Acting Class

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae, Jimin, JInyoung and Bam Bam all sat on a large couch together in their acting classing, sitting next to Jimin’s roommates, Jongkook and V. They all watched anxiously as Yugyeom walked up to the front of the class to say a monologue. He looked very nervous, but they all cheered him on. They knew he could do great. Yugyeom was a very talented kid.

He started off his speech, a scene from one of his favorite dramas, moving around effortlessly. He got down the right emotions, making all the friends grin in pride. Yugyeom wasn’t as nervous once he started acting. Probably a trait he got from his brother. Once he finished his monologue, the whole room started cheering loudly.

“Thank you,” Yugyeom said, bowing deeply. “Now, I have a special guest for you guys. I talked to the professor, and she said I can bring him in as a surprise for you guys. He’s going to be teaching the class for us today. Please kindly welcome my older brother, Kim Myungsoo, otherwise known as the famous actor, L Kim!”

The whole class broke out in applause, standing up and cheering loudly. Some girls in the corner of the room started having a spazz attack, excited to meet their favorite actor. Yugyeom couldn’t help but laugh at his class’s response before running out to get his brother. Myungsoo smiled at Yugyeom before following him into the class. It was only for his brother that he decided to come all the way out here.

“MYUNGSOO HYUNG!” Youngjae shouted, running up to Myungsoo and tackling him in a hug as soon as he entered the room. “WHY WASN’T I TOLD YOU WERE COMING?”

“Lower your voice, Youngjae,” Myungsoo said with a laugh, hugging the boy back and causing a lot of people to cry out in jealousy. “Long time no see. I heard you and Jinyoung had a fight.”

“Yah, don’t talk about that here,” Youngjae said, punching the boy’s chest. “I missed you, hyung!”
“I missed you too, Youngjae,” Myungsoo replied. “Now how about you take my brother to sit down.”

“Neh hyung,” Youngjae replied, dragging Yugyeom away over to their couches.

“Thank you for letting me come in today,” Myungsoo said, causing everyone to cheer even louder. “You probably all know me as L Kim, the boy who acted in many dramas. I’ve had leadish roles in Shut Up Flowerboy Band and Cunning Single Lady. I’ve also appeared in Salamander Guru and Master’s Sun. I had my acting debut in the Japanese drama Jiu, playing Jiu. And just recently I got the role of Shinwoo in the drama, She’s so Loveable starring Krystal and Rain.”

“Can I have your autograph?!” a girl shouted from the back of the room, causing Myungsoo to laugh.

“There will be time for that at the end of the class,” Myungsoo assured her. “Now what my brother isn’t aware of, there’s a boy who goes to this school who I’ve been mentoring at my agency, Woollim Entertainment. He’s a sophomore here. He and a trainee from JYP Entertainment, who is also looking into becoming an actor alongside with being an idol, are going to come in here and help me teach this class today. The JYP trainee is roommates with two boys in the room.”

“Wait, hyung, is it-?” Jinyoung started, staring at him with wide eyes.

“Please welcome Lee Sungjong and Im Jaebum!” Myungsoo cried, causing everyone to cheer except Jinyoung and Youngjae, who just stared at Jaebum in shock as he walked into the room.

“Annyeong, Im Jaebum imnida,” Jaebum said, bowing to the class before grinning over at Jinyoung and Youngjae. “I’m Park Jinyoung and Choi Youngjae’s roommate.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sungjong imnida,” the pretty boy next to him said with a deep bow. “I’ve been training under Woollim Entertainment and working with Myungsoo hyung recently.”

“Thanks for coming, guys,” Myungsoo told them with a smile. “Now, for the first part of class I’m going to give each of you a scene that you’re going to act out. It’s going to be a scene I did with Krystal in She’s So Loveable. Everyone will get the same scene. It’s a small class of twenty it looks like, with eleven boys and nine girls. This means one of the pairings will have to be two guys.”

“Myungsoo,” Jaebum whispered into his ear. “I think you should pair Youngjae and Jinyoung together. They need it.”

“I agree,” Myungsoo told him, nodding his head. “Alright, I’m gonna randomly pick names from the class list and you’ll get with your pair. Um, Youngjae! Give me a number from one to nineteen!”

“Er... 12,” Youngjae said nervously, watching his hyung.

“Okay,” Myungsoo said, acting like he was looking down the list for a name. “You get to go with... Oooh, looks like our guyxguy pairing has been chosen!”

At this the girls started cheering again, causing Myungsoo to grin and Youngjae to blush deeply. He hid his face and sunk into the couch, hoping everyone would shut up. He wished Myungsoo wouldn’t so much about him being gay. Of course that’s what he’s doing, though. Myungsoo about everything.

“Choi Youngjae, you’ll be paired with... PARK JINYOUNG!” Myungsoo cried out, causing the two to cry out in shock and stare at each other.

“Hyung, are you trying to mess with us?” Jinyoung asked as Yugyeom and Jaebum secretly fangirled.

“No, I’m not trying to mess with you,” Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. “It’s just a coincidence that you both popped up. If you have a problem with it, Jr., pick it up with Youngjae. He was the one who picked n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter