10

Will You Choose Me?

 

               Days flew by easily and it’s already Saturday. I never thought that our relationship will spread throughout the university. Oh well, just on some places. Haha. But nevertheless, I’m so happy to be with him. He spent most of his free time with me. How sweet of him.

                I woke up to the sound of my phone’s ringing tone. Actually, I’m already awake 5 minutes ago Haha. And that call is from my sweet boyfriend. Gosh. I never ever imagined myself talking like this. Haha.

                Well, he just said good morning and some stuffs about our date today. Ommo. I can’t wait. But I hung up quickly because of my mom.

                “Eun Jae, dear, breakfast is ready,” she crept on my door and smiled at me. “Go downstairs immediately.”

                And with that, she closed the door. My mom can be creepy sometimes Haha. So, I did my usual morning routine. I just dressed myself some casual home outfits I have for I think it’s too early to be ready for my said ‘date’ with my boyfriend.

                We had a great breakfast. It’s been a while since the last time we ate together complete. Oh my. I think I really did miss my parents so much. We made up for the time we’ve missed. We had a talk on our lanai.

                Time passed by and it’s time for me to get ready for my date. I told my mom that I’m just going to hang-out with my other high school friends and she lets me. Haha. I think it’s not yet the right time to tell her the truth. I think she’ll pass out.

                “Eun Jae, you look so beautiful,” my dad said when I went to bid them good bye.

                “Yeah,” my mom added. “Seems that you’re having a date, aren’t you?” she’s eyeing me. Oh-em. Haha. My mom is really creepy sometimes.

                I laughed nervously. “Yep, I’m having a date, WITH a friend.”

                My father laughed with me. Lucky that he can ride my attitude that mom. She’s still eyeing me. “Let her, dear. Our Eun Jae is already a young lady now. A beautiful one, mind you. It will be unusual if she wasn’t surrounded by guys.”

                “Oh, dad, stop it,” I giggled because of my mom. “Mom will explode any moment.”

                We laughed and I heard my mother sighed in defeat. My mom is really protective of me, now that they’re not with me all the time. She’s afraid that I might marry early and won’t achieve my dreams.

                I kissed them before I take my leave. My mom is still furious on our joke. I can’t stop her, though. I really am going on a date. It’s my first time lying at them. Actually, not the first time. Haha.

                “Brother!” I shouted as I went to his room.

                I opened the door quietly and peeked inside. I saw my brother sitting on his study table, mumbling something.

                I crept inside, avoiding making noise so that he won’t notice me. He’s mumbling something like “to ‘fess or not to…” I’m not sure. Haha. And to my surprise, I saw a picture of a girl on his desk.

                I jerked back when he looked at me.

                “Oh, it’s only you,” he said, heaving a sighed. “Why aren’t you knocking before entering my room?”

                Oh right. “Geez. Who’s not knocking? I even shouted your name, derp.”

                I saw him hiding the picture. A smile crept into my face. My brother. He’s really in love with a certain girl.

                “Who’s that girl?” I asked.

                “Girl? Who?” he said. Then he stood up and pushed me outside his room. “Don’t you have a date with Doojoon today? Hurry up or you’ll be late.”

                Oh gosh. Yes. I almost forgot about that. So I hurried up and took my purse and my phone and take a last glance of myself in the mirror. I’m wearing a blue spaghetti dress with a pink bolero over it with matching doll shoes. I just love matching clothes.

                I made my way to the bus stop and stopped a taxi.

                “Park, please,” I said and the driver nodded.

                Now that we’re getting nearer and nearer, and I’m getting nervous. I don’t know if he’ll like how I look on our first date. We reached the place after 15 minutes. I paid and alighted from the cab.

                I took a deep breath before I started walking. As expected, few people are taking a stroll here. There are food stands, booth and alike. I went where he said I should go and I saw him standing there, smiling at me.

                He looks gorgeous with his outfit today. He looks good in everything.

                “Sorry, I’m late, o~opp…oppa,” I mumbled the last word. He insisted that I should call him oppa from now on. I’m not used to it but I like calling him that way. Better than honey, baby, etc.

                His smiled widened. “It’s okay. Haha. Still struggling on calling me oppa, eh?”

                I nodded shyly. I looked up at him as put his arm around my shoulder and give me a red rose. I accepted it. “Thank you.”

                He smiled again. I won’t get tired at looking at him, smiling. “Let’s take a stroll for a while.”

                We went on a cotton candy stand and we bought some. Then to a photo booth where his derp-ness came out. I think we visited each stalls there and still, we’re not yet tired.

                After an hour and a half of strolling, I think longer than that, we decided to take a break. We’re now sipping a smoothie. I really like this type of dates: more bonding time.

                He put his arms around me. I smiled secretly as I leaned my head on his chest. He leaned his head on mine. For a moment, I think this is where I should be. A perfect place where I felt secure, warm and loved.

                I heard Doojoon is having a conversation on his phone. And he motioned us to sit up as he put his phone back on his pocket.

                “We’re going somewhere. Is it okay, my princess?” he asked.

                I chuckled. “Of course.”

                I wonder where are we going as I made myself comfortable inside his car. Oh yes. He’s driving. Haha. I’m poor at it, by the way. Haha.

                He started the engine and a smirk crept into his handsome face.

                “Where are we going, eh?” I asked.

                “You’ll know once we’re there.”

                I wonder what he’s planning but I just leaned back and enjoy the ride. I smiled secretly as he held my hand.

****

Part 1. Haha. I don’t know.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE >.<

exams, eh.

No inspiration, eh?

Give me sooommmeeee!!! >.<

Haha. Tell me what you think

-----

a/n additional : (edited)

ommo. sorry for not updating lately.. >.<

super busy with school...

imma update soon. please bear it for a while.

kamsahamnida. *bows*