Don't Hurt Him

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae walked into his dorm, exhausted from the day’s activities. He tried as hard as he could to get Yugyeom and Bam Bam to get along, but it was impossible. Youngjae sighed and walked into the living room area where he found his roommates cuddling on the couch and watching some cheesy romance film. Youngjae’s heart stung at the scene, but he chose to sit next to them anyway. He was a er for romance movies.

Jaebum leaned over and whispered something into Jinyoung’s ear, causing Jingyoung to snicker and playfully punch Jaebum’s shoulder. Youngjae tried his best to ignore it, thinking of how Jimin was doing. He hoped the boy was having fun with his friends. Youngjae didn’t even understand why he got together with the boy. It was so sudden and so not YOungjae at all.

“JB hyung,” Jinyoung said in a very sickingly sweet voice. “Can you pass me the popcorn bowl?”

“Here, let me feed you,” Jaebum said in the same kind of voice, popping a piece of popcorn in to Jinyoung’s mouth.

“More hyung! Ah!f” Jinyoung cried, opening his mouth wide.

“Pabo,” Jaebum said with a laugh, feeding him more.

“Can I have some popcorn?” Youngjae asked, feeling a little angry at the scene going on next to him.

“Yeah, you can finish it,” Jinyoung said, standing up. “I’m tired! Hyung, want to sleep with me? I don’t want to be lonely tonight.”

“Yeah, sure!” Jaebum cried, standing up. “I’m tired too.”

“What about me?” Youngjae asked with a pout. “I-”

“That’s okay, Youngjae,” Jinyoung cut him off. “JB hyung already said he’ll sleep with me. Night!”

“But hyung,” Youngjae said, but the two left, leaving Youngjae feeling torn and upset.

Youngjae sat on the couch for a while, thinking about what just happened. He thought the two seemed closer than ever, and it angered Youngjae more than ever. He didn’t like the fact that Jinyoung wasn’t paying attention to him. Yugyeom even talked to Jinyoung about that. Why was Jinyoung suddenly ignoring him like that?

His phone suddenly started ringing, breaking Youngjae out of his trance. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, seeing that it was Jimin calling. Youngjae smiled slightly and answered the phone. At least he had someone who cared about him. At least there was someone to talk to.

“Hyung,” Youngjae greeted the boy. “Thanks for calling. I’m so lonely.”

“Do you want me to come over?” Jimin asked him.

“Only if you want,” Youngjae replied, grinning at the offer.

“I’ll be right there,” Jimin said before ending the call.

Youngjae, who couldn’t stop smiling, started at the door and waited for Jimin to get there. For some reason, the boy just made him happy. He would be able to have a break from Jinyoung’s cold treatment. Jinyoung was driving him insane and he didn’t want to feel this way. Jimin would distract him.

And just like that, there was a knock on the door. At first Youngjae didn’t hear it, but the second knock made him jump in surprise. He stood up to get it, but before he could reach the door Jinyoung was already there. Youngjae stopped and watched nervously. He concerned on what Jinyoung would do to Jimin.

“What do you want with my friend?” Jinyoung asked, crossing his arms.

“W-what?” Jimin asked, caught off guard with the question.

“What do you want with my friend?” Jinyoung asked again.

“He said I could come over,” Jimin replied in confusion.

“That’s not what I meant!” Jinyoung said with a groan. “Why are you dating him?”

“Because I like him,” Jimin stated honestly.

“How could you be sure about that?” Jinyoung asked. “You just met him. You’re taking advantage of him!”

“I would never do that!” Jimin cried in protest. “Why would anyone want to hurt him? He’s so nice and caring and innocent.”

“That’s the exact reason why someone would take advantage of him!” Jinyoung cried. “Go! I don’t want you here or around Choi Youngjae. You’re not allowed to date him. I won’t let anyone hurt him.”

“Hyung!” Youngjae cried in disbelief.

“Go! Now!” Jinyoung cried, slamming the door in Jimin’s face.

“I hate you, Park Jinyoung!” Youngjae hissed with tears running down his face as he turned and fled to his bedroom, slamming the door and locking it.

He sent text after text to Jimin, apologizing about Jinyoung. He couldn’t believe his friend would do that. Jinyoung was the one who was hurting him, not Jimin. If he wants his friend to be happy, then he should make him happy. He shouldn’t push away his happiness. Yet he was. With that in mind, Youngjae dialed Yugyeom’s number.

“Hyung?!” Yugyeom answered almost immediately. “What’s wrong?! You didn’t even leave that long ago!”

“Y-yugyeom,” he choked out, crying even harder now.

“Are you crying?! What’s wrong?!” Yugyeom asked again. “I’m on my way over right now. Tell me everything.”

“Y-you-”

“Everything will be okay, hyung, I’m coming,” Yugyeom said again.

“Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter