Nine

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter nine

>>>Siwon & Kyuhyun<<<

 

 

The last weekend before their trip to the beach, Kyuhyun decided to stop by the coffee shop in order to surprise his crush. Every minute he spent without Siwon was torture. He has realized that he needs him so badly in his life like breathing…like a drug.

But he didn´t know that his heart would hurt so much watching a particular scene that made him feel insecure and extremely jealous. He questioned the supposed connection he had with Siwon till the moment. He knew that neither he nor Siwon had confessed their feelings to each other but in this short time their eyes, smiles and reactions spoke by themselves. He also knew that they were only friends now but in spite of that he always thought of Siwon as his. He belonged to him somehow so watching him so close with another person made him feel very sad and …abandoned. He couldn´t help it. He always wished love from the people he loved but this was denied somehow in his life. He wanted to love and be loved in return. He knew that with Siwon he was experiencing the real love for the first time in his life. But did Siwon have the same feelings towards him? With the scene he watched he started to question it.

When he arrived to the coffee shop, he could see Siwon and heechul through the window. They were too close to each other talking and smiling at each other. Even his crush was patting Heechul´s hair! He couldn´t believe it. Kyuhyun paralyzed by the warming scene in front of his eyes. He felt like crying but instead of that he decided to get inside and not run away. He wanted to know why Heechul was there with him.

When Siwon noticed Kyuhyun´s presence, he widened his eyes in surprise and smiled at him. He immediately focused on the boy who was sitting on an empty table with a frowning face. Siwon commanded Heechul to take care of some customers and he walked to Kyuhyun.

Siwon sat by him in the table, his smile had disappeared seeing Kyuhyun frowning. He started to worry about it.

“Hi, what a great surprise to see you here, Kyuhyun”

Kyuhyun still couldn´t look at him right to the eyes because he felt like crying at any time. His chest hurt and his insecurities were ruling his mind again.

“Hi, seonsaengim” – he only managed to say.

“I´ll bring you a cup of coffee” – Siwon stood up and went himself for one of them for Kyuhyun.

Meanwhile Heechul was watching every one of the reactions from Kyuhyun and smirked.

Within some minutes, Siwon came back with a cup of coffee for the boy. The latter seemed to be worried about something but he didn´t know what the reason could be. It made his heart hurt too.

“I hope you like it, I made it myself for you” – Siwon said giving him his most irresistible dimpled smile to Kyuhyun.

The boy looked at him and his heart melt with the beautiful smile. For a moment he forgot his pain and smiled at him back.

“Thank you” – Kyuhyun whispered.

“Is there something wrong, Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun came back to the reality and was determined to ask about Heechul´s presence in the coffee. Maybe he didn´t have right to ask but he would take the risk.

“What is Heechul doing here, seonsaengim?” – he blurted out, frowning again.

Siwon widened his eyes for the sudden question. He looks pissed off. Is he angry with me….or for Heecul´s presence here? Anyway I must explain everything before he thinks the wrong way.

“He works here part-time here from today” – he explained.

“Ehh?”                                          

Seeing the surprise in the boy´s face. Siwon wanted to give him the details.

“He asked me to work on weekends. He told me he needed some money and I hired him. Thanks God, many people come to my coffee shop especially on weekends. I needed people who can take care of my customers. I know he is my student but I needed help. He has done a very good work since he started. He is a good boy. He even prepared me a different coffee that tasted so good. I was complimented him when you arrived”

Kyuhyun couldn´t help but feel extremely jealous about Heechul. He averted his eyes to see Heechul who was smirking from the other corner of the coffee shop. Had Siwon realized that the irritating boy has other feelings towards him? Working here, that boy would spend all the weekends beside the seonsaengim and, he would forget me…I can´t stand for it…I would die if he sends me away…I must do something…

“Seonsaengim, I want to work here too!!”

“Ehh?”

“You said this place is full of people. You need employers. I want to work here and help you, after all I am your…friend”

Siwon was mesmerized with Kyuhyun´s reaction. The boy was so adorable and passionate. He smiled and nodded. It would be great to see him even on weekends by his side.

Both kept on smiling at each other while Heechul was the one frowning this time.

oOo

Kyuhyun started to work the next day in Siwon´s coffee shop. Heechul was pissed off with the idea but he wouldn´t do anything stupid to bother Siwon. If his plan didn´t work as he imagined…something else would come to his mind soon…

By chance, he had heard Siwon and Kyuhyun talking about a trip to the beach the next weekend. That was too much. He was happy because he had caught his crush´s attention finally and he wouldn´t give up to him. Kyuhyun was stealing the attention that must be his. He wouldn´t allow the two going to a trip to the beach alone for the weekend. No way.

oOo

The day of the trip to the beach, both had agreed to go by train because it would be a good experience, something different, instead of going by car or bus. Kyuhyun decided to cook some delicious food

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter