A new friend & A Surprise!

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KRYSTAL!!", wailed Hyejin in anguish, "Why did you let me cry? WHY WHY WHY?!"

"Hyejin.", Krystal sighed patiently, rolling her eyes, "What was I supposed to do? Plug your eyes up with cotton or something?"

"GAWD ! SO NOT THE TIME FOR SARCASM!", screamed Hyejin from the bathroom, "My eyes are swollen and red! My face looks bloated! I look hideous!! Oh my friggin GOD!"

"Your face will be back to normal in no time, Jin-ah!", screamed back Krystal, mentally facepalming herself.

"Yah wae wae WAE????!!!!", Hyejin cried out, frantically splashing cold water on her face.

"Cho Hyejin!", Kris said firmly, "Get a hold on yourself. Stop behaving like a maniac."

Hyejin frowned but became silent. She continued washing her face, silently glaring at Krystal. Krystal sighed and went to her.

"Hyejin-ah... Look... Stop hiding the true you, alright? I know you're hurting over Kris right now. I'm your best friend, Jin-ah. Stop pretending when you're with me."

"I'm not pretending.", scoffed Hyejin, "And I'm not hurting over Kris."

"But.."

"Look.", Hyejin hurriedly continued as Krystal tried to interrupt, "I know I had this huge huge crush on him. But it was just that, Krys. It was just a school girl's crush."

"Was?", Krystal cocked an eyebrow. Hyejin nodded.

"I'm only human, Krystal. I would feel the same way if one of my Super Junior oppas ever brushed me off that way! But I would get over it! So, I can get over Kris Wu too!"

"You would get the chance to get brushed off by your Super Junior oppas only if your own oppa ever let you meet them!". sniggered Krystal.

Hyejin grimaced. "Ah Kyu oppa! He can be so friggin overprotective!"

Krystal grinned at Hyejin. "So... You okay now?"

Hyejin rolled her eyes. "I was always okay. My face is the one not okay right now! Yeah...it was my first time getting rejected blah blah blah... But honestly, I think I cried more out of embarrassment than because of disappointment!, she said, cringing a little.

Krystal burst out laughing at this. "I can just picture it! You going 'I think I like you!' and him going 'You're not my style' and you getting embarrassed!", Krystal giggled, imitating Hyejin and Kris to perfection, "Would have been a sight to see!"

"Not funny, !", Hyejin snapped. But she was smiling because Krystal was being really funny. And once Hyejin had got over the shock of the rejection, she was already in the process of getting over Kris. It didn't seem to difficult, which surprised Hyejin very much, because she knew she had been besotted by him.

Well, Hyejin was not complaining. She smiled as she watched Krystal still vividly describing her imagination of how Kris and Hyejin's meeting had gone. Kris Wu, I'm ready to get over you.

*She likes my shirt shirt shirt shirt!* Hyejin's phone suddenly went off.

Oh! A message! Hyejin thought, pulling out her phone. Krystal scoffed as she heard her message tone. Until recently it had been Shake it Up by Super Junior.

"Seriously gurl? You're like obsessed with Super Junior!"

Hyejin stuck her tongue out at Krystal and checked the message.

Hey thanks for the notes!

This is Lay, btw!

"How the hell did he get my number?", Hyejin wondered out loud. "Who?", asked Krystal, peeking curiously into her phone, "Oh. Lay. I gave it to him."

"What?", Hyejin gaped at Krystal, "Why, may I ask?"

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Because you stalked out of the cafeteria before he could ask you for it! And he said he might need to contact you about the notes!"

"Oh. Right.", said Hyejin, "I should text back, shouldn't I?"

"Oh yeah. A "you're welcome" should be nice.", Krystal muttered sarcastically. Hyejin snorted and began texting Lay back.

You're welcome, Lay. It was nothing. I hope you find the notes useful! :)

Yes, Cho Hyejin could be polite too at times. As long as she wasn't face to face with the concerned person.

Hey, is this Krystal texting from Hyejin's phone?

No...

This is me... Hyejin...

Why would you think it's Krystal?

It's really you, Hyejin? O.O

Um...yes?

Yah! Don't play with me! Give Hyejin her phone back so I can thank her!

 Yah! It's me, you idiot!

Now it's you!

For a moment I thought you got possessed by Krystal or something!

Geez that gave me the creeps!

Why you little!!

You better take friggin good care of my notes and give them back to me intact!

Ah...this is the Cho Hyejin the entire school knows and loves!

*Dramatic eye roll*

Haha ^^

See ya tomorrow, Hyejin-ah!

Yah! Who allowed you to get informal with me??

See you tomorrow, Hyejin-ssi! *90 degree bow*

Wait up!

I'm not done with you yet!

Why was it your snooty friend who came and not you? >•<

I had dance practice! ;O) Sorry~

Why did it matter anyway?

You just had to give the notes to someone!

I never said it mattered!

 Are you sure? ;)

Did you miss me, perhaps? XD

Wanted to see me? ^^

Do NOT flirt with me, Zhang Yixing!

Eeeps >•<

Why would I even want to flirt with someone like you?

YAH!!

What do you mean someone like me?

Are you insulting me right now?

Well duh!

You!!

Just you wait!!

I'll get your sorry tomorrow!

Ooohhh....

I'm so scared now!

Catch me if you can, Cho Hyejin!! :P

I'll get you even if it is the last thing I do, Zhang friggin Yixing!

Talk about dramatic!

Btw, it's really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter