First day of the term

And This Is How We Roll!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

A high pitched, ear splitting, nerve wrecking, bone jarring scream pierced through the Cho household. Mr. and Mrs. Cho sat up on their big double bed, looking shocked out of their wits.

It was eleven at night. Mr. and Mrs. Cho had just gone to bed. Mrs. Cho facepalmed herself and groaned. Hyejin!

"What is she fangirling about now?", Mr. Cho asked, lying back down on the bed.

"What time is it? Oh eleven. Then it's probably Super Junior.", Mrs. Cho said with a yawn.

"Kyuhyun should give his sister a talking to for obsessing over his friends!", Mr. Cho grumbled, "What if she ends up with one of them?"

"Then Hyejin would be the happiest being on earth!", Mrs. Cho commented, turning over on the bed and shutting her eyes. Mr. Cho too shut his eyes, deciding to go back to sleep and leave their daughter to her fangirling.

Just as they were about to cross over to dreamland, Mr. and Mrs. Cho were rudely awakened by another -

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! O.M.G.!!!!! DONGHAE OPPA!!!! THAT WAS SO FRIGGIN Y!!!!"

Mr. And Mrs. Cho decided to ignore it and just continue sleeping. Mr. Cho actually cushioned his face between two pillows to block out the noise completely.

Not five minutes had passed, when,

"GOD SAVE MY SOUL! THOSE PELVIC S! HYUKJAE OPPA DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME????"

"Okay. I've had enough!", Mr. Cho sat up on the bed again with a grunt. Mrs. Cho just hummed and continued sleeping. She was pretty used to her daughter's eccentricities.

Mr. Cho climbed off the bed and strode towards Hyejin's room. He could hear one of the Super Junior songs playing from inside her room.

You're my sugar...sugar...honey honey...

"I'm so sick of that song!", groaned Mr. Cho. This song had been playing in the house for like two weeks now.

"Hyejin!" Mr. Cho called, sharply rapping on the door with his knuckles. He heard the music stop and the pattering of feet. Hyejin peeked out from behind the door.

"Dad? Sup? I thought you were asleep?", she asked, opening her brown eyes wide.

"I would be asleep...only if your constant screaming didn't keep me awake!", Mr. Cho complained.

"Oh! I had no idea I was being so loud!", Hyejin pouted innocently. Mr. Cho glared at her. Hyejin grinned at her father and pecked his cheek.

"Okay daddy! I'll tone it down! Go to sleep!", she said, giving her father a hug. Mr. Cho smiled back at her inspite of himself and returned the hug.

"Don't stay up too late, okay?", he told her, "You have school tomorrow!"

"I soooo didn't want break to end!", whined Hyejin. Mr. Cho patted her on the head and said in a saintly voice, "You can't always have what you want, child!"

Hyejin rolled her eyes at her father. Mr. Cho grinned at her, "Good night baby!"

"Good night dad!", crawled Hyejin. "And don't call me baby!", she yelled after her father's retreating figure.

She re-entered her room and shut the door. Her laptop was sitting open on her bed. The screen showed that the song had been paused. Kyuhyun's face was plastered over the screen.

Hyejin grinned at the freeze frame. She loved her brother. They had been really close before he left for his training and activities. She had become a wreck when he had that one accident. Even though they had a nearly eight year , they were pretty close.

She missed him now. He rarely had time to meet her or even talk to her these days. He was keeping so busy. Hyejin knew she should be happy for him, because it meant that he was succeeding in his life. But she just missed him so friggin much.

Hyejin sighed and snapped her laptop shut. She let out a frustrated groan and collapsed on her bed and drew the covers around her.

She had enjoyed the break. She had been herself. Once school started tomorrow, she would go back to being her cold, ice queen self. She didn't know herself why she never brought out her true self out. She just found it difficult to be her fluffy self in front of everyone.

Only Krystal, her best friend knew the girl who hid behind the 'I don't give a damn' persona of the tomboyish student of the school. Because of this attitude, she didn't really make real friends and apart from Krystal, you couldn't say that anyone genuinely wanted to be her friend. They were scared of her, sort of. And because of that she had her fair share of admirers and haters.

Hyejin didn't care. She couldn't get along with people as it was. Krystal was an exception.

Hyejin turned over in bed and shut her eyes. Tomorrow was inevitable. She would just have to go along with the flow. School! Be ready to welcome Cho Hyejin back!

***

"HYEJIN!"

"Hey Krystal."

"YAH! Don't be like that with me! Come on! There's no one else here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter