Eleven

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

 

They kissed each other softly once more before walking back home. They had spent much time at the beach and it was already getting too cold. They walked to his house holding hands with his fingers entwined. Both looked at their hands connected and couldn´t stop smiling at each other. Oh God! The sensation felt so good for both. They seemed to be still teenagers in love.

Siwon kissed the boy on his forehead and then in his lips with gentle kisses nothing rough or hard. He loved the boy and wouldn´t rush the things with him. He respected the boy that, after all, was still his student. So even if it was a little bit difficult for him, he wouldn´t go beyond kisses with him, for now. Obviously Kyuhyun was already missing kisses like the one they shared at the beach, passionate and long. Siwon was not willing to scare the boy with going all the way or touching him without his consent.

For Siwon, reaching the last level of a relationship should be only with the person you love. Having with someone else without love was not in his dictionary. When you love a person with all your heart and you find out that he is your other half, your soulmate, you must respect that person and love him endlessly. For him, was not enough to feed a relationship. For real couples, honest love was the main thing.

Kyuhyun would never have thought about before. He had never had a girlfriend not a boyfriend so he never felt the love signs with anybody till he met Siwon for the first time. Loving Siwon had been his only experience and now that he has confessed to him finally, he will fight for their love. But he must confess that since he met Siwon and especially this year that the handsome man had become his teacher and friend, he has had naughty thoughts about the man kissing him passionately and sometimes touching his skin but not real just, cuddling with him on bed in a romantic way stopping the time around for them.

No doubt that when they have , they will enjoy the experience deeply…sooner or later…after all they both are still and their first time would be unforgettable for both equally.

Siwon could see that Kyuhyun was not satisfied with the gentle kisses he gave him on his forehead and lips. Maybe they were too soft but he would go slowly with the boy, just those little love gestures made him happy. To feel the boy in his arms was worthy enough for him.

He saw the eagerness in the boy´s face but he wouldn´t do more than gentle kisses for now.

So that´s why he gave a good night gentle kiss to the boy before going to their separated bedrooms. Kyuhyun hugged him tight before he left and both got lost in the hug for long minutes.

That was just enough for now.

Kyuhyun enjoyed that hug very much. He felt so happy that his crush, teacher, his friend and now his lover had confessed he loved him too. He never thought that the gorgeous man would pay attention on him but he did, bringing happiness for the time in his life. He felt loved in return finally. Just to know that the handsome man loved him in back made his heart flutter and happy after all Siwon had been the only person who had loved him in return. It could be sad but it was the truth.

oOo

They spent almost the whole weekend at the beach, visiting different places, walking on the beach holding hands, cuddling on the sofa and preparing delicious food during the day but they slept in separated rooms by night. Even like that nothing else could be so perfect between them. That was real life alone without other people judging them or staring at them in a disgusting way. None of them wanted to come back to the big city. The beach was their home for almost two days where they confessed their love for each other and had shared the most beautiful memories between them. A special place where they knew each other even more. They belonged to that place and they surely would come back soon.

oOo

But they had to come back to the reality.

During their weekend at the beach, they had had enough time to talk about their situation. Of course both understood the consequences their relationship could bring in the future if the people around the College found out about their romance. They knew and accepted to keep it in secret till Kyuhyun graduated and then Siwon would quit the job there and would start a new life together finally. They had planned their future together but without talking about an engagement or a marriage thing yet. They would go slowly enjoying every moment together and wouldn´t rush things between them.

The time in Siwon´s classes felt different since they had confessed their love. They did their best to hide their feelings in front of others but when nobody was looking, they shared special gazes full of deep love. They stole glances to each other all the time, flirting when they were alone but never with people around. It felt strange but they enjoyed it anyway.

Even they still had lunch at the rooftop of the building together. Moment in which they took advantage of cuddling and stealing some kisses, holding hands and hugging. Lunchtime had turned into their favorite part of the day for them because they were alone for loving each other more.

They continued walking home together too but not holding hands because people could see them so they just walked side by side talking about different things during their day at College but when they said goodbye, Siwon always managed to give a soft kiss to the boy before going to his own house. A kiss that made his heart skipping a beat for the handsome teacher.

oOo

But they hadn´t realized that a certain person had already seen them in an awkward situation. That person was no other than Heechul. The boy had seen Kyuhyun working at the coffee shop every weekend getting too close to his teacher. He thought that something was going on but at the College, he couldn´t see anything weird because they treated each other like teacher and student in front of everybody but outside, at the coffee shop something was different with those two. He could feel it. Since one day he saw his teacher Siwon kissing Kyuhyun´s forehead at the back part of the coffee shop while Kyuhyun was throwing away the garbage. Heechul shocked when he saw the scene in front of his eyes but said nothing. He wouldn´t accept a romance between his favorite teacher and that irritating boy. No way. Once he tried to separate whatever they had before but now he was not willing to let it go easily. He had to give it a try at least.

oOo

And soon three months have gone by in a secret but somehow happy romance between the teacher and the student. They continued doing their daily routine together: walking home together, stealing glances in classes, having lunch together at the rooftop, cuddling and kissing and meeting each other at Siwon´s coffee shop on weekends.

They hadn´t had enough time to date properly as real couples do because their romance was secret and not public and because they also worked on weekends at the coffee shop so their free time was almost inexistent. They knew they had to bear with this for a long time before screaming their love to the world. For now, they had to pretend that they still were teacher and student in front of the judging people who would never understand their real feelings, their unique love.

Both respected their special relationship and would fight for it together forever…

oOo

After the fourth month together, Heechul couldn´t bear it any longer. He had noticed special glances between the teacher and Kyuhyun. When he saw Siwon kissing Kyuhyun´s forehead, he started to suspect of them but he needed a concrete proof to face them. This time he saw them holding hands in the same place than before, the back part of the coffee shop. And not only they were holding hands but this time Siwon leaned close to Kyuhyun and kissed him shortly in the lips. That was proof enough to confirm that they had a romance. A forbidden romance between a teacher and a student. Heecul knew that he was obsessed with his teacher but the gorgeous man would never look at him the same he did with Kyuhyun. He was convinced that he didn´t have a chance with his teacher. He knew because he tried to seduce him many times but he never paid attention on him not even once. That disappointed him a lot but he couldn´t do anything else to gain his favorite teacher´s heart. Only one thing he could do now, and it was to try to separate them. He never liked Kyuhyun and if his teacher had to be with someone that person would not definitely be a student. Not Kyuhyun. His teacher deserved someone better, a professional like him, someone adult, even though the between them was only five years. Siwon was twenty five and Kyuhyun twenty. It was not too much indeed.

Heechul wouldn´t remain speechless this time. He was determined to make a move. So he coughed hard in front of the two men to make himself noticed by them. Siwon and Kyuhyun shocked with the sudden action. They had been caught by some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter