Fourteen

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 

The night before their wedding, Siwon took Kyuhyun out for dinner. The boy had chosen to eat Italian food so his lover took him to the best Italian restaurant of the city. Both looked handsome and elegant because the place was exclusive.

When they were on their way to the restaurant in Siwon´s car, his Audi R8, Kyuhyun the radio. Both heard the song in silence though the radio. It was a song that let both out of breath because the lyrics were similar to their love story. How they felt when they met each other for the first time. It was a song full of emotions which made them stare at each other for a while recognizing their own feelings in that song.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and felt every word of the song while he caressed Siwon´s hand.

Meanwhile Siwon smiled and felt touched by the lyrics. He would definitely search the song later and would download it for Kyuhyun.

 Love of my life  

by Joan Amor

 

I met you the moment the pain lived in me

When I saw you I knew that love was for me right away

I never thought that with just one gaze I was going to fall in love

I am here willing to make you happy

Every time you look at me, I feel less pain

You have come to replace what the other took away

Love of my life, your pretty gaze healed my wounds

When I felt bad, your image came and stuck in my heart

Love of my life, you brought colors to my life

I have waited for you since a long time

And now I am sure that with you I want to be the rest of my life

 

Once the song ended, Siwon broke the magic of the moment and said:

“That will be our song, my love. I will dedicate that song to you”

Kyuhyun looked at him smiling and nodded vigorously.

“That will be our song. It is about our love story. How both filled the empty place in our hearts. How our love changed us forever…Oh Wonnie, I will dedicate that song for you too”

“I love you, Kyuhyun”

“I love you too, Wonnie”

Once they arrived to the restaurant, Siwon took out his cellphone and searched the song and downloaded it. He will play it for Kyuhyun once they get home again.

They enjoyed the special Italian dinner together and drinking wine. Having their last dinner as simple lovers before getting married tomorrow. The next time, they would have a dinner together but now as husbands. That would do the difference.

Once they got home, they went to the living room cuddling on the sofa. Both were hugged. Kyuhyun was resting his head on Siwon´s chest while the man rubbed his back tenderly in circles. It was a perfect moment.

Siwon took out his phone all of sudden and played the song through his cellphone.

“Let´s hear our song again, my love” – Siwon said and kissed his lover´s forehead.

While the song was played, both entwined his hands, staring and smiling at each other with love letting the lyrics speak by themselves.

When the song ended, Kyuhyun was the one who leaned against Siwon´s body and kissed him without hesitation. He closed his eyes when he felt his lover´s lips against his. The kiss was soft but full of emotions. Siwon widened his eyes for the sudden action of his lover but then closed his eyes slowly enjoying the initiative from Kyuhyun.

Siwon cupped his lover´s cheeks and said I love you between kisses making the boy moan and smile against his mouth. He broke the kiss and met Siwon´s eyes for saying I love you back.

Both smiled widely and now it was Siwon´s turn to kiss him, tasting every fiber of the boy´s soft lips. Both got carried away with the kiss that soon was getting hotter and more passionate. Their tongues exploring and struggling for domain, in each other´s mouths, tilting their heads to both sides for a better angle of the kiss. All the sensations shared by that intense kiss made them want more because their bodies were getting hotter and hotter. They had never kissed with that intensity before. Both members were hot and painful inside their pants wanting to go beyond kisses this time but it was Siwon, once more, who broke the kiss before it took them to do something more and break Siwon´s rules somehow.

Kyuhyun understood what Siwon wanted. He wanted to make it special and unique in their wedding night. That meant a lot for him and his principles. Even when Kyuhyun understood it, he couldn´t help but feeling frustrated.

“Tomorrow, my love…the wait will be worthy…” – Siwon whispered and Kyuhyun nodded, blushing and smiling.

“Can´t wait” – Kyuhyun whispered softly, feeling his cheeks red like a tomato. He was already having naughty thoughts about their first time together.

Siwon pecked on the boy´s lips for last time and both went to their own bedrooms.

Their story together would start tomorrow, finally as official husbands.

oOo

Next morning, the day of their wedding, Siwon went out for a while just to check some details in the chapel where they were going to get married in the evening. Kyuhyun stayed at home also checking some details of the ceremony. Siwon received some mysterious text messages from an unknown number threatening him for not getting married with Kyuhyun. At the beginning he didn´t want to alarm himself and alarming Kyuhyun telling him about it. Obviously the only person who could be behind this should be his ex-girlfriend but he didn´t have how to prove it.

He made some phone calls and secretly put some bodyguards around Kyuhyun. If his ex-girlfriend was behind this low attack, she wouldn´t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter