribe, leave comments, and upvote
Thank you very much aww *dance to bestie song*