is going down! ^_*

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin slammed her face on the table. Kyuhyun sat up straight, all traces of friendliness gone from his face. His face was expressionless as he waited for Hyejin to say something. But Hyejin refused to lift her head up from the table.

It was Kris who spoke. "You trolled us?", he asked Lay in a blank voice.

Lay scratched the back of his head, embarrassed. He hadn't expected things to turn out like this. Now, both Kris and Kyuhyun were staring at him with narrowed eyes.

"Well, why don't you explain from the beginning?", Kyuhyun said, in a dangerously calm voice. Hyejin pricked up her ears, still not lifting her face off the table. Lay gulped, pretty audibly.

"Um...well...er..." he stammered, panicking. Hyejin felt like banging her head on the table. Why was this happening to her? The silence was deafening. It was like their silence was dimmimg all the noise from the even the other tables at the cafe. She wished someone would say something, and seeing as neither her nor Lay were able to say anything, she hoped Kris or Kyuhyun would do it. But no. They had to sit there quietly staring with narrowed eyes at the two of them.

So when Kyuhyun's phone finally broke the heavy silence, Hyejin nearly cried out in delight. The relief on Lay's face was very ovbiously visible. Kyuhyun reached into his pocket and took out his phone, not taking his eyes off Lay and Hyejin for one moment.

"Yobuseyo?" he spoke into the phone, "Oh hyung. What's up? Right now? How urgent? Oh, that urgent? Alright. Okay, I'll be there in fifteen. Yeah,see you there."

Hyejin picked her head off the table. "You're going somewhere?" she asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, hyung wants me to head over immediately." he told her shortly.

"Ooooh can I come? Can I come?" Hyejin squealed, excited.

"No." Kyuhyun said, standing up. Hyejin stood up indignantly as well.

"You said I could see them!" Hyejin whined, stamping her feet on the ground. Lay and Kris stared at her incredulously. Kyuhyun decided from their expressions  that they had never seen this side of her. He firmly took hold of Hyejin's shoulders.

"Listen to me, young lady." Kyuhyun glared at Hyejin, "You told me you didn't have a boyfriend either! So-"

"But I DON'T!" Hyejin screamed, "I don't have a boyfriend!"

"We'll talk about this in the evening." Kyuhyun said, letting go of her shoulder with a little shake. Hyejin looked at him with a wounded expression, but Kyuhyun refused to budge.

"Nope." he said, "Nothing doing. We'll talk this through in the evening." And with a final curt nod towards Lay and Kris, he swept out of the cafe.

The three of them stood frozen in their spots, not daring to look at each other. The awkwardness was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. It was quite a while before Hyejin, Lay and Kris realized that they were the center of a lot of unwanted attention from pretty much everyone present in the little cafe.

Hyejin awkwardly cleared and winced at how loud it sounded. Lay looked at her enquiringly. Kris spared her a fleeting glance before immediatealy averting his eyes.

"Er...you guys wanna get out of here?" Hyejin asked, her voice sounding too loud in her head. 

"Yeah..." Lay answered, relieved. Kris nodded silently.

The three of them quickly gathered their things and walked out of the cafe. 

"Whew!" Hyejin let out a sigh of relief as they emerged on the sidewalk outside the cafe, "That got suffocating in there."

"You don't say..." Lay murmered, dabbing at his forehead with a tissue he had managed to filch from the cafe.

 "So..." Hyejin stopped walking after they had distanced themselves quite a bit from the cafe. Both Lay and Hyejin looked at Kris. Kris glared back at them.

"Either of you care to explain?" he asked finally. Hyejin turned to Lay.

"You know what? I'd like to know the story too." she said, looking pointedly at Lay.

Lay sighed in resignation and shrugged at them.

"It was all a pretty simple misunderstanding, I guess." he began, a little hesitantly, "I kinda found out Hyejin had a crush on you, Kris ge."

"Kinda found out? What dyou mean kinda found out?" Hyejin raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter