Yugyeom's Cousin

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyungs, will you two stop fighting?” Yugyeom asked as he, Sunggyu and Myungsoo made their way to their house to have a family dinner with their parents.

“He had no right to kiss Woohyun,” Sunggyu sneered, turning a corner very aggressively while Yugyeom held tightly on to the seat in front of him so he wouldn’t fall.

“Hyung, it was a game!” Yugyeom cried. “It was my fault! I told him to! Stop being mad at him and stop yelling at him!”
“I still hate the fact that he LIKES MY Woohyun when he knows very well I’m IN LOVE with that idiot!” Sunggyu shouted, causing Yugyeom to wince.

“Well I’m sorry,” Myungsoo said with a glare. “I can’t help who I like!”

“Well you can’t like my boyfriend,” Sunggyu hissed as he turned yet another sharp turn.

“Your BOYFRIEND?!” Myungsoo and Yugyeom cried at the same time, staring at their older brother in surprise.

“Yes, my boyfriend,” Sunggyu said proudly. “We just got together. Now keep your hands off him.”

“I wasn’t gonna touch him again anyway,” Myungsoo cried in defense. “I only kissed him because of the dare. I know you like him, hyung! I wasn’t going to steal him from you. I had no intentions on getting with him!”

“HYUNGS WILL YOU PLEASE STOP!” Yugyeom suddenly shouted, causing Sunggyu to slam on his breaks as the two him. “I’m so tired of your fighting! I’m getting the hugest headache and I don’t want to get in a car accident! So stop it! If you don’t, I’m gonna jump out of the car and WALK!”

“Yugyeom-”

“Just don’t talk,” Yugyeom ordered, sitting back in his seat and putting in his headphones. “You guys are annoying.”

“Sorry,” they both muttered as Sunggyu started driving again. Luckily, the car ride was silent for the rest of the trip.

Once they made it home, their mother came running out and pulled Yugyeom into the biggest hug. Yugyeom smiled and hugged her back, happy to see her again. Their father also came running out, greeting his youngest son with the widest smile. They led Yugyeom inside, sitting him down on the couch and rubbing his shoulders. Their mother then brought out a large tray of sweets, which Sunggyu and Myungsoo attacked right away since Yugyeom wasn’t really one for sweet things.

“Honey, we missed you so much! How is college? How’s Youngjae and Jinyoung? I heard you guys got separated!” his mother asked, sitting down next to him.

“They’re good,” Yugyeom said with a smile. “They’re dating each other, now. At first Jinyoung was a big jerk and there was a lot of drama, but they got over it. I’m so glad they’re happy. And I have some really cool roommates. Mark and Jackson are sunbaes, but they’re so funny and they’re always laughing. And my roommate Bam Bam... Well, he’s from Thailand... He- uh, I don’t think he likes me, though. He’s always cold towards me...”

“He likes you,” Myungsoo stated, causing Yugyeom to turn on him. “He obviously likes you. Don’t kid yourself.”

“I don’t think...”

“He does,” Myungsoo said, before turning on their father. “So you said we had guests?”

“Well,” their father said with a sigh, sitting down on his favorite chair in the room. “You’ve heard I have a half brother, right?”

“Yeah,” the boys said together, nodding their heads.

“Just recently I met him just by chance for the first time,” their father said, smiling slightly. “He has three kids, two boys and a girl. I invited them over and they’re gonna eat with us. We then decided, since it’s the weekend, we’re going to take all of you to the amusement park. Their oldest is about Yugyeom’s age, but slightly older. He’s in the same year as you are in college. I don’t know where he’s going, though. His second son is in his second year of highschool and his daughter is in her last year of middle school.”

“Isn’t your brother older than you?” Yugyeom asked. “Why are they all so young?”

“He went to the military before getting married,” their father replied with a sigh. “His name is Kim TaeJoon, and his kids are Kim Taehyung, Kim Taejin and Kim JiA. His wife’s name is JinAe.”

“Kim Taehyung... Isn’t that the name of the weird 4D kid who’s roommates with the Jimin guy who dated Youngjae?” Myungsoo asked, turning on Yugyeom.

“Oh, V?” Yugyeom asked, looking at his brother. “Come on, V’s a great kid! And yes, that’s his name.”

“What if they’re the same person?” Myungsoo asked, ignoring Yugyeom’s other statement.

“I wonder,” Yugyeom muttered, just as the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Sunggyu cried, walking over to the door and opening it up, revealing a man who looked just like their father.

“Hello, I’m Kim TaeJoon, are you SungJoon’s son?” the man asked.

“I am,” Sunggyu said, nodding his head. “I’m his oldest, Kim Sunggyu.”

“Oh, nice to meet you,” Taejoon said with a smile. “Uh, I’ll just let you know now that Taehyung brought his two friends with him, if that’s okay.”

“That’s perfectly fine,” Sungjoon said, walking into the room and gesturing for him to come in, followed by his family.

“Hyung! Stop pushing!” a familiar voice cried as Yugyeom and the rest of his family walked over to greet them.

“I’m not pushing, you’re just going slow,” another familiar voice said.

“Jimin?” Yugyeom asked as his best friend’s ex boyfriend walked in with his two roommates.

“Yugyeom?!” Jimin asked with wide eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter