The Cold King

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

King's Tears


Kwang Min and Young Min’s at the garden. They’re planting some flowers while Hanna’s walking to them. “Hi, Hanna eonnie! Look, we’re planting some roses and daisies” Said Aleyna, Hanna looked at those flowers “beautiful… Where did you get it?” Hanna asked Aleyna.

“King L gave it to us, I think he’s an ice bastard. But guess what, being a maid here is not as hard as we think. It’s so fun, and he never blame on us. Guess he’s not that cold” Kwangmin said to Hanna, Hanna thought about the day when she saw Myungsoo cried.

“I’m curious about Peterpan. Where did they hide him?” Youngmin asked his twin, Kwang Min shook her head. “I don’t know, maybe at the dungeon” he answered. Hanna looked at the sky, and Tinkerbell fly to her “Tinkerbell? What are you doing here? You miss Peter?” Hanna looked at Tinkerbell with a smile on her face. Tinkerbell nodded and then Tinkerbell’s shining like a star and get bigger and bigger.

Tinkerbell turned into a human with fairy wings, she’s still a fairy. She’s beautiful, she smiled to Hanna “I’m Sunny Tinkerbell, you still can call me Tinkerbell. But, you can also call me Sunny” she said. Hanna surprised “you can talk now… Ah! Do you know where Peter is?” Hanna asked the Tinkerbell, she shook her head.

“Poor Taehyung… He must pay his father debt” Kwangmin whispered, but Hanna can heard it clearly. She stared at Kwangmin “what debt are you talking about?” she turned serious. Youngmin grab Hanna’s shoulder “it’s nothing, Hanna” he said. Hanna looked at Youngmin “don’t lie. Tell me. What debt are you talking about?” when Hanna’s busy with asking about what debt is it, Sungjong came to them.

“Hanna!~ I want to talk with you. Oh, hi Tinkerbell. You turned to your human form again, eh? So rare.” He said cutely, Hanna nodded and left Youngmin, Kwangmin, Tinkerbell, and Aleyna. Sungjong and Hanna walked together trough the corridor, and Sungjong stopped “Hanna, I’m sorry if my brother do such thing that make…” Sungjong didn’t finish yet, but Xiumin walked to them in quick. “Prince Sungjong, the meeting will start in two minutes. They’re waiting for you” said Xiumin. Sungjong looked at Hanna and Hanna exhales “just go, I’ll wait here” she said. Sungjong smiled and patted Hanna’s shoulder. “I’ll be back soon” he said and walked away to the meeting room.

Hanna waits for about one hour, and she’s getting bored. She walked and walked, she walked to the garden where Myungsoo cried. She heard a voice, a crying voice, she walked to that place and found Myungsoo wiped his tears. “Why are you crying?” Hanna asked Myungsoo, Myungsoo’s surprised and act back to cold again. “It’s not your problem” he answered.

“I asked ‘why’ and ‘it’s not your problem’ isn’t the answer for my question, your highness” Hanna said to Myungsoo, Myungsoo still didn’t answer “fine. I’ll tell everyone that you’re crying like a cry baby” Hanna said to Myungsoo, Myungsoo still didn’t answer for the second time. “You’re a jerk” Hanna walked away, but Myungsoo grabs her hand and pull her to him.

He pushed Hanna to the wall and pinned her there, he looked into Hanna’s eyes. But, Hanna didn’t do the same, she’s very scared. “Your sentences and your act’s so different. Calling me a ‘jerk’ are you kidding me? If you dare to tells anyone about it… I’ll you and make sure you won’t come back to your world without getting pregnant or dead” Myungsoo still looked at Hanna’s eyes. Hanna didn’t say anything, she’s too scared.

But, then Sehun pull Myungsoo and moved him away from Hanna. “What the heck are you doing to her, hyeong? She’s your fiancé, but it didn’t mean you can…” Sehun didn’t finish yet, but Myungsoo cut him off “it’s not your problem, Sehun. Just marry her if you want to” Myungsoo walked away from them. Hanna exhales and feel better, she’s glad. “You OK?” Sehun asked her, Hanna nodded slowly to Sehun “thank you, Prince Sehun” Hanna said to Sehun.

Sehun just nodded “you’re welcome” he walked away from that garden and left Hanna alone. Hanna heart’s beating a little faster than before “eh? What happened with my heart?” then, Sungjong run to her in quick. “Hanna-ssi! I’m sorry for making you waiting! E-Eh? What did Sehun doing here? I met him when I want to come into this garden… I think… I saw King L get out from here too… What did you do with them?” Sungjong just realized something. “Ah, nothing… We just talked about the marriage” Hanna lied to Sungjong. Sungjong just believed Hanna and nodded “oh, good then!” Sungjong smiled.

“Ah… Sungjong and Hanna. I need both of you to go with me to the town. Let’s buy some dress for Hanna, and buy some other stuff” Sungyeol walked to them and smile. Sungjong nodded fastly and grinned “I don’t have money, Sungyeol oppa” Hanna check her pockets. Sungyeol patted Hanna’s shoulder “I’ll pay, let’s go” he smiled.

They walked happily and ride the horses. Sungyeol ride the horse with Hanna, and Sungjong ride a horse by himself. Tao and Kai were guarding them from a safe distance, and Hoya’s busy guarding the castle. They park their horses and entered a shop “ah! Yoona noona, I need you to make-over her” Sungjong smiled to Yoona, he knows all of the girls in this land. In Lunar Kingdoms there are still some teenagers, but in other kingdom, it’s very rare to find teenager. Because the risk of death of teenagers outside of Lunar Kingdom’s very high. 

 


Author's note:
This is my first time writing fantasy story kekeke~
So... Sorry if it's bad. Leave comments, subscribe, and upvote please ^^

Kamsahamnida!~ *dance to exo growl* *going crazy* SORRY T-T