Holy Guacamole!!

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyejin~ I still think you should-"

Krystal stopped short as Lay walked into the classroom. Lay smiled at the two girls and said, "Hello! I'm in this class this term! It'll be good to study together!"

Krystal smiled back at him and said, "Yes it will. Let's work hard together, neh?" "Neh~", Lay replied, grinning.

He glanced at Hyejin who was completely ignoring his existence. "Hyejin-ssi. Are you okay?", Lay asked, very subtly teasing her.

"Huh? What do you mean?", Hyejin drawled in her cold voice. Lay marvelled at the dramatic change in the tone of her voice. He couldn't believe this was the same girl who had been arguing playfully with her friend moments ago.

"Oh nothing!", Lay said, shaking his head, "You seem very quiet!"

"She's always like this.", Krystal told Lay, while Hyejin just stared at him.

"Is she?", Lay murmered, glancing at Hyejin curiously. Hyejin felt a prickle of discomfort under his scrutiny. She rolled her eyes at him and turned away. Lay smirked to himself and settled down on his chair. Krystal who had been rummaging about in her bag for something didn't notice the look.

Slowly more students started trundling into the classroom. They hailed old friends and bagged seats. There was the comfortable commotion of the first day of term.

"Krystal, have you seen my eraser?", Hyejin asked, rummaging in her pencil pouch.

"No. Did you even take it out?", Krystal asked absent mindedly, staring out if the window.

"I don't kn-"

"OH MY GOD!"

Both Hyejin and Krystal jumped as they heard the unearthly scream from one of their classmates.

"Who died?", Krystal squealed.

"All the girls are about to!!" another girl answered looking like she were about to pass out.

Hyejin and Krystal noticed that all the girls' eyes were at the classroom door. So they mimicked them and turned towards the door.

Krystal's eyes widened. As for Hyejin, she felt her breath whoosh out of her lungs, as though someone had just punched her in the stomach. Krystal glanced at Hyejin to see her brown orbs widened beyond possibility and her eyebrows raised high up on her forehead.

Hyejin turned to Krystal with a panicked look. The reason for her panic? Kris Wu stood at the door of the classroom.

"He's in our class?", Hyejin mouthed to Krystal, silently panicking. Krystal just silently nodded. Hyejin gulped nervously, trying to rebuild her cool and collected attitude.

Everyone was busy ogling at the handsome giant standing at the door. Lay, in the meanwhile, sneaked at look towards Hyejin. He saw her looking flustered. Her outer shell seemed to have collapsed and it looked like she was trying very hard to disappear behind it again.

"Does Kris ge affect you so much, Cho Hyejin?", Lay thought to himself, as he turned back towards Kris. He raised a hand and hailed Kris to him, "Ge! Over here!"

Kris turned his dark orbs towards Lay and slowly strode forward. Girls in his path nearly swooned under the vibes he was giving off. He ignored all the looks that he got and settled down next to Lay.

Hyejin seemed to have recovered some of her composure as she turned to the front of the class, her poker face back on. She picked up a pen and doodled absently on the back of her notebook.

She was trying very very hard to ignore the fact that he sat just one seat away. It was just Lay in between her and Kris. She dug her pen slightly harder into her book in an attempt to control her feels which resulted in her puncturing the page. She heard Krystal snort next to her and resignedly put down the pen.

Fortunately for her, the homeroom teacher appeared then, effectively taking her mind off Kris for a while. The teacher gave the usual welcoming address to the students. There were no new students in their class. Lay and Kris were the two students who had been exchanged with two other students of their class.

"Zhang Yixing and Wu Yifan.", the teacher called. Lay immediately stood up obediently, while Kris reluctantly pushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter