Chasing Shadow

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

Chasing Shadow


At night, PeterPan came to the children’s bedroom to get back his shadow. Tinkerbell, his mischievous fairy, came with him to the bedroom. They got back the shadow, but Wendy and her brothers woke up. And PeterPan bring Wendy and his brothers fly away to the Neverland.

Neverland. The worlds of Children, there were no one except the children. Because, PeterPan already get rid of Captain Hook, his biggest enemies. And there is only happiness in that place.

Myungsoo closed the book and throw it away from the castle. “ing book, happiness in this place? You must be kidding me” Myungsoo throwed a knife to Peterpan photo on the wall. Sungjong exhales “remember that you’re a King, hyeong… You…” Sungjong didn’t finish with his words yet, but Myungsoo cut him out “ing brat. This is my castle, I can do whatever I want” he gave Sungjong a dead glare.

Hanna walked at the corridor, her hair looked pretty as usual. Her face’s cute and perfect in every direction. But, people never looked at her as a ‘pretty girl’ or a ‘ms. Genius’ even though she’s very smart and beautiful, she trust such things like fairy, mermaid, etc. And people looked at her as a ‘nerd’ and a ‘geek’ no one like her. She usually got bullied, but she never thinks about it and continues her life.

She walked outside the school, the school is over and it’s already 5 P.M. she needs to buy some books at the bookstore. She walked to the bookstore next to her school, she entered the book store and bought a Maleficent book, a science book, and a biology book. After that, she went to a café and ordered caramel macchiato and a piece of cheese cake.

After eat, she went to some place. And then, went home.

She changed her clothes after taking a bath, she read her fairytale book and put her new books on her table. She read it before she’s going to sleep.

Hanna closed the window and smiled “good night, world” she closed her book that opened. Wendy and Peterpan book. She lied on her bed and wears her blanket, she prays before she sleeps and then fell asleep in a second. “Tink, come on” Peterpan sneaked to Hanna’s bedroom together with Tinkerbell. A shadow ran away to the bedroom, in a second Peter and Tink already enter Hanna’s bedroom. Searching for Peterpan’s shadow.

“Got ya!” Peterpan caught his shadow in a second, the shadow always ran away from him. And this time, Tinkerbell use her magic to Peterpan. So, the shadow won’t run away anymore. “Nghh” Hanna woke up from her sleep because of the noise. She can clearly saw there’s a teen boy in her bedroom “w-who” Hanna didn’t finish yet, then Peterpan put his finger on Hanna’s lips and asked her to be quite. “W-Why… W-Who?” Hanna didn’t know what to say.

“I’m Taehyung Peterpan from Neverland, and this is Tinkerbell… You must be a teenager, want to visit neverland?” Peterpan smiled, and Tink just bowed a little to Hanna. Hanna shook her head and pinched herself “t-this is not a dream?” Hanna just realized that her cheek’s hurt because she pinched herself.

Peterpan nodded and carried her in a second, they fly together to the neverland. “K-Kyahh!” Hanna tightens her hands around Peterpan’s neck. They entered the moon and moved to another world, Neverland.  Peterpan and Tinkerbell brought Hanna to the wood, to their hideout. Hanna’s speechless when she saw the entire Neverland from above before Peter went to the wood.

Peterpan smiled and Hanna’s sitting on the chair made from cozy-wood. “What’s your name?” Peterpan smiled again, and Tinkerbell came back and brought some cookies and also a cup of tea for Hanna. “Kang Hanna” Hanna answered Peterpan, Hanna’s incredibly happy. She knows the whole story about Peterpan, and she’s very happy to meet him. She didn’t care again if this is a dream or not, she just really happy. “I’ll call you Hanna… Ah, I’ll bring you around the Neverland tomorrow. I’ll sleep there, and you can sleep on the attic” Peterpan said to her, then Tinkerbell brought her upstairs.

The attic’s incredibly comfortable. There’s a window to look out from the attic, and the bed look so nice and comfortable, the light’s just perfect, and everything there’s seems perfect in Hanna’s eyes. “This is pefect, gomawo Tinkerbell” Hanna smiled, Tink fly around her and fly downstairs. Hanna walked to the window and enjoys the view of the woods.

 


 

Author's note:
So... what do you think about my story? Hehehe ^^
SUBSCRIBE and VOTE please~
Leave comments also, okay? ^^

Kamsahamnida *bow*