Three

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

Kyuhyun´s POV   

Kyuhyun finally decided to go into the coffee shop. His heart was commanding him to do it. For a strange reason, he knew he must go there. He had been feeling like this for days ago. Something would happen to him. That was for sure, good or bad, he needed to figure it out soon because the deep sensation he had in his chest was too much to bear.

Once he was inside, he felt goosebumps all over his body. It was as if an electric shock ran through his body. He tried his best to calm down but he felt to faint at any moment. He looked around and went to sit on the closest chair he found. What was happening to him? Was he getting sick all of a sudden? No way. He couldn´t be.

The coffee shop was full of people. It seemed to be very famous. The people there were mostly couples. He took a look around and he realized about that. Lovers everywhere. Bad sign. Then he touched his heart again and the sensation didn´t seem to go away. He felt uncomfortable with all the people there. But he felt a relief because nobody was paying attention on him. He was the only person alone there. All the rest was in couples.

Suddenly a boy approached to him and asked him if he was alright. Kyuhyun seemed to be agitated. It was too obvious. The boy who worked in the place brought him a free coffee. He accepted it willingly. After all it would be necessary to calm down. Then the boy left with a sweet smile on his face. Kyuhyun was astonished with the great hospitality of the people who worked there. Everybody looked happy with smiles on their faces taking care of the customers. All you could breathe there was happiness, peace and harmony. He realized it was a comfortable place to be.

After admiring the place, he came back to his sad reality. He remembered the special meaning of this day. His birthday. And the loneliness that brought to his life every year. His life was already lonely but birthdays worsened it.

He decided to drink his free coffee and then leave to somewhere else or just walk without direction. He took a sip of his coffee and looked at the couples around. They looked so in love holding hands or just cuddling. All of them were happy and comfortable with each other. He could see their mutual love. And suddenly, he couldn´t help but envy them. How would it be to be in love with someone and that person loves you in return? He needed to experience it at least once in his life. Why hasn´t he felt the love signs till now? He felt miserable. All he could see was people in love but all the background was in black and white. He closed his eyes trying to forget everything around him there, forget everything about his lack of love in his life, and forget everything about his birthday. He was immersed in his sad thoughts, wishing that something could change his life forever.

He felt a tear rolling down his cheek. When he opened his eyes still full of tears, he felt the strange pain in his chest again. He felt eager about something to happen. He dried his tears and when he was about to take his cup of coffee, he felt his heart beating like crazy. He took a hand to his heart and tried to breathe deeply.

And then he saw him. Among all the people inside the coffee shop, a man appeared from the crowd. The man came from the counter. He was smiling with the most beautiful smile he had never seen before. For some minutes the world around him seemed to stop and disappear. The people who were in the coffee didn´t exist anymore. They were just the two of them in the world now. The man magically was shining and he was the only person there who saw in colors. He is the one. Yeah, no doubt of it. He must be.

Suddenly his heart started to beat faster than ever. All the colors came to his life the moment he saw him smiling. He felt spellbound for him. His whole body trembled with anticipation. That handsome man irradiated sweetness, charming and perfection with every movement. This perfect man kept on smiling at the people who were there. Showing affection and warm to others. He could also feel it from him. And it felt so wonderful.

Kyuhyun couldn´t avert his eyes from that man. He felt an immediate attraction towards him, like magnets. Too strong and powerful.

He watched everything from that man. His physical appearance was too much for his eyes. The man was the spitting image of perfection. The most handsome man he has ever seen in his entire life. He could feel thousand butterflies flying inside his stomach. That was the love sign number two because the number one was his fast heartbeats for that man. Yeah, he definitely was feeling the love signs he always wanted to feel for a person, but this person was a man. Did that care for his heart? No, it didn´t. He knew he couldn´t control his heart.

After a couple of minutes, Kyuhyun couldn´t take his eyes off of that man. He felt curiosity for that gorgeous man. More he watched him more he fell for him. Kyuhyun knew that his heart didn´t lie. That man had caused a big impression on him, so much that he felt the urge to have him in his life.

The beautiful man seemed to talk to the customers of the place, walking from table to table. He seemed to not having realized about Kyuhyun´s presence yet. At least, that is what he thought. Suddenly he wanted to know more about this man who was making feel his heart excited and happy, somehow. Yes, happiness. He can´t believe it, he has started to smile for the first time in years. And everything because of that man who has changed his world completely in a matter of seconds. Who is him? Why has he caused such an impression on him? If he didn´t know himself, he would say he had fallen in love at first sight. Better said, he thinks he already is.

The way the man smiled showing his perfect dimpled smile, made him melt and sent electric shocks all over his body. Love sign number three.

He looked so happy, so full of life that Kyuhyun felt envy of the people who were next to him and had the privilege of seeing his smile from up close. Lucky people. He wanted to be one of them and have his attention, only for himself and no one else there.

Kyuhyun tried to breathe deeply, he needed to calm down his heart that was about to explode. How he wished that man gave him just one look. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter