Four

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter four

    

                  ~~~ Siwon ~~~

 

Siwon´s life has not been easy lately. The shadow of his past follows him. The more he wants to forget what happened to him with his ex-girlfriend, the more he can´t because she denies to let him go.

Forget her was the main goal in his life now. He knows he never loved her for real but she marked his life and because of her, he has lost the hope to love again.

His nightmare has come back to his miserable life. She continues calling him up, sending him text messages and with this, tormenting his life.

He can´t understand how a woman can be so evil and shameless in this world. How can this girl insist on him? For God´s sake! He saw her in bed with another man! The most pitiful experience he has ever experienced.

Even Siwon ended their relationship, it seems that this woman doesn´t want to let him go.

On Saturday (the day before Kyuhyun´s birthday), he was working in his coffee shop as he usually does it on weekends, talking to his customers and even assisting them on the tables when his ex-girlfriend appeared in his coffee shop looking devastated.

What a shameless and cynical woman! How she dares to appear in front of him after all she did to him? He wanted to send her out of his coffee shop but he respected his customers and was not going to do a ‘scene’ there.

He saw her and he felt a disgusting feeling towards her. When he heard her calling his name, he wanted to kick her so badly but instead of that, as a rational person he was, he took her to his office to talk in private. He was not willing to allow scandals in his place.

Inside his office, he didn´t dare to look at her in the eyes, it is too painful. She tries to approach to him pretending to be sad and devastated but Siwon gets back and blocked her steps. She begs for a new chance and for his forgiveness but of course Siwon didn´t let her apologize or explain her treason one more time. That was all in the past now. She was in his past now. There´s no turning back. He was wrong with her, she never loved her truly. She just bewitched him. But thanks God for having discovered her true being.

He didn´t let her finish what she had to say to him and took one of her arms and led her to the door. He warned her to never come back to him again. He would hate her even more if she dared to appear in front of him again.

She left that day but she wouldn´t give up to him so easily.

After she left, all his shadows came back again.

Why he had to be betrayed like that? And by the first woman he thought he was interested? She was not for him and he was not for her. Period. He wouldn´t be able to love again. Maybe love was not made for him after all.

That day after the incident with his ex-girlfriend, he came back home. He didn´t want to stay in the coffee shop. He needed to think and re-organize his life and…a cold shower.

              When he was in his bedroom, he wondered why he hadn´t met his soulmate yet. The girl of his dreams who can wake up the love signs in him. He saw himself alone in the big room and he wanted a person by his side but suddenly just scenes about his ex-girlfriend making love with another man was tormenting his life again. Why couldn´t he take those images away yet? Oh God! He doesn´t want to think about it anymore… that´s past!

             He closed his eyes and tried to think in a good memory or nice feeling that make him feel comfortable and calm. Suddenly a flash image appeared in his mind, someone smiling at him so sweetly that made his whole body shake with anticipation. What was that? He quickly opened his eyes and sat on his bed and brought his legs to his chest. He felt his heart pounding so fast, even his breathing was irregular. That smile was the sweetest he has ever seen before. He couldn´t see the face of that person just the sweet smile.

He placed a hand on his chest and felt his crazy heartbeats. He was going crazy, he thought. That was for sure. It couldn´t mean another thing.

Next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter