Thirteen

I need you like breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

 

And Siwon clarified all the rumors about them with his students. He gathered them all and explained everything, asking for comprehension and not bullying Kyuhyun at College while he was not there. His students pouted and saddened with the news about his leaving. After all, Siwon was a great teacher and he was admired by all. For some reason their students were not angry with him but with Kyuhyun because they thought that the boy was seduced him using tricks. A romance between two men especially between a teacher and a student was out of discussion in their society but Siwon begged them to give them a chance in their romance.

His students, now ex-students, nodded and some of them cried but at the same time some of them who hated Kyuhyun didn´t accept it and left the classroom giving death glares to Kyuhyun.

And Siwon left the College forever…he would come back there just till Kyuhyun´s graduation.

Now everybody knows that Kyuhyun and Siwon are together as a couple. Finally, their love has been public, official for people´s eyes.

But neither Siwon nor Kyuhyun could know who was the responsible to spread the rumors at College. Siwon would wait for Heechul at the cafeteria for some explanations even though he was not sure if he was the responsible.

Next weekend, Siwon waited for Heechul to appear at his cafeteria in order to ask him about the rumors spread at College. He was the one who knew their romance. But his student had promised him not to reveal anything. He said he loved him so he would not be able to hurt his teacher even though he was dying of jealous. The problem was Kyuhyun. He has always won over him, in the calcifications, in Siwon´s attention and the most important in Siwon´s love.

Siwon hadn´t seen Heechul during the week so he waited for him patiently at his cafeteria.

Siwon was talking to Kyuhyun while they were opening the cafeteria when Heechul appeared early that morning.

“I need to talk to you, Seosaengim” – Heechul said before Siwon could say something.

Siwon nodded.

“Alone” – Heechul insisted when he saw that Kyuhyun didn´t move.

“I´m sorry but Kyuhyun is not moving” – Siwon said with determination holding his lover´s hand.

Heechul looked at their hands entwined and sighed. For the first time in his life that fact didn´t affect him because he had another good reason to smile now. Even like that he still disliked Kyuhyun.

“Very well then” – Heechul said smiling at Siwon and then he frowned at Kyuhyun.

“I came here early because I will quit this job, seonsaengim. Thank you so much for this great opportunity at your cafeteria. I had a great time and I learnt a lot but I have given up to you. I won´t interfere in your life anymore. I loved you once and I still appreciate you very much. I will do it to end of my days. I really mean it but now I don´t have a crush on you anymore. I have fallen in love with a special boy. His name is Hangeng. He is Chinese. And I am happy with him. I´m so sorry if I hurt you sometime but I was clouded by jealousy – then he focused on Kyuhyun – I still don´t like you, Kyuhyun but I´m sorry if I hurt you too. You stole my favorite teacher´s attention. That hurt me very much…but I will forget all of that now – he focused on Siwon again smiling with affection – I will never forget you seongsaengim. Thank you for all and good bye”

Siwon and Kyuhyun looked at each other after Heechul ended his speech trying to understand the situation.

After some seconds, Siwon went right to the point.

“Was it you who spread the rumors at College, Heechul? I trusted you. Kyuhyun and I trusted you. You were the only one who knew about us. Please tell me truth. We need an explanation. You have just said that you always had affection for me so why could you do this to me? How?”

Kyuhyun was silent but Heechul couldn´t believe the accusation from Siwon. He would never do such a thing to him.

“It wasn´t me!! – he yelled – I was not who spread the rumors. I can´t deny that I was happy knowing that your romance would be exposed but I would never do anything to hurt you, seosaengim. When I arrived that day at College, everybody knew it already. I was surprised too but it was not me... then... there is another person who knows your secret and wants to hurt both of you…I´m not interested in you like that anymore. I´m disappointed of you seosaengim. You didn’t trust me…it was NOT my fault. I promise”

Siwon studied Heechul´s reaction and could see that the boy was not lying. He was about to cry. Siwon didn´t believe that the boy had been the responsible but who else then?

Just one person came to his mind then. Everything fitted now…

Siwon put his hands on Heechul´s shoulders and looked at his teary eyes.

“I can see you are telling me the truth, Heechul. I can see it in your eyes. I wish you the best with your boyfriend. You deserve to be as happy as I am with Kyuhyun. Just don´t make Kyuhyun´s life harder at College these weeks before his graduation. Can you promise me that, please? It is all I´m asking you now”

Heechul nodded without hesitation. He didn´t like Kyuhyun but he would do anything for his teacher.

“Can I hug you, seosaengim?” – he asked shyly and then he looked at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun consented and Siwon hugged the boy. Kyuhyun was not jealous. That hug represented an end between Heechul and his lover.

oOo

kyuhyun continued being discriminated by few students who can´t understand his relationship with their ex-teacher now and he being gay. Some girls still hate him for winning his favorite teacher´s heart. But he must admit that he has fought with all his strength in order to protect his love with Siwon. He feels proud of himself for fighting every day inside and outside College. Without Siwon has been hard these past weeks but he will not give up. He has won many friends who approve their relationship and that had made him very happy. Not everybody hated him after all. Slow but secure, everybody will accept them completely someday.

Hope is the last thing you can lose…

Of course, Kyuhyun feels alone without Siwon around but he promised him not to cry and be strong so he focuses on his studies only in order to graduate with honors. He wanted Siwon to be proud of him. After classes, he visits Siwon at his place and share beautiful moments together, cuddling, cooking or watching movies. Even Siwon took him to some dates outside making his relationship public as much as they wanted it before. They are happy in their own way.

After two weeks of becoming an offic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter