Twelve

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

 

The day before Siwon´s birthday was a chaos in Kyuhyun´s life. He saw his boyfriend Siwon and a woman caressing what it was his. That affected him so much and ran away immediately. Even though he saw Siwon rejecting her, it was too much for his poor heart.

He ran to the back part of the cafeteria. The same favorite place that he and Siwon used to escape when they wanted to have an intimate touch or kiss.

Siwon met him there with tears in his eyes hugging his legs sitting on the floor. Kyuhyun felt his presence and met his eyes. Siwon knew that Kyuhyun had misunderstood the situation and he had to tell the truth about that woman. He needed to tell Kyuhyun everything about his past. His tormenting past and his ex-girlfriend.

Now was the time to do it…

Siwon sat by Kyuhyun´s side on the floor and sighed deeply before talking.

“Kyu…I´m sure you misunderstood what happened earlier in my office. But let me tell you that nothing really happened with her. That woman … that woman is the person that I had always tried to hide from you because she only brought misery to my life…She was my first girlfriend. The only romantic relationship I had ever had in my life before I met you. I believed that she was the one for me but I was completely wrong. She used me in so many ways because the only thing she wanted was my money and the position. I was a fool and I will always regret to meet her. I never loved her the way I love you…never! I thought I loved her but I was wrong… I thought I was special for her and I fell in her trap. She destroyed my life. And because of her I didn´t believe in love till I met you. With you I discovered love for the first time. The real one. Only with you I felt the love signs. Believe me my love…I can´t deny that her lies and betrayal affected me so much because I was a stupid for letting me fool like that. I was angry with myself. She has searched for me many times trying to apologize but she is lying again. She wants only my money not me as a person. I don´t know why she insists coming for me after I always reject her … She came now with the excuse that she wanted to greet me for my birthday. She knew it is tomorrow and wanted to have a date with me in my special day…Of course I don´t believe in her good intentions…I rejected her once more. Believe me Kyuhyun. She is not worthy to talk about. My sad past with her only brought me hard times. I don´t want her to ruin our lives anymore. That´s why I hid it from you. It´s not a part of my life worthy to remember…I hope you understand me with this…please”

Kyuhyun listened to every word he said in silence without looking at him. He had his head hidden in his legs. He was shocked with all Siwon´s story. He realized he had been a fool for running away seeing how Siwon rejected her but even like that he felt bad and somehow insecure of Siwon´s feelings towards him.

Kyuhyun slowly lifted his head and stared at the man beside him. He could see his worried but sincere expression on his face. He believed him. He really did,  after Siwon confessed the sad part of his life and with that many things made click inside his head.

Kyuhyun could realize why Siwon seemed to be very miserable when he saw him many times alone when he stalked him for a year. The handsome man seemed to smile only for others pretending to be happy but he always knew that something made him act like that. There must be something bad that made him look sad every time he stalked him.

Now he can see that that woman really affected his life. For one minute he was extremely jealous but he understood the misery that his lover had to face with that woman.

Suddenly Kyuhyun stood up and offered a hand to Siwon. the latter widened his eyes with the sudden action from his lover and accepted his hand.

When both were standing face to face, Kyuhyun cupped his lover´s cheeks and talked from the bottom of his heart.

“I´m so sorry, Siwon. I saw you rejecting her but I couldn´t help but feel hurt. I had always been an insecure person when it is about love. Nobody has loved me in return so I panicked. I thought that woman would steal you from me. When I saw her, I thought that that was the kind of women you should have and not me. I felt inferior and plain. I´m sorry…I am a fool and blind sometimes when it is about you. I love you so much that it hurts. Thank you for sharing that sad part of your life with me. But you must trust me the same way I trust you. No secrets between us from now on. The truth must be the base of our relationship. I´m so sorry for what happened earlier. I will make you happy. I promise…I love you, Siwon”

The boy kissed Siwon softly in the lips and both closed their eyes for the contact. It felt so good to kiss the one you love…

That kissed had many emotions together…then they shared the warmest hug between them. They felt like floating around…as if time had stopped for a while…

oOo

Next day, it was Siwon´s birthday. His twenty seven years old.

Siwon thanked God for not letting his ex-girlfriend ruin his special day with Kyuhyun. He would never forgive her for that.

It was Sunday, nobody had to work, literally. Even though they should be working at the cafeteria, both took the free day. The special occasion was worthy enough. They had planned to do many things in Siwon´s day.

Kyuhyun went for Siwon very early in the morning. He was eager to see his lover. He had sent him a special text at midnight for greeting him. And then he called him up. That phone call was full of confessions and love words exchanging…and promises.

When Siwon opened his door, he was openmouthed with Kyuhyun´s beauty. It was a special occasion so Kyuhyun got dressed with the best he had to impress his boyfriend. He secretly had his special birthday present in his pocket till he had the perfect moment to give it to him. He smiled internally just imagining his lover´s face when he opened it.

Both knew that they couldn´t go to all the public places they wanted freely. They couldn´t expose their relationship to others freely…not yet. They were always careful with that even though that situation was getting hard to accept lately. After all they had been together in secret for almost a year now. But they knew they could make it till Kyuhyun´s graduation. Then they would scream their relationship to the world if necessary because they wouldn´t be teacher and student anymore. They would be free to love each other as a normal couple literally.

 So Kyuhyun had no many things in mind for Siwon´s celebration but at least they had each other´s company and love and that was enough for both for now.

Kyuhyun was lucky that his parents and sister were not at home that weekend. They had travelled to another city to visit their relatives so that was the perfect time to invite his lover for the first time to his house. He smiled naughtily with the idea imagining the hot kisses he would receive from his lover, alone in his own house. Those images in his mind made him blush like a tomato. He couldn´t wait to bring him at home to start his celebration.

He bought a birthday cake and some other food and drinks for the celebration he wanted to make him feel comfortable and spoiled during the day. It was sad that they couldn´t go out to some especial places yet but they would wait patiently for a better life with his lover…sooner or later.

He planned to cook for his lover and watch movies and play his favorite games with him…and of course cuddling with him if they had the occasion.

They walked to Kyuhyun´s house dying to hold their hands but they had to resist to that idea while they walked side by side.

Once inside Kyuhyun´s house, Siwon hugged the boy and kissed him softly in his lips. Kyuhyun got carried away for the kiss and the thousands emotions in his heart and mind.

Siwon respected him and cared of him. He never lost control when they were together and that sometimes was pissing him off. He felt eager to go for more but he knew that his lover was going slowly in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter