BOOYAH!

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody, don't forget to read the previous chapter. I've updated a little too soon this time, so some you might miss the chapter before this. :3 

And what's with the chapter name LOLXD

 

Hyejin jumped high up in the air and flung the ball towards the basket. Krystal nearly slipped off her seat in anxiety. Lay's eyes were narrowed to slits. Kris stretched his hands up, not even bothering to jump. There was no way that ball was going to evade his arms.

The clock continued to tick. Thirty four seconds. Thirty three. Mid-air, Hyejin squeezed her eyes nearly shut, opening them only a slit to judge the progression of her ball

Oh no. Kris was going to catch it. She was a goner. Kris smirked as he held up his hands to catch the ball. 

It nearly appeared to be happening in slow motion. The ball was really close to Kris's fingers. He had nearly done it.He had almost won the match. But...

A gasp of extreme astonishment went through all the viewers in the stands, as the ball coolly sailed past Kris's outstretched hands, and fell through the waiting basket with a thud.

"HELL YEAH--OUCH!" Hyejin's victory yell turned into a scream of pain as she landed on the ground and very neatly twisted her ankle, just as the referee blew the whistle, signalling the end of the game. The scoreboard now read:

 

KRIS WU  :  CHO HYEJIN

4  :  5       

CHO HYEJIN WINS! CONGRATULATIONS!

 

"SHE DID IT!" Krystal yelled, jumping up from her seat, as all of Kris's fans in the stands groaned in disappointment.

"SHE'S HURT!" Lay exclaimed at the same time, jumping up from his own seat and sprinting towards the court.

It was a while before everybody else, including Krystal, noticed Hyejin sitting on the groung clutching her ankle, very obviously in pain. 

"Hyejin!" Krystal exclaimed, taking off after Lay.

"Hyejin! Where does it hurt?" Lay asked urgently, squatting down beside her, voice laced with worry. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Kris along with ten other guys hurrying towards them.

"Ankle..." Hyejin managed to mutter, "Twisted it..."

Lay gently grabbed her ankle and examined it. "You might have sprained it." he sighed, "Let's get you to the infirmary now."

"Are you okay?" Kris's deep voive, also tinged with a worry, appeared above them, just as Krystal reached them.

"Does she look okay to you?!" Krystal snapped at Kris, also kneeling down next to Hyejin.

"Krystal!" Hyejin chided her. Krystal was alarmed to hear how weak her voice sounded.

"It hurts a lot, doesn't it?" Krystal asked in a scared voice.

"I'll be okay." Hyejin mumbled, trying to stand up. She was immediately restrained by an annoyed Lay.

"What do you think you're trying to do?" he asked, pushing her, albeit gently, back to her sitting position. Hyejin frowned at him.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" she snapped at him, "I'm trying to stand up! I can't sit here all day!"

"Well good luck standing with that leg!" Lay snapped back at her.

"There is nothing wrong with my leg!" she snarled, "I just twisted it a little."

"Well, then go ahead and stand." Lay snorted, standing up, "Be my guest."

Hyejin rolled her eyes at him and tried to push herself to her feet. Unfortunately for her, she did it with her bad leg.

"OUCH! OW~" she groaned and collapsed back on the ground, clutching painfully at her ankle. Lay sighed, exasperated and kneeled down next to her again. Krystal groaned, squatting down completely on the ground.

"I told you!" she whined to Hyejin, "I told you not to do it! I told you would get hurt!"

"You also told me I would lose!" Hyejin turned to smirk at her, her had still on her ankle, "Well, guess what? I didn't!"

She turned to Kris with the same smirk planted on her face, "I won, Kris Wu. Like I said I would."

Lay snorted softly to himself, remembering how awfully nervous she had been before the match. The rest of the guys around Kris were now smiling. Kris himself let out a low chuckle and knelt down beside her.

"You did." he said, holding up his hand to shake hers, "I'll give that to you. Congratulations."

Hyejin smiled back as she too his hand and shook it. "Thanks."

"She needs to go to the nurse, now." said one of the boys standing around them.

"Yeah" Lay nodded, "Let's go."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter