The King's Feeling

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

The King's Feeling


“Why you can fell to the… Ah, no. Are you dating with Sehun?” Myungsoo knows it’s a private thing. But, he wanted to know about it. “Nope, we’re just friends. Maybe…” Hanna exhales, Myungsoo stared at Hanna, he’s afraid of the ‘maybe’ word. “Well, I didn’t know if he wanted to be my friend or not” Hanna second sentences make Myungsoo feel better.

“I’m not going to say this for a second time. But, do you want to have an afternoon tea-time with me?” Myungsoo asked Hanna, Hanna nodded “yeah, of course…” she smiled. And then, she remembered about Peterpan. “Ah, where’s Peterpan? I wanted to meet him” Hanna hung her head, Myungsoo exhales “in the dungeon prison… But, you can go there if you wanted to talk with him” Myungsoo said to her. “What time we will have a tea together?” Hanna asked Myungsoo.

“Two in the afternoon, I’ll meet you at the garden near your bedroom” Myungsoo answered.

“Okay, I’ll meet you there. Now, I’ll go to see Taehyung” Hanna smiled and walked away.

“Oi! Do you know where the dungeon is?” Myungsoo asked her again, just to making sure.

Hanna shook his head and Myungsoo exhales. “Just asked people who works here. Later then” Myungsoo walked away to the main hall. Hanna turned away and walked, then she met a kid that works there. “Umm, do you know where is Peterpan?” She asked that kid, that kid nodded and smiled. Without saying a word, that kid walked fastly somewhere, Hanna following that kid.

That kid point at stairs to the dungeon “you’ll meet Hoya there, just say what you want” that kid said then walked away. Hanna exhales and steps down, she walked into the dungeon. Hoya stood right infront of her “a-ah! I want to meet Peterpan” Hanna said to Hoya. Hoya looked at Peterpan behind him and nodded.

Peterpan’s sitting in the prison, and he heard a voice that familiar “Hanna?” he looked outside, Hanna’s standing right there, talking to Hoya, and walked towards him. Hanna smiled, right infront of him “hi, Taehyung. I miss you a lot” Hanna exhales, Peterpan can’t move from his place.

“I miss you too… You must be happy. You’ll be a queen and live happily ever after here. And I, will sat here until that bastard come” Peterpan really wanted to kill someone.

“That won’t happen… I won’t be happy. I want to go home… Even though, my friends hate me there… I still want to see them. I miss my parents that never care of me… They only gave me money and money, but they never gave me any love” Hanna hung her head, she don’t know why, but her heart’s really hurt when she remembered about her parents.

Peterpan looked at Hanna “you will be okay… Just ask Myungsoo or Sehun to bring you back. I’m sure they can do it” Peterpan gave a solution, but Hanna shook her head. “No, I won’t leave you here like this… I’ll go when you free” Hanna showed her little smile.

Myungsoo walked and met Sehun “Jungkook told me that you’re already be ‘friends’ with Hanna, is it true?” Myungsoo asked his little brother.

“Friends? Um, maybe. Why?” Sehun asked back.

“Nothing” Myungsoo walked away.

He just didn’t want Sehun loves Hanna. “King L, princess Lauren’s here to meet you” Suga walked to Myungsoo. Myungsoo nodded and walked to the main hall together with Lauren. Sehun didn’t do anything and walked away, and he met Hanna when she’s walking away from the dungeon. “Ah, Sehun” Hanna smiled.

“Oh, hi” Sehun said to Hanna. “You just visit the dungeon? Ah… I believe you met Peterpan there. Um, you can always visit him if you wanted to” Sehun said to Hanna again.

“Thank you, and yes… I just met him, I miss him” Hanna smiled, Sehun just nodded but didn’t replied. Hanna exhales, she just thinking about her world.

In the afternoon…

Hanna’s dressing nicely, she wear a blue-dress and walking to the garden. Myungsoo already waited there for her. They’re going to have an afternoon tea together.

Myungsoo stood up and move the chair for her. She sits down and then Myungsoo sit on his chair. The waiters gave them two cups of tea. There are some cookies and cakes on the table.

“Which cake do you like the most?” Myungsoo looked at her who dress nicely.

“My favorite’s Tiramisu…” Hanna smiled and eating a cinnamon roll

“Do you know what is that mean?” Myungsoo smiled.

Hanna shook her head. “It’s mean ‘let me go to heaven’ I guess… I’ve read it in a book before” Myungsoo tell Hanna about Tiramisu. Hanna smiled “you’re so intelligent… Oh! This cinnamon roll taste really delicious, hmmm” Hanna smiled again.

“In the language of flowers… Cinnamon means love” Myungsoo looked at Hanna, he’s smiling. It’s the first time Hanna saw him smiling like that. He looked really cool and cute at the same times. “You should smile more often” Hanna said to him. “Why should I?” Myungsoo asked her.

“Because I like your smile” Hanna’s sentence makes Myungsoo heart beating faster than before…

The next day…

Hanna walked out from her room, and Peterpan already infront of her room “T-Taehyung?” Hanna’s surprised and shocked. “Hi, Hanna. They said I can go, but I still have to stay in this castle or I have to go back to the dungeon. Ah, my room’s the same with Youngmin and Kwangmin” Peterpan smiled.

Hanna hugged him.

“I’m so glad…” She still hugged him. Peterpan’s surprised, but he smiled and hugged Hanna back. Myungsoo looked at Peterpan and Hanna, he feel his heart’s kind of hurt. Myungsoo walked away and tried to forget what he just saw. “Damn it” he whispered.

 He saw Jin’s walking at the corridor, the maids told him that Jin’s a great listener. So, he walked towards him “Seokjin” he called Jin’s name. Jin turns back to him and bowed “can I help you, your highness?” Jin asked.

“I want to talk about something…” Myungsoo said to Jin, Jin nodded and gave Myungsoo a code to continue. “I released Peterpan, but if he run away from the castle… I’ll lock him in the dungeon again. I think, it’ll make Hanna’s happy. And I’m right, she’s happy… But, I just saw her hugged him, when she saw him infront of her bedroom. I felt confused and my heart’s kind of hurt. What feeling is this, Jin?” Myungsoo told everything and asked Jin.

“It’s called a ‘love’ your highness. You fall in love with her. That’s why you’re jealous when she hugged him, and that’s why you released Peterpan. To make her happy” Jin answered Myungsoo’s question. Myungsoo didn’t say anything and Jin smiled “if you kept it in your heart, you’ll be the one who’s hurting. Well, excuse me your highness… I must help Jungkook to prepare something” Jin bowed and walked away. Love?

Myungsoo exhales, he walked to the garden near his room. He sat there and does nothing. And then, he had a flashback.

“Kyahh!!!” Wendy screamed. It’s her last scream.
Myungsoo shivered, he didn’t know what to do.
The bloody-man stood on the window and smiled at him “I’ll kill you later” said that man.
“You’re too weak. That’s why, she died” that man laughed and gone.

Myungsoo looked at the blood pool under him.
He shivered.

His heart’s beating so fast.
He’s sweating a lot.
His throat’s hurt.
A dead-body lied in front of him.

“Wendy” he tried to call Wendy’s name.
But, she didn’t response.

Her eyes wide opened,
Her bowels came out from her stomach,
It’s very disgusting.

Myungsoo can’t hold it anymore,
He vomit in front of her.
He cried and sweating a lot.

The blood smell’s making his nose hurt,
and he can feel he’ll vomit for years.

“King L… King L… King L?” Hanna’s sitting next to him. She kept calling Myungsoo’s name. Myungsoo’s sweating, he looked at Hanna. He can’t say anything, he’s shivered, and scared. He holds Hanna’s dress and cried on her chest. “M-Myungsoo?” Hanna’s very worried, and called Myungsoo’s real name. Myungsoo’s still crying, he let out all of his emotion. Hanna hugged him and tried to make him calm.

Somehow, it makes Myungsoo started to stop crying. He sniffed and Hanna released him. He wiped his tears, but he can’t forget those memories. “T-That flashback” Myungsoo whispered while he’s still shivering. Hanna gasped and didn’t say anything, she don’t know what to do. Is that flashback, is really bad?

“That random flashback, which brings back painful memories… And break us up, all over again. It’ll over, if you find something that will make you happy… And that happiness will make you feel better, and that darkness will be gone” Hanna tried to say something that’ll make Myungsoo feel better. But, in the other side, Hanna’s wanted to cry too. She can’t look another people suffered or cried.

Peterpan walked to search Hanna with Tinkerbell, and they saw Myungsoo and Hanna together at the garden. “What are they doing?” Peterpan’s jealous, Tinkerbel shook her head and just stared at Myungsoo and Hanna. “Wendy” Myungsoo whispered Wendy’s name when he’s still shaking and scared. “Wendy?” Hanna repeated what Myungsoo just said.

Peterpan’s surprised when he heard Hanna talking about Wendy. “Could it be…” Peterpan didn’t finish his sentence yet, but Youngmin poke his shoulder. He’s surprised and jumped back “chill. It’s just me” Youngmin smiled. “O-Oh, what do you want?” Peterpan asked Youngmin.

“Can you help me? I need your help over there” Youngmin point at a room.

Peterpan nodded “of course” he walked away with Youngmin.

The next day…

Myungsoo wait infront of Hanna’s room, and when she’s stepping out of the room, he started to talk “you’re so strong” he said. Hanna’s a little surprised “y-yah! You surprised me” she steps back.

Myungsoo repeated his words “you’re strong Hanna” but then, Hanna shook her head, she didn’t agree with Myungsoo “I’m not as strong as everyone seems to think I am. On the inside, I’m a wreck, but I keep smiling anyway… Just to make sure, they’re happy, even when I’m not” Hanna replied.

“Hanna. I wish you knew the countless hours I spend thinking about you. I wish you knew you were perfect in my eyes. I wish you knew how much I care about you, even though I can’t show it to you. I wish you knew how much I love you… I wish you loved me” Myungsoo whispered.

Hanna can’t hear what Myungsoo said to her “excuse me?” Hanna looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo exhales and shook his head “nothing. Thank you, Hanna… For being my sunlight in the darkness” Myungsoo smiled, and that smile’s really pretty. Hanna smiled back “you’re welcome” she’s really happy when she can saw the others smiled because of her.

“Want to go to the dining room with me?” Myungsoo asked Hanna, Hanna nodded slowly and they went together to the dining room. 

 


Author's note:

Kekeke~ Is this chapter good enough? '-'
Subscribe, Leave comments, and upvotes please ^^