Sibling Bonding *^^*

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejin buried her face in Kyuhyun's chest holding him tight. "So you finally remembered your sister, huh?", she asked him, her voice muffled.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Mianhae, baby girl! I've been really busy!", he said, patting her back.

"You've grown thin!", Hyejin pouted, looking up at him, but not letting go of the hug. "I have? Well we can let mom fatten me up a little before I go back!", Kyuhyun laughed.

"Oppa, annyeong!", Krystal said coming up behind Hyejin and Kyuhyun. She smiled as she saw how Hyejin's face was glowing. She looked completely different from her usual cold self.

"Hey Krystal! How have you been?", Kyuhyun asked, smiling at her.

"How do you think?", Krystal asked back, grinning at him, "It's hard work taking care of your sister!"

Kyuhyun chuckled, "Tell me about it!"

Hyejin playfully slapped Kyuhyun's chest. "You've been here ten minutes and you're already making fun of me!"

Kyuhyun laughed and pulled her in for another tight hug. "I've really missed you, Jin-ah!"

"I've missed you too, oppa!", Hyejin sniffled against his chest.

Just then, there was some commotion behind them. "What's going on here?", came a sharp arrogant voice.

Hyejin and Krystal turned to see Jung Chaerin, the queenka making her way towards them. She stopped short at the sight of Kyuhyun.

"Omo! Kyuhyun oppa! I'm your biggest fan!", she squealed in her y voice. Hyejin and Krystal rolled their eyes. Chaerin's eyes travelled to Krystal who was standing pretty close to Kyuhyun and to Hyejin who was still enveloped in his arms.

"What are you uglies doing here?", she snapped at them, "Are you trying to destroy the reputation of our school by throwing yourself at an idol like s."

Kyuhyun cocked an eyebrow at Chaerin while Hyejin and Krystal tried very hard to hide their smiles. The crowd behind them began to mumble incoherently. All those who had been present when Kyuhyun and Hyejin greeted each other now knew that they were siblings. They now wanted to see what Kyuhyun would say to his sister being called a .

"Oppa!", Chaerin turned back to Kyuhyun, "You don't have to pay any attention to these es! I'm Jung Chaerin by the way! Can we take a selca together?"

Kyuhyun gave Chaerin his characteristic evil maknae smirk. "Jung Chaerin-ssi.", he said polietly, but his voice dripping with smugness, "I was actually here to pick my sister up. I'm kind of busy. I hope you don't mind."

"Your sister?", Chaerin asked, taken aback. But her smile was on the next second, "I didn't know you had a sister here! Who is the lucky girl? How long have you been waiting? Shall I find her for you?"

"Actually I've already found her.", Kyuhyun smirked, tightening his hold around Hyejin, "I was just leaving. Krystal, wanna join us?"

"Sure oppa!", Krystal grinned at him and turned to smirk at Hyejin. Chaerin stared with wide eyes from Kyuhyun to Krystal to Hyejin.

As her eyes reached Hyejin, she got the broadest of grins from her. "See ya later, Chaerin. I gotta go now. You see, my brother's here!"

Chaerin's eyebrows disappeared into her hairline as Kyuhyun, Hyejin and Krystal firmly turned their backs on her and walked out of school. The crowd around Chaerin broke out in giggles. She stood their burning with jealousy and embarrassment as she watched the three retreating figures.

 

"I might sound like a ", said Hyejin settling into the front seat next to her brother, while Krystal sat at the back, "but I sure did enjoy the look on Chaerin's face!"

"I know right!", scoffed Krystal, "She thinks she owns the world or something!"

"Now now girls! That's not the way to talk about someone!", Kyuhyun reprimanded the two girls, while putting the car in ignition and pulling out of the parking lot.

"Oppa! You should hear the way she goes on about us! Ugly! Losers! Looks like a guy! Blah blah blah!", grumbled Hyejin.

Kyuhyun smiled at his sister. "That doesn't mean you reduce yourself to her level, does it?", he chided her gently. "If you say so...", Hyejin pouted.

"Alright...now who wants icecream? My treat!", Kyuhyun announced suddenly. "I don't think I should oppa...", Krystal said, " I think the two of you need alone time to bond."

"No, it's okay-", both Kyuhyun and Hyejin started but Krystal cut them off, "No, really. Can you guys just drop me home first?"

"Alright.", Kyuhyun nodded with a smile, "But we'll have a get together soon okay? Family time!"

"Sure!", Krystal smiled brightly at him.

 

 After dropping Krystal off at her apartment, Kyu and Hyejin made their way towards the ice cream parlour.

"I'm assuming you still want your choco chip cone?", Kyuhyun wriggled his eyebrows at his sister. "And I'm assuming you still want the same too?", Hyejin shot back.

"You got me!", Kyuhyun grinned at her and ordered two large choco chip cones. They took their ice creams and settled down at an empty table in the corner, where Kyuhyun won't be easily visible. He also had his hoodie up and shades on, so it was all the more difficult for people to recognise him now.

"So...", said Hyejin, starting on her ice cream, "What brings you home suddenly."

Kyuhyun shrugged. "I got time..."

"Really?", Hyejin looked at him suspiciously, "It's not to shoot some CF or a new mv or something?"

Kyuhyun looked at Hyejin for a while, then gave a sigh of resignation. "Alright. You got me again!"

"So? What is it?", Hyejin asked again.

"We're conducting an audition for a musical. SMent wants new faces and voices. They thought a few of us from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter