Random Flashback

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

Random Flashback


They arrived at the kingdom. Sehun brought Hanna to the main room, the King Place. And asked the maids to bring Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo, and Aleyna to their room and let them rest, before start working two days later. The guard opened the door for Sehun and Hanna, Myungsoo already wait for them.

He stood up and looked at Hanna “so, you’re the girl from another world? Kang Hanna, isn’t it?” Myungsoo tried to be nice. Hanna nodded “who are you?” she asked Myungsoo right after nodded. Myungsoo showed his smile “I’m Kim Myungsoo, but people called me King L. I’m the king of Lunar Kingdom. And the second highest kings in Neverland. The person who just brought you here’s Sehun, my little brother” Myungsoo introduce himself and also Sehun.

“Should I call you with ‘your highness’ or ‘your majesty’? Because, I don’t want to be bad and impolite in your eyes” Hanna said to Myungsoo, Myungsoo’s speechless. He never saw a person like Hanna before. Hanna stared at Myungsoo, and Myungsoo felt weird. “Just call him King L, he’ll be your husband. You’ll married by him next month, and your room’s next to him” Said Suga, the second cardinal in Lunar Kingdom.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything, but Hanna’s very shocked “h-he’s a stranger! I-I’m not going to marry a stranger! I want to go back to my world, I want to go to college after finishing my High School! A-And I want to find a job that I like…” Hanna stammered and can’t believe that she will married in a very young age. “Just do what you want. But, you can’t go back to your world” Myungsoo turned to be cold at her. “Mwo? You’re a jerk” Hanna’s very angry and said a bad word.

“Whatever” Myungsoo said to her, Sehun brought her outside the hall and Hanna’s crossing her arms on her chest. “You shouldn’t say that thing to the king” Sehun said to her, she looked at Sehun with an angry face. “You’re same like him! I hate both of you!” Hanna walked away, even though she didn’t know her room in that castle.

Hanna walked and walked, the castle’s just very big. She’s getting tired, and sat on a bench at the garden. “Are you lost?” a little kid asked Hanna, she’s very cute and pretty. She wore a beautiful dress and a tiny tiara. “Ummm… A kind like that, I can’t found my room” Hanna answered that kid. That kid just smiled and sat next to her “my name’s Lauren Hannah Lunde, I’m the princess from Catesis Kingdom. The Queen and The King in Catesis asked me to go here, Lunar Kingdom. To join a meeting, and sign some paper… Ah, you can just call me Lauren, eonnie” Lauren smiled to Hanna. Hanna nodded “our name’s similar… Yours is Hannah, and I’m Hanna” Hanna smiled back at Lauren.

“I know, isn’t it cute? Similar name… We’re like sisters… Ah, the King is such a jerk. And also the one with poker face” Hanna said to Lauren, Lauren laughed a little “do you mean Myungsoo oppa and Sehun oppa? Myungsoo oppa’s cold because of some reason, eonnie. And Sehun oppa’s just cold, it’s rare to find him smiled. Sehun oppa’s happy faces, sad face, angry face, were all same” Lauren said to Hanna. “Jinjja? He must be a boring guy…” Hanna pouted.

“Ah, eonnie… I must go to the main hall. You can asked that gardener where your room is” Lauren smiled and walked away, Hanna looked at the guy that Lauren point at. She walked to that guy, he’s cutting the bushes with scissors, and watering them. “Excuse me” Hanna said to him slowly, that guy looked at her. “Ah, can I help you?” that guy smiled. He looked really cute, he has eyes like an owl. Hanna nodded “yeah, I want to know where my room is” Hanna answered him.

He thought for a minute “I’ll tell you where your room is, Ms. Hanna” said that guy. He left his scissors and walked to Hanna’s room. They walked through the corridor and some rooms. “Why did you know my name?” Hanna asked him.

“Everybody knows you, Ms. Hanna. Ah, my name’s Do Kyungsoo, I’m the head of the gardener in this castle” he smiled again.

“Oh, I see… Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo” Hanna smiled.

They walked until finally, they’re arrived at the room. “Here’s your room, now… Excuse me, Ms. Hanna” Kyungsoo smiled and walked back to the garden. Hanna entered her room, the room just too perfect! The room that’s only fit for a princess. She exhales, she just can’t be happy today. She walked to the balcony and looked outside “what’s Taehyung doing now?” she thought about Peterpan. Then, she saw Myungsoo’s sitting at the garden, alone. That garden’s just like a little forest, so different with the first garden that Hanna’s saw.

Myungsoo looked up to Hanna’s room and saw Hanna’s staring at him, Hanna realize that Myungsoo looked at her. Hanna ran into her room and closed the door to the balcony. “W-Why did I ran away? H-He won’t hurt me” Hanna said to herself.

“Geez. What’s wrong with that girl? No girls can resist me, why’s she rejecting me?” Myungsoo asked himself. Suddenly, he flashback something.

“Hi, Peter… I already help you killing Hook, now give me some reward” King patted Peterpan’s back.
“You want some reward?” Peterpan smirked.

“Haha, no way. I’m just kidding” King smiled at his bestfriend.
Peterpan didn’t said anything, he walked to a kid. “Hello there” he smiled.

That kid smiled at peterpan. Then, Peterpan turned back and throwed a knife to King’s head.
“KYAHH!!!” The Queen screamed, Peterpan ran to the Queen and stabbed the Queen on her heart.
He killed many of the soldiers.
The kid shivered, and Peterpan smirked at him. “Merry Christmas kid” he disappeared.
The Infinite Castle’s full of blood.

Another kids walked into the room and shocked “what did you done?!” one of them screamed.
“He killed… H-He…” One of them cried.
“Don’t cry. It’s just a tragedy” another punch the wall really hard and walked away.

Tears falling down from Myungsoo’s eyes.

Hanna opened the balcony and looked at Myungsoo, he’s crying. “What happen…” Hanna whispered, she felt bad. Myungsoo stood up and kiss three of his finger, and point it to the sky. He wiped his tears. “Even the coldest ice can melt…” Hanna whispered. 

The next day…

Hanna woke up and sat on her bed, she looked at a ring that Peterpan gave to him. She smiled. But, in her heart, she can felt a weird feeling.

Peterpan sat in a cage. Hoya stood outside the cage in the dungeon “what do you want?” Peterpan asked while still hung his head. “I already in the dungeon, feel better huh? Captain Hoya?” Peterpan asked Hoya again. Hoya smirked and laughed “years searching for you and finally found you? Feel better? Of course. You will pay for what you did to my little sister” Hoya stop laughing and looked at Peterpan eyes with full of anger.

“I love her, Hoya. It’s an accident. You won’t understand…” Peterpan tried to be patient and kept his emotion in his heart. “You killed her and Dongwoo! No one will hurt people they loved, Taehyung! No one! Except you! Of course I can’t understand! You’re a murderer… I won’t believe a murderer” Hoya yelled at Peterpan. “How about your king?! He’s not pure! He hurt Tiffany! He make her can’t see such a beautiful world!!! He also hurt Jessica and Krystal!” Peterpan yelled back at Hoya.

“He done it because he thought they’re witches! It’s their own fault! Using magic without telling the kingdom? Even Capteshis and Catesis kingdoms believe that they’re witches! And he didn’t kill them!” Hoya yelled again. Peterpan looked at Hoya, Hoya grinned “you know what, King L will marry your precious Hanna next month. Be happy, Taehyung” when Peterpan heard that, he stood up and wanted to attack Hoya, but it’s useless. His legs and hands were cuffed.

“If you love her, you better let her marry the King” Hoya said to Peterpan and walked away.

Hanna walked out from the room, and Chanyeol already waited outside “good morning, Ms. Hanna. My name’s Chanyeol, the head of the maids in this house. This way, please” Chanyeol walked to the dining room and Hanna just following him behind. “Chanyeol-ssi, what do you think about the king?” Hanna asked Chanyeol. “He’s kind, but his kindness is hiding behind his cold side” Chanyeol smiled while still walking to the dining room. “Oh, I see” Hanna kept walking.

They arrived at the dining room. Hanna sat infront of Sehun. “Good morning” Sungjong smiled to Hanna, Hanna looked at him and stared at him. “E-Eh? Y-You don’t know me, don’t you? I’m Sungjong, King L little brother” Sungjong introduce himself.

“And I’m Sunggyu, their older brother. That one’s Sungyeol, and the one over there’s Woohyun” Sunggyu said to Hanna and point at the name that he just said. “I’m Kang Hanna, nice to meet you” Hanna said to them. “It must be nice having many brothers” Hanna said again, the other glared at eachother coldly. “O-Of course! It’s a fun thing, ah let’s eat” Sungjong said to Hanna and tried to make Hanna didn’t care about the other.

They ate their breakfast, the situation’s really awkward. Hanna chooses to end her breakfast and walked away from the room. She walked to the garden, and then met another teenagers “oh. You must be Ms. Hanna” Jungkook smiled, Hanna nodded and smiled back at Jungkook.

“My name’s Jeon Jungkook, he’s Kim Seokjin, J-Hope, and that one’s Rap Monster. He likes to rapping, that’s why we called him that. Nice to meet you” Four of them bowed to Hanna at the same time. Hanna bowed back and they smiled “we need to go, see you Ms. Hanna” they walked away.

“Almost everyone I meet always smiled. But, why that Sehun guy and that King L never smiled? Are they really an ice?” Hanna talked to herself and kept walking to the garden.

 


Author's note:
Ding dong ding dong... What do you think about this chapter?
Kekeke~ Subscribe please