Wendy's Photo

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

Wendy's Photo


After breakfast…

Hanna walked to the library, when suddenly a bunch of girls from Resis Kingdom stood infront of her. “Aish! You act like you’re so cute! I’m in charge of being cute, you know?! I’m the cutest teenager in Neverland, Bang Minah!” Minah poke Hanna hardly and use some powder on her face. Hanna didn’t say anything and just silent.

“Hey! You love my Myungie oppa or not?! Even if you’re his fiancé, I will kill you if you hurt him! I’m the iest teenager in Neverland, Kim Hyuna!” Hyuna make-up her hair with her fingers and poke Hanna hardly, just like what Minah do. “A-Aw” Hanna steps back.

“Don’t you dare to hurt him, arraseo?!” Yura poke Hanna again and made her can’t move and surrounded by those girls.

Sehun just walked at the corridor when he heard some noises. He looked at bunch of girls, and he saw Hanna’s surrounded by them. He walked to her “yah! Pikyeo (get out of the way)!” Sehun walked through the girls and pull Hanna to him. He hugged her with one of his hand. Hanna’s speechless, she didn’t know how to react in situation like this. Then, Sehun released her “kajja” he grabs Hanna’s hand and bring her away from those girls.

Minah, Hyuna, and Yura looked at Sehun and Hanna. “Unnie, he’s so cool” Minah said to her older sisters. “You’re right… Prince Sehun’s cool and y” Hyuna bit her down lip. Yura nodded and looked at Sehun who walked away “I want him to be mine” Yura stared at him.

Peterpan looked at everything. He exhales. Tinkerbell just sat on his shoulder. “Are you trying to destroy me?” Peterpan looked at Hanna and rolled his eyes. “You’re jealous” Tinkerbell whispered and laughed. “Aish. Sunny-ya! Don’t laugh!” Peterpan looked at Tinkerbell.

Sehun stopped and looked at Hanna.

“Gomawo, Sehun-ssi” Hanna blushed a little, Sehun just nodded and patted her head. “They’re not bad girls. They’re nice girls, but they acts like that because they’re the only teenage girls left in their kingdom” Sehun said to Hanna.

Hanna nodded “I know” she smiled.
She looked at Sehun.
And her heart’s beating so fast.

“Well, I better go. Bye” Sehun patted Hanna’s shoulder and walked away. Hanna wave her hand, and then Peterpan stood just next to her “you like him?” he asked Hanna. Hanna shook her head and lied “m-mwo? What are you talking about? Of course not!” Hanna looked at another direction and blushed.

Peterpan grab one of Hanna’s hands and pull Hanna to her. He pecks Hanna’s cheek, and it’s really near to her lips. Hanna eyes were wider and she’s really surprised.

Peterpan steps back and looked at Hanna’s eyes “I fall in love with you. I love you” Peterpan said to Hanna bravely. “Mwo? Y-You’re drunk, Taehyung” Hanna didn’t believe what Peterpan just said to him. “I’m not drunk. I tell you the truth. I love you” Peterpan grabs one of Hanna’s shoulders.

“I love you too, Taehyung…” Hanna smiled, Taehyung smile’s very wide and big. He can’t hide happiness in his body and soul. “I love you too… As a friend…” Hanna said to him. Taehyung’s smile’s disappeared, Taehyung moved his hand away from Hanna’s shoulder. “Oh, I see” he said.

Hanna looked at him who’s walking away.

“I’m sorry Taehyung… I didn’t love you, I love someone else” Hanna whispered to herself and exhales.

Myungsoo sat at his room sofa, he’s reading his book. When, suddenly he found a photo of him and Wendy inside the book. He closed that book in quick and put it into the cupboard. He throws that photo to the fireplace. “I’m sorry Wendy… It just too hurt to think about you” Myungsoo said while looking at the photo.

A week already passed… The winter already come…

Myungsoo didn’t sure about the marriage, he didn’t want to hurt Hanna’s feeling. “The marriage’s delayed until next month… Because, in this month we have so many schedules with other kingdoms” Suga said to Myungsoo. Myungsoo’s really happy, but in the other side… He wanted to marry Hanna now.

“Mwo? Delayed until next month? Hmm… I’m so glad… I’m not ready yet” Hanna exhales and smiled when Peterpan told her everything. “Ah, have you seen Prince Sehun? Hoya said that he will come back from Resis Kingdom today” Hanna smiled, Peterpan looked at her, and Tinkerbell turned into human.

“I saw him on the library” Tinkerbell said to Hanna.

“Thank you, Sunny-bell” Hanna smiled and walked away to the library. Peterpan stared at his fairy, and rolled his eyes “why did you tell her?” he asked Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell giggled and turned around, she looked outside the window “well, if you love her. Why you didn’t chase her, Taehyung?” Tinkerbell replied.

Hanna wanted to go to library, and Sehun already walked to her. “Ah, Hanna! It’s about yours and Myungsoo marriage… You already know about it?” Sehun asked Hanna, Hanna nodded and smiled “of course” she said to Sehun.

“Prince Sehun, I found something… Who’s this girl?” Hanna took a photo from her pocket and gave it to Sehun. Sehun’s really surprised when he saw the photo “w-where did you found this?” Sehun asked Hanna. “I was walking at the corridor, and I found it on the floor” Hanna answered.

The castle’s covered with snow, it’s really cold outside, and the wind will make you feel a really cold sensation.

“It’s Wendy, Myungsoo ex-girlfriend. She died because the beast of neverland killed her infront of Myungsoo. That’s why he’s really cold… Well, there are so many reasons, but I’ll only tell you this one” Sehun exhales and explained it to Hanna. 

 


Author's note:
Hehehe ^^ How's my story?
If you like it... Please subscribe, leave comments, and upvotes ^^