Neverland's Beast

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

Neverland's Beast


“Who’s that ‘neverland beast’ why every teenagers afraid of him? What did he do? Is he a killer?” Hanna asked Sehun.

“… He’s Peterpan” Sehun answer one of Hanna’s questions.

Hanna’s really shocked “m-mwo?” but then, Sehun continued his sentence “he’s the ‘real peterpan’. Taehyung, the peterpan that you know is the son of the ‘real peterpan’ or the ‘neverland beast’. Why many of neverland people are children? That’s because peterpan get rid of them, when they grew up. But, he didn’t brave enough to attack the teenagers in Lunar or Resis Kingdom. But, the safest place is here… That’s why, that day we brought you here. We just didn’t want you got killed by that beast. Well, he entered Lunar kingdom once, the night when he killed Wendy and many other teenagers in neverland” Sehun answered.

Hanna didn’t say anything for a moment.

“That’s why Myungsoo really hate Peterpan story? And that’s why, Peterpan got caught! It’s his father’s fault” Hanna talked to herself.

“No. Peterpan killed two people. They’re Hoya’s little sister and Dongwoo, Hoya’s brother. That’s why Hoya really hates Peterpan” Sehun said sentences that made Hanna very surprised. She never thinks that Peterpan’s a murderer. She thinks he’s nice and pure.

“Damn you, Sehun! You told her everything!” Peterpan came and want to punch Sehun’s cheek, but Sehun jumped back, so he didn’t get punched. “She asked me, Taehyung” Sehun said to him calmly.

“Why did you kill Hoya’s little sister? Why did you kill Hoya’s brother? Why? Tell me…” Hanna looked at Peterpan. Peterpan looked into another direction “It’s an accident… I used to love her, Hanna. Just like my love for you now…” Peterpan said to Hanna and hung his head.

“How should I trust you? Why you never told me about it?” Hanna asked Peterpan again. Peterpan walked to her, she steps back and looked to another direction. “Do you will still believe in me even when I told you everything? Do you still want to be my friend even when you know all about my past? That’s why I never tell you… I’m afraid of losing you… Just like I lose Hoya’s little sister…” Peterpan looked at Hanna and express everything in his heart.

Hanna didn’t say anything, she didn’t know how to react. So, she just walked away back to her room. “Damn you” Peterpan gave Sehun a dead glare. Sehun didn’t do anything, he just stared back at Peterpan.

“Hanna” Myungsoo looked at Hanna who’s walking away and didn’t say anything, even when she met Myungsoo, she just kept walking. Hanna didn’t replied Myungsoo, Myungsoo grabbed Hanna’s hand and pull her to him. “Release me! Ish!” Hanna punched Myungsoo’s shoulder and chest with watery eyes. Myungsoo grab Hanna’s chin and make her looked at him “why did you cry?” Myungsoo asked gently.

“I’m not crying! My eyes just sweating!” Hanna lied to Myungsoo, Myungsoo smiled and released Hanna. He patted Hanna’s head softly “did you just try to lie? You’re so funny and innocent” Myungsoo smile’s still there, still on his handsome face.

Hanna heart’s beating so fast,
Even faster than when she’s with Sehun.
Hanna tears were stopped,
Whenever she looked Myungsoo smiled…
She wanted to smile too.

And it’s give her a calm sensation in her heart.
It’s like ‘everything is gonna be alright’ when he smiled.
That smile,
Is the prettiest smile that Hanna ever saw.

“Eh? You already stop crying? Good girl” Myungsoo wiped Hanna’s tears with his thumbs. Hanna can feel her cheeks burning hot. “Your face’s really red, are you sick?” Myungsoo made his face closer to Hanna, he moves Hanna’s hair from her forehead. And then, he glued his forehead to Hanna’s forehead. Their face’s touching and their eyes meets, their nose’s touching, and their lips were really close. Hanna closed her eyes, she just can’t handle all of that feeling.

It’s like her heart’s going to explode.

Jungkook’s walking to meet Jin, and then he looked at Myungsoo and Hanna that’s really close. “M-Mwo? A-Are they going to kissed?” Jungkook blinked a few times. 

 


Author's note:
Sorry if this chapter's too short ><
Dingdong~ Are they going to kissed? :3
Check out on the next chapter! ^^

Subscribe 
Leave comments
Upvotes

Please... Kamsahamnida ^^