Roommates

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**AN: LISTEN TO FOREVER YOUNG WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER!! OR THIS WHOLE STORY!!! IT'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL!!**

“Guys, this is it,” Jinyoung said with a sigh. “When we enter this school, we need to stick together. All we have is each other. Don’t ever let go.”

The three boys were standing outside their new school, hand in hand. Their senior year flew by and now they were ready to enter college. Each of them were accepted into Korea National University of the Arts at the same time. Youngjae got in from his singing alone, even though he sent a video of his own piano playing and everything. Jinyoung got in on a dancing scholarship, while Yugyeom got in for street dancing and amazing rapping skills. Everything went very well for them. Their high ranks in their class definitely helped them get in as well.

They had no idea what classes they would be taking or where they would be rooming. Unlike what Youngjae wanted, they didn’t get to choose their roommates. They were all praying that they would be able to stay together. On the bright side for Yugyeom, the company where Myungsoo worked at was right next door to the college. He would be able to see his brother. He was sad, though, that he wouldn’t get to see Sunggyu as much.

Without another word, the three of them walked into the building, still hand in hand. Youngjae obviously looked scared and he clung even harder on to Jinyoung’s hand. The main office was to the right of the main doors, and all three of them went straight to it. They had to pick up their envelopes and figure out where they would be staying. Yugyeom closed his eyes and took in a deep breath as Jinyoung opened the door and led them inside.

“Annyeong haseyo,” Jinyoung said to the lady sitting at the desk, bowing politely, followed by Youngjae and Yugyeom. “I’m Park Jinyoung, and this is Choi Youngjae and Kim Yugyeom. We’re freshmen here this year and we need to pick up our packets with our dorm information and our schedules.”

“Ah, right,” the lady said, taking out a huge file and pulling out three folders and reading out each name. “Park Jinyoung, you’ll be on the third floor of the boy’s dormitory in building three. You’re in dorm room fifteen with Choi Youngjae and sophomore Im Jaebum.”

“I share with Jinyoung hyung?!” Youngjae asked excitedly, taking his own folder from the lady.

“And what about Yugyeom?” Jinyoung asked, looking worriedly at their youngest friend.

“Kim Yugyeom,” the lady said, looking at the boy’s file. “You’ll be on the second floor of the boy’s dormitory in building four. You’re in dorm room twenty-five with sophomore Jackson Wang, junior Mark Tuan and freshman Kumpimook Bhuwakal.”

“We’re in different buildings,” Yugyeom said with a frown.

“But that’s okay! It sounds like you have awesome roommates!” Youngjae cried. “And we’ll always visit our little maknae! No matter what!”

“So we sent things to the college from our homes,” Jinyoung told the lady. “Where will they all be?”

“You sent it in with an extra copy of your application, right?” she asked him.

“We did,” Jinyoung replied, nodding his head.

“They’ll be in your dorm rooms already, then,” she assured him.

“Okay, let’s go,” Jinyoung said, turning and leaving the room.

“My brothers will be here in about two hours with the rest of our stuff,” Yugyeom said, looking at his watch. “So let’s meet up here in two hours.”

“You be safe, Yugyeom-ah,” Jinyoung said as he and Youngjae pulled him into a hug. “Don’t get into any trouble. And always feel free to come visit me and Youngjae.”

“I will, hyung,” Yugyeom replied, hugging them back.

The two then watched as Yugyeom walked away towards his dorm rooms. They then started walking as well, keeping silent. Youngjae was very upset that they had to be split up from Yugyeom and hoped that he would be okay. They were always together for four years, so it hurt that they weren’t together this time. He really didn’t know what it would be like without Yugyeom being around.

“I guess we should go see if our roommate’s here,” Jinyoung said with a small smile. “Maybe he’s waiting for us.”

“Yeah, let’s go see,” Youngjae agreed, slowly nodding his head.

They walked into their own building and made it up to the third floor. They found their dorm without any confusion and Jinyoung took his key out of his pocket. He unlocked the door and they walked inside. There was a small living room, two bathrooms, an area with a huge counter and four chairs, acting as a desk area. By each bathroom, there was a bedroom. One had one bed and the other had two beds in it.

Youngjae and Jinyoung made their way over to the bedroom for two and saw a boy sitting on one of the beds. This must be their roommate. Their roommate looked up with a bright smile and waved at them. Youngjae and Jinyoung bowed to him and then looked at each other. Did this mean they couldn’t share a room with each other.

“Ah, so you two are my new roommates?” Jaebum asked them. “I’m Im Jaebum! This is my second year in this dorm, and I couldn’t leave my old room.”

“Your old roommates aren’t here?” Youngjae asked bitterly, thinking of how it could’ve been Yugyeom in this room instead.

“They graduated last year,” Jaebum replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“Hyung,” Youngjae said, turning on Jinyoung. “Where do you want to sleep?”

“I’ll let you be in here,” Jinyoung said with a small smile. “I know you don’t like sleeping alone. And I’m an only child, so I’m used to having my own room.”

“What are we going to do about little Yugyeommie?” Youngjae asked with a pout.

“He’ll be okay,” Jinyoung assured him, patting his back. “Yugyeom’s strong and he’s great at making friends. If you were in his shoes, on the other hand, then I would be worried. You’re the shy one. It’s hard for you to make friends, unlike our Yugyeommie.”

“I guess so,” Youngjae said softly.

“So where’s our stuff? Do you know?” Jinyoung asked, looking at their new roommate. “I’m Jinyoung, by the way, and this is Youngjae.”

“I know who you are,” Jaebum said, smiling at Jinyoung. “You’re JYP’s son! I’m a trainee in your father’s company and he has this huge picture of you hanging in our training room.”

“Of course he does,” Jinyoung said with a shy smile. “I didn’t know you were a trainee.”

“Yeah, your dad got me into this school last year,” Jaebum told them. “Anyway, your things should be right there in the living room.”

“Okay, thanks,” Jinyoung replied, before pulling Youngjae out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter