Way to go, Cho Hyejin! -_-+

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Aiiish! That brat!", Kris thought to himself, as he walked towards Wang's café, "Would it have killed him to just ask her to get the notes to school tomorrow? I could have been sleeping now!"

He pushed his hands deeper into the pocket of his hoodie, a perpetual frown on his face. Kris hated socializing with people. He was fine with his friends, but his intimidating aura repulsed everybody else. Kris's problem was that he was extremely awkward and uncomfortable around strangers. He never knew how to carry out a reasonably pleasant conversation with someone new. Because of this people ended up assuming that he was rather a rude character.

Kris didn't care. As long as people didn't badger him to talk to them, he didn't give a damn what they thought of him. But there were some people, who were just too thick skinned to realize this. One of them was Jung Chaerin. She would insist on talking to Kris every single time they met in the school, no matter how rude he was to her. She kept dropping hints about how she was the queenka and he was the kinga and how they should totally date! She was one person Kris was intentionally rude to. If it wasn't considered extremely unmanly to hit a girl, Kris would have loved to slap the ! Not to mention the numerous other girls who would insist on littering his locker with letters and chocolates. Irritating!

The frown lines on his forehead deepened as he thought of the girl who he was supposed to meet at the café. Cho Hyejin. As far as he knew, she too was a cold character. Somewhat like him. That was what had made him notice her first. Or it could be the fact that she was maybe one of the very very very very few girls who did not throw themselves at him. Or the fact that she was the only girl who was single and did not seem to be interested in him one bit! (Oh Krease! If you only knew! :P)

Kris smirked to himself as he thought how perhaps she could be the only girl he may ever consider getting along with. But she was the one girl who couldn't care less! The friggin irony of it!

 

 Kris came to a halt in front of Wang's café. There was the tinkle of the bell, as he pushed open the door and stepped inside. His cold eyes sweeped the entire circumference of the little place till it landed on the girl he was looking for. Hyejin was seated at one of the corner tables, her poker face on, sipping on some bubble tea. In front of her, on the table, he noticed, were the notes, and an extra cup of bubble tea.

Kris strode towards her table. She didn't seem to notice that someone just came and stood next to her.

"Ahem...excuse me...", Kris spoke out.

Hyejin's forehead creased as she turned to look at him. What happened next was something Kris had never expected he would see of this girl.

Hyejin's eyes opened wide as tennis balls. She shrieked and dropped her cup of bubble tea, which made a mess on the table. Kris noticed the notes were going to be ruined because of the spilt bubble tea. He quickly picked them off the table.

Hyejin was still looking at Kris as though she had seen a ghost. Kris frowned and waved the notes in front of her eyes.

"These are the notes right?", Kris asked in his deep voice.

He got no response from Hyejin, who was still busy ogling at his face.

"Seriously? What is it with this girl???", Kris thought to himself, as he rapped sharply on the table.

Hyejin jumped and seemed to snap out of her thoughts.

"What are you doing her?", she managed to squeak out, surprising Kris a lot, because this was a voice he had never heard her use, ever, "I was expecting Lay!"

Kris felt a little offended. Come on! He was not that bad! And how did it even matter when he was here just to get the notes? Kris rolled his eyes to himself.

"Lay couldn't come!", Kris muttered, "Can I have the notes?"

"Huh?... Oh! The notes! Yes! Yes, of course!", Hyejin squeaked, looking about for the notes, "Um... They were right here... Omo! Where did they go?"

Kris rolled his eyes again at the flustered Hyejin. He cleared his thriat and held up the notes that were in his hand. "Can I take them?", he asked again.

"Oh!", Hyejin gave an awkward grin, "So you had them all along! Right... Yeah... You can have them..."

Hyejin was growing more and more flustered every minute. I mean, KRIS WU, people! KRIS WU, the guy of her dreams was standing eight there in front of her, asking her for her notes! Hyejin could feel her bunny persona kicking in. He was friggin talking to her!!!! KYAAAAAA!! OMG OMG!!

 No! No! Control Hyejin! Control! This isn't Krys! This is Kris! Don't be yourself here! Your image, girl! Your Image with a capital I !!! Hyejin spoke to herself.

"Well thanks for the notes...", Kris was saying, "I'll get going..."

His eyes look so cold, but his voice is sort of friendly. Well, nothing stops me from being civil, right?

Hyejin picked up the extra cup of bubble tea that sat on the table and held it towards Kris. "Here.", she said, with a brave attempt at her usual cold voice, "I got this for Lay. But since you turned up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter