Six

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter six

>>> Siwon & Kyuhyun <<<

 

During holidays, Siwon travelled to USA for two months, he wanted to disconnect from the world and his ex-girlfriend´s harassment. He needed time to think about his life and recover energies for what was his passion now: being a teacher at College. He enjoyed so much his first year there even though he still had the ghosts of his past with his ex-girlfriend. He always smiled for others but when he was alone, he didn´t feel like doing it. His ex-girlfriend was making his world a mess again. She never seemed to give up on him. Appearing everywhere.

 

He went to USA for having fun and rest. His parents had a mansion there. Even being there, he couldn´t get out of his head the feeling and sensation he experienced during his first year working at the College.

 

He knew the effect he caused on his students, especially girls. All of them treated him with absolute respect. But there was something beyond his imagination. He could feel a presence behind his back, from afar. He couldn´t explain it at all but ‘this someone’ made him feel goosebumps all over his body. He felt really curious about who this person could be because he didn´t know his or her intentions, good or bad. This person never approached to him. Thing that made him feel really excited.

 

He was not stupid. He knew that someone was watching him. He could still feel her or his presence but that person never showed up in front of him. But somehow, he knew this person would find a way of facing him finally. Sooner or later.

 

Who could this person be? It must be a female colleague or maybe a female student…anyway he could never return their feelings because he was already messed up. He was no good for anybody.

 

Even though, he knew all of that, he couldn´t help but feel his heart skip a beat for a certain person.

 

oOo

 

kyuhyun couldn´t believe that Siwon had left to USA during school break. He heard it, by chance, in the teacher´s room the last day of his third year at the College. He felt empty without Siwon around. He had turned into his biggest inspiration to get up every single day. He was more excited to see him every day there. College was getting more and more interesting because of him there.

 

He had seen and watched enough about his crush for a year, and in a certain way, he could say that he knew him. And he felt more captivated by him.

 

He is determined to face Siwon this new school year. He must do it or he will get crazy. He doesn´t know what to expect from Siwon. Will he scare of me? Will he reject me? He made those questions to himself over and over again. Those fears took over his sad heart every time avoiding a possible confession from him towards Siwon.

 

But that´s enough! He needs to risk everything now or never. He must end a year of sad stalking because it is making his life miserable. A year from afar was really hard to bear because he had fallen deeply in love with him.

 

Kyuhyun realizes that Siwon must be for him, his soulmate. So he feels the urge to appear in front of him finally.

 

He has decided to take Siwon´s subject this year. He will include it for his career. He even made all the paperwork before the school break. He needed to give a step further. Even though he was afraid of Siwon´s reaction, he was determined to confess the first day of class because he wouldn´t forgive himself for not giving it a try.

 

He also knew Siwon was in USA but he didn´t know when he was going to come back. So as he knew where he lived, near his house, he went every day there to see if Siwon had returned. He waited outside with the hope of seeing his crush one more time but this one never appeared. During two months he went to his house but nothing. It seemed that Siwon would arrive the last day of vacations.

 

That wasn´t good. He knew it but he couldn´t help it. Stalking was never enough in order to see his crush and make h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter