The Plan

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Classes finally started up and Yugyeom found himself in the same class with his two best friends during their first class. Youngjae ended up sitting next to Jimin, who was all the way on the other side of the room. Seeing this, Jinyoung became all sulky and didn’t even try and talk to Yugyeom. Sitting next to them, to Yugyeom’s surprise, was Bam Bam. He seemed to not realize, or maybe he has forgotten, that Youngjae was his roommate’s friend.

“Isn’t that your roommate?” Jinyoung asked after a while, watching everyone pile into the class.

“With Youngjae?” Yugyeom asked, causing Jinyoung to cringe at the name. “Oh get over it, hyung! It’s not his fault you didn’t do anything before he found someone. Look at him! He’s HAPPY hyung! Do you think being in the dorm and seeing you be all buddy buddy with Jaebum makes him happy?”

“Well-”

“Youngjae was so upset that you ignored him. It’s a good thing he found someone who won’t ignore him,” Yugyeom stated. “I told you not to let him go. You said not to let go. And you did and now he has Jimin. And by the way, yes that’s my roommate.”

“Yugyeom-”

“Just don’t talk right now,” Yugyeom said, just as the teacher walked in.

“Welcome class,” the teacher said with a bright smile. “This is English 101, so please please pay attention while in this class. English is a very difficult language to learn. I think we should start out with introductions, since we’re a small class of fifteen. Let’s start over in the corner with the blonde boy.”

“Me?” Yugyeom’s roommate asked, pointing to himself.

“Yes, you. Tell us your name and who your roommate is and something interesting about yourself,” the teacher told him.

“Oh, um,” the boy said, frowning. “My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but you can call me Bam Bam. I’m from Thailand. My roommates are these really cool seniors named Mark and Jackson. Oh, and this kid named Yugyeom.”

“Ungrateful brat,” Jinyoung whispered, causing Yugyeom to glare at him.

“Hello, I’m Park Jimin,” Youngjae’s new boyfriend said with a wide smile. “My roommates are Jeon Jongkook, Kim Taehyung, and Jung Hoseok, but not of them are in this room. I want to become a singer in the future.”

“Hi,” Youngjae said in a small whisper, hiding his face in Bam Bam’s shoulder.

“Hyung, you got this!” Yugyeom cried, causing the boy to look up and smile at him. “I’m here for you, hyung!”

“Th-thanks, Gyeommie,” he said a little louder. “M-my name i-is Ch-choi Y-youngjae. M-my r-roommates are...”

“Yah!” Jinyoung cried, jumping up. “You can’t even say my name now?”

“Hyung!” Yugyeom cried, pulling him down. “Leave him alone. I thought he was your best friend.”

“If he was my best friend, he wouldn’t be acting like this!” Jinyoung cried, turning on Yugyeom.

“We’ve only been here for like four days, yet you’re the one who made him like this,” Yugyeom scolded. “Anyway, please continue hyung.”

“N-neh,” Youngjae said, nodding his head in embarrassment. “I-Im Jaebum, a senior, shares a room with me, and Park Jinyoung is in our dorm. Uh, my best friend’s older brother is a famous actor, so I’m really good friends with him.”

“Wah! Really?!” a girl in the room shouted. “Which actor?”

“L K-kim,” Youngjae told her, blushing once again.

“No way! You know L Kim?!” she cried. “That’s so cool!”

“Yah, hyung,” Bam Bam said, causing Youngjae to turn on him. “You know those jerks over there?”

“Th-they’ve b-been my best friends s-since h-highschool,” Youngjae replied, nodding his head.

“That jerk?” Bam Bam said with a frown. “I don’t like them.”

“Let’s move on,” the teacher said, turning to other students. Everyone introduced themselves and it finally came to Yugyeom and Jinyoung.

“Hi, I’m Kim Yugyeom,” Yugyeom said with a small smile as he looked at the class. “My roommates are seniors Mark and Jackson, and I share a room with Bam Bam here. Mm, my oldest brother is a very well known doctor in our city, Kim Sunggyu, and my other brother is the famous actor L Kim, or Kim Myungsoo.”

“You’re lying!” the girl from before cried with a gasp. “They’re your brothers?!”

“They are,” Yugyeom said, nodding his head.

“Wah so cool!” the girl cried as Yugyeom the sulking Jinyoung.

“Your turn, hyung,” Yugyeom told him, poking his arm. “And be nice.”

“Whatever,” Jinyoung said with a sigh. “I’m Park Jinyoung and my roommates are Im Jaebum and Ch-choi Youngjae-”

“Why is your voice cracking?” Yugyeom asked him with a frown.

“Shut up, Yugyeom,” Jinyoung hissed. “Anyway, my father is Park Jinyoung, or JYP, as you all know him.”

“Your father is JYP?!” the same girl cried in disbelief. “Does that mean you know 2PM?!”

“Yeah, I know 2PM,” Jinyoung said, nodding his head. “I also know Miss A and Wonder Girls. And Changmin from 2AM treats me like his younger brother.”

“What?!” the girl cried as the whole class got excited. “You have to introduce them to us sometime!”

“I can probably get something arranged where they come into our class,” Jinyoung said with a small smile. “Yugyeom and Y-youngjae has already met all of them.”

“No way!”

“We have,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter