Crazy fangirl in da house!

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyejin-ah," Kyuhyun knocked on her door lightly and pushed it open. Hyejin was lying on her bed, her laptop open on her lap.

"Hey oppa." she said glumly, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Why so low?" Kyuhyun asked, sitting down next to her, taking care not to hurt her injured leg.

"Oh let's see! What could possibly be wrong with me?" Hyejin muttered sarcastically, hitting the pause button on the video she was watching, "I've sprained my leg! I've been stuck in my room for three days already! I cannot stay in bed for three more days!"

Kyuhyun sneaked a peek at the screen of her laptop, only to see Donghae's face frozen on the screen. He looked back at Hyejin to see her pouting morosely at the screen. 

"Aren't your friends coming to visit today after school?" Kyuhyun asked, ruffling her hair.

"I dunno," Hyejin shrugged, "Lay has dance. Krystal has music. Kris has basketball. Tao's going shopping, apparently. Kai has dance. Sehun and Luhan have a 'date'. Suho has- "

She stopped when she heard the choking noise her brother made. 

"What?" she deadpanned, turning to him with her soulless eyes.

"Did you just say that Sehun and Luhan have a date?" Kyuhyun asked, his eyes bulging.

"Eyyy oppa!" Hyejin smacked his arm, "They get teased  like that because they're best friends and apparently are 'shipped' by quite a few fan girls in our school!" 

"Oh..um..okay..." Kyuhyun muttered, rubbing the spot where he got smacked. She distinctly heard him mutter, "Weird" and rolled her eyes at him.

"Did you want something, by the way?" she asked, gruffly, "What made you grace me with your presence at this time of the day? Don't you have to plan that big audition thingy you came here for with your other members?"

She had been rather upset with him for not spending more time with her, even though he was home. She was also rather pissed because Super Junior had not visited their home even once, unlike something a certain someone had promised earlier!

"Oppa decided to spend time with his baby girl today~~!" Kyuhyun cooed at Hyejin making her cringe.

"Ew. Oppa. Don't." Hyejin made a face and pushed him away. Kyuhyun laughed and stood up.

"Well, I can think of something that might cheer you up!" he grinned.

"Yeah?" Hyejin murmured, disinterestedly, plucking at a stray thread on her duvet.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun shrugged, taking out his phone and texting someone. Hyejin waited for him to say more, but he kept his attention on his phone.

"Do you want to tell me what it is or do I have to like wait for three more years?" she asked sarcastically.

"Huh?" he asked, looking up from his phone, "Did you say something?"

"You're unbelievable! Get out! Get out!" Hyejin screeched angrily, throwing a cushion at him.

"No really! I didn't hear yo-"

"GET OUT!"

***

 

 

"I think she's fallen asleep." Kyuhyun chuckled to the group of boys behind him, as he entered his house an hour later, "The house is never this quiet when she's awake!"

"Kyuhyun?" his mother called from the kitchen, hearing the door, "Is that you?"

"Yes mom!" Kyuhyun called back, "I'm back with Jinnie's surprise!"

"So that's why we're here?" one of the guys, who looked rather feminine, asked disdainfully, "To entertain your sister?"

"Oh Hyejin is going to love you!" Kyuhyun muttered sarcastically.

"Hyung, be good!" another guy reprimanded the former male, "We all wanted to meet Kyuhyunnie's sister anyway!"

Kyuhyun shot the male a grateful grin, before walking towards Hyejin's room. He knocked thrice before lightly pushing open the door.

"Jin-ah?" he called, peeking around the door. She wasn't on her bed. 

"Hyejin?" he called again, pushing the door open wider.

"I'm here." came her miserable voice from near the window. She was sitting on the window sill, her legs dangling down, looking out of the window.

"Jin-ah, you're not supposed to be sitting like that!" Kyuhyun said, disapprovingly, "You're supposed to keep your leg propped up!"

"My hurts sitting like that all day!" Hyejin whined, climbing off the window sill slowly. She winced as she felt pressure on her sprained leg and Kyuhyun was immediately at her side, supporting her.

"I can stand oppa!" she pushed him away, irritated, "I didn't break my leg, you know!"

"You're hurting your oppa's feelings." Kyuhyun pouted at her, giving her the sad puppy eyes.

"Get over it!" Hyejin snapped, limping to her bed. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter