Ten

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter ten

>>>Siwon & Kyuhyun<<<

 

 

 

During the trip by train, Kyuhyun was tired for the waiting and for the crying so he fell asleep soon. Siwon realized about it and placed Kyuhyun´s head on his shoulder for support. He was enjoying every second seeing the boy so close to him. He felt the urge to hold his hand but he declined the idea. He needed to confess his feelings first but not in a train and with him sleeping.

The trip was short but Kyuhyun could rest a while. When he woke up he said nothing. He remained in silence. He knew that he didn´t have to blame Siwon for the waiting. The problem was him. His deep feelings for Siwon were betraying him. Siwon was only his friend but he considered him as someone else. He felt insecure and the feeling of being abandoned was making him question everything. He felt sad even though he had Siwon by his side alone far from the city.

oOo

They stayed in the house of Siwon´s parents that had at the beach. It was elegant and very comfortable with a sea view. Yes, the view was amazing and Kyuhyun loved it.

They ate something and went to the beach. Kyuhyun was open-mouthed with Siwon´s clothes. He was dressed in white. White cloth pants and shirt. He looked like a real model from magazines. Elegant and really handsome wearing a hat. He had to bite his lips in order to not drool over the place.

He couldn´t help but feel jealous and insecure again seeing how the women and even men turned around to watch Siwon while they walked. Nobody paid attention on him. The object of admiration was Siwon, always him. He didn´t blame the people because Siwon was really a handsome man. Sometimes he thought that Siwon didn´t seem to belong to this world. He felt like nobody beside Siwon. He was his teacher, handsome and successful. Kyuhyun was just a plain boy and his student. Suddenly he thought that maybe the trip was not a good idea at all. Siwon could perfectly reject him.

 

Siwon was mesmerized with Kyuhyun too. the boy was wearing white pants and a blue thin sweater that stands out his milky skin. Siwon had to blink a couple of times because the boy was a real beauty still with puffy eyes. Adorable in all senses. But something must be wrong with him now because he had been quiet most of the time. Siwon was getting worried about it.

They sat on the beach watching the sunset. It was already late. They remained in silence for a while just enjoying the view and the sound of waves crashing on the shore. It was a romantic moment. Maybe this was the perfect moment to confess their mutual feelings.

 

“Kyuhyun, is something wrong?” – Siwon asked seeing the boy looking sad and quiet. He was getting really worried. He missed his beautiful smile that let him breathless every time he saw it.

Kyuhyun felt his heart aching. He hadn´t realized that a single tear was forming in the corner of his eyes. He couldn´t help it. He felt like an idiot behaving like this in front of his crush, but he felt insecure and out of place there with the gorgeous man by his side. Maybe he was misunderstanding everything but he couldn´t help it. He felt like crying.

He tilted his head aside to hide his tear.

“It´s nothing” – he muttered trying his best for not crying,

“Look at me, Kyuhyun” – Siwon said. He was determined to make him by feel comfortable and know the reason of his sadness.

Kyuhyun hesitated for a while but he slowly looked at him.

“Please, ignore me…I…I´m just being sentimental right now. It´s gonna pass soon” – he tried not to give it much importance.

“You are lying…I can see the pain in your eyes and makes me suffer too. I worry about you because you are my friend” – Siwon said causing a stab in Kyuhyun´s heart. The word friend makes his heart ache very much. Yeah, right. He considers me just a friend. I knew it. I want to run away…I won´t be able to suppress my tears anymore…I´m such a fool…

Kyuhyun couldn´t keep on looking at him anymore and focused on the beach. He wanted to say something and explain what he was feeling at the moment, but would it be ok to confess his feelings?

“I have something that I never told you before. It is about my family and somehow that always has affected me till the moment I met you but now…I don´t know why I feel like this. I can´t help it…”

And Kyuhyun told about his family and the lack of love in his life by them. Siwon was so sad ... he couldn´t bear to see the boy like that. He wanted to hug him. He wished he could be there for him in the bad times.

“…my parents never gave me the love I wanted. They only cared about my sister. I saw my friends always surrounded by parents who loved them and that made me feel envious. I always wanted to feel love by the people I love. I have never had a girlfriend before so I don´t know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter