In The Woods

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

In The Woods


“Ahh, Prince Sungjong… Long time no see. Make-over her? She’s already beautiful. Oh my! Her dress is so awful, let me make you a queen” Yoona bring Hanna inside a closet. “He’s King L fiancé, noona. She WILL be the queen” Sungjong said to Yoona, Yoona seems surprised.

“Hee? Jinjja? Good luck, dear. He’s a cool guy, he’s woman’s ideal type” Yoona bite her own down lip. Sungyeol looked at many dresses “oi, Sungjong. You’ll be pretty wearing this pink dress, haha” Sungyeol teased his little brother. “Yah! I’m a guy, hyeong!” Sungjong protest. After minutes, Yoona bring Hanna out from the room. She wears a beautiful dress, and her hair looked prettier, she looked like just a real princess. “She’s PERFECT, noona! You’re great… Oi, Sungjong just wait outside. I’ll pay” Sungyeol’s happy with Yoona’s work. “Thank you, Prince Sungyeol” Yoona smiled.

After that, they went to a famous bakery, and went to bought ice cream, they also bought some candies. And went to a café, and bought coffee. But then, they saw Sehun’s sitting on a bench at town, he’s alone. Reading a book and there’s a coffee next to him. “I didn’t know Sehun likes to go out” said Sungyeol. “Me either” Sungjong said to Sungyeol.

“Prince Sehun, can I sit next to you?” Hanna disappeared and appeared right infront of Sehun. Sehun looked at her and surprised, he never thought Hanna could be that pretty. Sehun just nodded and blushed a little. Hanna sat next to him and looked at the book “a Latin book? You like to read that? Wow” Hanna impressed by Sehun. “I found it fun, so I read it” Sehun answered Hanna.

“Hanna! Let’s go home!” Sungyeol called Hanna from afar, Hanna looked at Sungyeol and waves her hands “I’ll go home later!” she said. Sungyeol and Sungjong made an OK symbols. And went back to the castle.

“Why’re you still here?” Sehun asked Hanna coldly.

“Can you be warmer to me?” Hanna’s begging Sehun.

Sehun didn’t answered and kept reading his boring book. “Can I go home with you?” Hanna asked Sehun, Sehun stared at her “um” he nodded. Sehun stood up and closed his book, he walked away, and Hanna kept following him. They walked through the crowded place, and Sehun kept walking until they were in the woods. Sehun sat under a tree, Hanna didn’t know there’s a beautiful place like this. There were so many apple trees and bushes, and there’s a river over there, the river’s not deep, and there were some stones at the river. So pretty.

Hanna looked around, there were squirrels that looked so cute, and birds that pretty. “Mocking jay” Hanna smiled while she noticed, there were many mocking jay-birds here. “La, la la~” Hanna sang, and the mocking jay imitated her. Sehun looked at Hanna and smiled, it’s the first time Hanna saw Sehun smiled. “I wish you smile a lot” Hanna smiled at Sehun, Sehun looked at Hanna and his eyes asked ‘why’.

“Your smile’s kind of cute, hehe” Hanna grinned, Sehun didn’t say anything and kept reading his book. Hanna knows Sehun face’s redder now, he’s blushing. “I didn’t know there’s a place like this” Hanna walked to the river and touch the water with her finger. Sehun didn’t say anything, and Hanna didn’t like it. “Want some donuts? I brought it at the bakery… Prince Sungjong said that that bakery sell the greatest donuts in Neverland” Hanna opened a box of donuts that she brought.

When Sehun saw a caramel flavored donuts, his eyes were wider. Hanna noticed that, she grab the donut with a tissue and gave it to him “here, your favorite donut” Hanna smiled. Sehun looked at her and wondering why did she knows. “Your eyes tell everything” Hanna giggled and ate her strawberry donut.

“Hey, Hanna. There’s something on your cheek” Sehun said to her.

Hanna wiped her cheek in fast “w-where? Is it still there?” Hanna wiped it again. Sehun moved closer to Hanna and wiped Hanna’s cheek for her. “E-Eh?” Hanna’s surprised she didn’t know Sehun would do that. “Why did you say ‘Eh’? You supposed to say ‘thank you, Prince’ or something like that” Sehun rolled his eyes and continue eating his donut.

“Thank you Prince Sehunnie” Hanna smiled, Sehun’s blushing when he heard the cute nick-name that Hanna gave to him. No one have ever called him like that, maybe someone did but it’s in his past. “You supposed to say ‘you are welcome, Hanna’ you know?” Hanna smiled at him. Sehun blushing again because he forgets to say ‘you are welcome.’ “Y-You’re welcome, Kang Hanna-ssi” Sehun said to Hanna.

Hanna looked at him “you called me ‘Hanna’ before. Why you suddenly be so formal? You used -ssi and mention my family name…” Hanna said to him.

“The prince can say whatever he wants, okay?” Sehun blushed again.

He feels happier than before, is it because of Hanna? He’s not sure.

Hanna walked to the river, she noticed than Sehun’s thinking of something. Then, she decided to splashed some water to Sehun’s face. Sehun looked surprised, he stood up and looked at Hanna “I’ll do the same to you” Sehun whispered and walked to Hanna.

Hanna wanted to run away, but she slipped. Sehun pull her, but both of them fell to the river and get wet. Hanna fell on Sehun’s chest, Hanna looked at Sehun’s eyes. And Sehun did the same “your face’s so ugly” Hanna sticks out her tongue. “And you too, your make-up were screwed up” Sehun replied.

Both of them silent for a moment and laughed together after that.

Then, they stood up. Sehun helped Hanna to stand up. “Now, all of us wet” Hanna patted her dress, Sehun grabs his vest that he put on the ground when he arrived. He put it on Hanna “it will make you warmer” Sehun whispered. Hanna didn’t expect Sehun will did those things to her, she smiled “thank you” she made Sehun’s blushed. “L-Let’s go home” he walked away, and Hanna following him again.

Hanna walked behind him, but suddenly Hanna almost slipped. Sehun noticed that and pull Hanna to her, Hanna didn’t fell, but it’s like Sehun hugging her. Hanna’s surprised.

“Stop being so careless, Hanna. You scare me. I don’t want anything bad happens to you” Sehun said.

Hanna’s more surprised. She didn’t know Sehun can be that kind. She never knows that Sehun is that warm. Hanna smiled “you’re care of me, don’t you?” Hanna said. Sehun blushed and didn’t say anything, he turned back “s-shut up. Let’s just go home” he grabs Hanna’s hand and walked back to the castle.

Hanna can feel Sehun’s warm hand. Suddenly, her heart beating faster than before.. She can feel her cheecks burning. What happen?

In the castle…

Chanyeol looked at Sehun and Hanna “what a mess… What did both of you do, Ms. Hanna and Prince Sehun? Someone attacked you?” Chanyeol asked them.

Sehun shook his head “we fell to the river” he answered and walked away. It’s only Hanna and Chanyeol. Hanna smiled to Chanyeol and then walked away too, Chanyeol’s confused. He looked at them who are walking away “hee? Fell to the river? And what’s that smile mean?” Chanyeol asked himself.

Hanna kept walking, until she bumped into someone “a-aww” Hanna step back, Jungkook bowed 90 degrees to Hanna “jeongmal mianhe, Ms. Hanna” he kept saying that, Hanna looked at him “i-it’s okay” she said and that boy stop bowing. “E-Eh? Why did you wet, Ms. Hanna?” Jungkook asked Hanna, Hanna flashback the moment she fell with Sehun. “It’s okay, I just fell to the river” she smiled.

“Is it Prince Sehun vest?” Jungkook noticed that Hanna wearing Sehun’s vest.

Hanna blushed a little and nodded. Jungkook smiled to Hanna “he’s a nice person, it will be fun to be a friend with him. Well, I’ll go now. Excuse me, Ms. Hanna” Jungkook smiled and walked to the kitchen.

The next day…

Hanna sat at the library, when suddenly Myungsoo came to her. “Eh?” Hanna didn’t know how to react. “Hanna. Sorry for yesterday… I didn’t mean to say that I will you or something. I just wanted to make you scared. I’m sorry, I know I’m wrong. And I won’t say this again… But, there’s something in my heart” Myungsoo blushed. Hanna didn’t care about the last sentence, but she’s happy when Myungsoo said ‘sorry’ to her.

“It’s okay… I know you’re not a ert, King L” Hanna smiled, but the ‘ert’ word, make Myungsoo feel wrong and dirty.

“I’m sorry because I’m calling you a ‘jerk’ too. But, I don’t think you’re that bad… Sehun’s nice, and I bet you can be nicer than him” Hanna smiled, Myungsoo didn’t say anything when he heard a word ‘Sehun’. “Sehun’s nice… When we fell to the river yesterday, he gave me his vest to make me warmer” Hanna said again to Myungsoo, Myungsoo feel there’s something wrong with his heart.

 


Author's note:
Guess what... I writing this while laying on my bed.
And suddenly... my back aches T-T

Aigo, what should I do? T-T

Leave comments. Subscribe. And upvotes. Please ^^
Kamsahamnida~