Seven

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

>>> Siwon & Kyuhyun <<<

 

“Yes. It´s me” – Kyuhyun answered without hesitating.

Those few words were enough to send Siwon to Heaven. He had the feeling that that smile meant something for him…for his life from now on. His brain stopped working and he didn´t know how his feet moved by their own and stood in front of the boy.

The boy´s reply definitely confirmed what he knew the moment he saw the boy´s smile. He was the person he was looking all his life. The person with the sweetest and warmest smile that appeared in his dreams over and over again. He can´t be wrong. His heart can´t betray him like that. All about that boy is written all over his face. The boy´s eyes and smile are telling him that that mysterious boy feels the same than him. How does he know it? He can´t explain it with words. He just can feel it. And the evidence was the love signs he was feeling before the moment he entered to the classroom…even a year ago. Their heartbeats seem to be the ones heard in the classroom.

 Is this love at first sight? Can this boy become someone important in my life? Why am I feeling as if we needed to each other so badly right now? How I wish I could understand all my emotions now…

After the boy´s reply, Siwon widened his smile and the time stopped right there. Words weren´t enough, just their eyes said everything. They were lost in their own emotions. It was an unexpected meeting for Siwon, even though, he always knew that this person would come to his life soon. He had no idea that the person who would steal his heart would be a boy and not a girl. Who cared about that at this moment? It didn´t matter because his heart was commanding to do the right thing. Love has no gender.

oOo

Kyuhyun, on the other side, was astonished by Siwon´s question. He can´t explain why he answered him like that. But one thing he was absolutely right, he knew it the moment he saw Siwon for the first time at the coffee shop: Siwon was destined for him. If Siwon was not for him, then he wouldn´t love nobody else in his life.

So he didn´t hesitate in answering to Siwon. He could see and feel that Siwon was struggling with the same emotions he had for him. It must be that way because he got close to him and smiled at him so sweet and so lovely as anyone had smiled at him before. Nobody has showed him such a warm and, by the way, perfect smile. A smile that could heal his heart and soul, giving him the colours in his miserable life. Siwon had become the light in his life the moment he laid his eyes on him.

He doesn´t want to wake up from this beautiful dream.

Every day, every night he dreamt with the moment Siwon finally noticed him. He was afraid at the beginning. His fears didn´t let him face Siwon from the beginning. For him, Siwon was someone out of his world, unreachable for a plain boy like him. But now…Oh my God! He had finally noticed him. He never imagined he would catch his attention from this way. He was pleased just with still watching him from afar or just making eye contact during the class, but this…it is more than he expected from his crush.

Both were immersed in their own world of attraction, staring at each other and maybe confessing their feelings to each other just with their eyes and smiles. Unfortunately, their intimate moment was broken by the cough of the boy who was stood by Kyuhyun there, making them back to reality.

“Seonsaengim?!...” was the word that brought them back to the real world. Their world being a teacher and a student.

That word was pronounced by the students especially by the girls around who seemed to be very curious about the reaction by their teacher and the mysterious student. Some of them were already gossiping and speculating.

Both stopped smiling and looked at both sides realizing that they were being watched by the whole class. Siwon averted his gaze from the boy and clearing his throat, he walked to the middle of the classroom again and introduced himself for his students properly, but still too much affected by Kyuhyun´s presence. He needed to control his crazy heartbeats that he was sure they were beating because of the boy.

oOo

Siwon knew he had to go on with his class even though his emotions and heartbeats were a mess. The boy caused a big impact on him but it would be too obvious to focus on the boy right now. He respects his students so he tried to go on with the prepared class. The first class of the year. Siwon realized he would have more time to figure out who the boy was. He was his student and he would see him often.

However, he made a lot of mistakes because of his nervousness. He behaved clumsy  smiling at himself because of that. Then he looked at the boy and this one smiled at him back.

They kept on stealing glances the whole class.

Siwon was such a wonderful teacher. Even though he was too young and maybe with no much experience, he is very talented and has charm which make his students love him at once.

oOo

In spite of the little mistakes, because of the boy´s presence, Siwon ended his class successfully. Even Kyuhyun loved his class and was really motivated to be the best in it.

Kyuhyun got lost with Siwon´s presence in the classroom. It felt so amazing to have him so close finally. A dream come true for him. He seemed to drool over his desk because he couldn´t take his eyes off of him. Something inside told him that his crush wasn´t indifferent to him. He can´t explain it but a little hope appeared in his heart. He needs him in his life like breathing to survive.

Unfortunately not everything was pink color because the boy seated beside Kyu could realize about the glances that Kyuhyun stole from the teacher and the way they exchanged glances. Maybe Kyuhyun had been very obvious but he promised to himself that he wouldn´t hide his feelings anymore. He wants to be selfish for once and not thinking about what others think because he felt encouraged by Siwon´s reactions.

The boy beside Kyuhyun was also captivated by Siwon´s charms and his only objective would be to become the best student to catch his teacher´s attention. He wanted to get all the attention that Kyuhyun got from his favorite teacher. He got angry because of the way Kyuhyun looked at his teacher and smiled at him. He made lots of questions to catch his attention but Siwon never smiled at him the way he did with Kyuhyun. That simple fact made him really pissed off. The boy knows he will have to compete with Kyuhyun for his teacher´s attention from now on. Challenge taken.

Kyuhyun never cared about this boy or the classmates around. Just the two of them were the ones in the class: his crush and he.

At the end of the class, Kyuhyun wanted to talk to Siwon, say something but he didn´t know how to start a conversation with him. It was the first time he had him so close and the firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter