Meeting Big Brother ^3^

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yah!

Where are you?

Hurry up!

I'm on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop nagging!

You were the one who wanted to meet my brother!!

I said I'm coming!!!!

I can't teleport there!!

I'm in the effing bus!!

Whatever. Hurry!

"Lay again?", Kyuhyun asked, quirking his eyebrows at Hyejin. Hyejin nodded simply. Kyuhyun smirked at her over his cup of coffee. Hyejin rolled her eyes at him and took a sip of her chocolate milkshake.

"So, tell me something about the guy?", Kyuhyun asked. Hyejin raised an eyebrow. "He'll be here soon. You can ask him yourself. I don't know much about him."

"Really?", it was Kyuhyun's turn to an eyebrow. Hyejin sighed, exasperated.

"You still don't believe me, do you?", she groaned, "Lay is NOT my boyfriend! I just met the dude, for God's sake!!"

"Stop getting defensive!", Kyuhyun sniggered, "I haven't even said anything yet!"

"But you're thinking it!", Hyejin retorted. Kyuhyun gave her a crooked smile.

"So...", he began after a while, "If he's not your boyfriend, do you have a crush on him or something?"

Hyejin nearly spat out her mouthful of milkshake. "What? Oppa!! Are you out of your mind?", she yelled at him, "Me? Crush on Lay? Seriously?"

"Woah! Calm down!", Kyuhyun laughed, "Since when did my sister get this wild?"

"Your sister was always this wild!", Hyejin scoffed and turned away. Just then, the bell at the door tinkled. Hyejin turned to see who it was.

"Holy !", she cursed and turned her face away immediately. Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows again and looked at the door.

He noticed a tall, extremely tall guy with black hair, dressed in a hoodie and jeans standing at the door. Kyuhyun's eyes followed him as he walked to the counter to place his order. He had this cold arrogant look in his eyes. Kyuhyun noticed that he didn't pay any attention to anyone around and just walked haughtily towards the counter.

"Oppa! Stop staring at him!", Hyejin hissed at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked at her.

"That's Lay?", he asked, all the humor gone from his voice. Hyejin snorted at her brother.

"You know, with the little I've told you about Lay, anyone would realize that that isn't Lay!", she scoffed.

"Well then what was that 'Holy !!' all about?", Kyuhyun asked seriously. Hyejin looked down at her milkshake.

"Hyejin.", Kyuhyun called in his dead serious voice, "What aren't you telling me?"

Hyejin went beet red as she wondered how to handle the situation. Kyuhyun was looking at her intently. Hyejin knew he wouldn't be pleased if he found out what his sister had done.

Aiiish what do I do now?! Damn you, Kris Wu!! Making an appearance at an effing wrong time!! Hyejin squealed in her head.

"Well? I'm still waiting.", Kyuhyun reminded her. Hyejin gulped.

"Er...well...", she began to stammer. Perhaps the heavens were on her side that moment, because she was interrupted just then.

"Hyejin!!", came Lay's voice from the door. Hyejin turned, immensely relieved to see him.

"Lay!!", she called out and waved, with a little more enthusiasm than was necessary. Kyuhyun frowned and narrowed his eyes at his sister's reaction.

Lay quickly walked towards their table. Kyuhyun glanced at the boy. For a first glance, he seemed likeable enough. He sported a polite smile as he bowed to Kyuhyun.

"Hello, Kyuhyun-ssi!", he said in a polite, at the same time cheerful tone. Kyuhyun noticed the dimple on his right cheek as he grinned at him. He found himself smiling back at Lay.

"Hello...um...Lay?", Kyuhyun's tone suddenly turned doubtful as he realized his real name probably wouldn't be Lay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter