Truth or Dare

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This better not be some sort of prank,” Jackson whispered as he hung onto Mark’s arm, following slowly behind Jinyoung with Sungjong and Myungsoo leading the way.

“Just shut up, Jackson,” Mark ordered, frantically searching around. “Where could he have gone?”

“We some him disappear on the first floor,” Jinyoung whispered, looking at his hyung. “Myungsoo hyung, will we be able to find him?”

“Just settle down, Jinyoung-ah,” Myungsoo said with a small smile. “We’ll find him, I promise you.”

“I hope so,” Jinyoung whispered, just as a figure popped up in front of them, causing Jackson to let out a high pitched scream.

“What do you want with us?!” Myungsoo shouted, just as a herd of footsteps were heard. “Where’s Youngjae?!”

“What’s going on here?” a voice asked as Sunggyu and the others joined them.

The figure started walking away, causing Myungsoo to follow it in anger. No matter what, he was going to get Myungsoo back. That boy was like a brother to him. He didn’t care about whatever was here. All he cared about was the missing boy.

A closet door popped open, making Jackson scream once again. Myungsoo walked right up to the closet with his two brothers following, only to be greeted with another figure holding Youngjae in it’s arms, it’s hand over the boy’s mouth. Suddenly the lights and five more figures came out. Bam Bam’s eyes widened in surprise as he realized who it was. The boy holding Youngjae let go of said boy, who broke out in laughter. Everyone stared at him in confusion.

“You guys should have seen your faces!” he cried, before slapping his knees and laughing harder.

“Y-yah! What were you doing with Youngjae in that closet?” Jinyoung asked, staring at the guy who was holding him in surprise.

“My hyungs just wanted to pull a prank on you guys,” the boy said, shrugging his shoulders. “Mainly on Youngjae, cause they miss him. But after we brought him into the closet, we informed him of everything that was going on.”

“Y-you’re Park Jimin!” Jinyoung cried, pointing at the boy.

“Yeah, Mr. Obvious,” Jimin said, laughing. “And don’t worry, I didn’t do anything with your boyfriend... Even though I should have... Since it would only be fair... But I’m not that kind of person.”

“Why’d you have to scare us half to death?” Yugyeom asked with a frown.

“It was only a joke, guys,” Youngjae assured them. “I was mad at first too, but forgive them. They just want to have fun.”

“It was pretty funny seeing Jackson scream like that,” Mark said, causing everyone to laugh. “And he was acting all brave and saying there was no such thing as spirits. Yet then all these guys pop up and he’s the world’s biggest scaredy cat!”

“It was perfect,” Myungsoo agreed as they all continued to laugh.

“Jackson Wang, they not so manly man,” Bam Bam said, making everyone laugh even more.

“Guys, you’re not nice,” Jackson said, pouting and crossing his arms. “That’s the worst joke ever.”

“Oh stop complaining, Mr. Jackson Wang,” Mark said with a grin. “Come on, lighten up. Let’s play a game, guys. Let’s play a game and just forget everything that happened. Whether this house is haunted or not, I doubt anything will hurt us. But let’s stay together and have fun.”

“Like what kind of games could we play?” Youngjae asked, plopping down on the ground and pulling Jinyoung with him.

“Truth or dare,” Jimin’s friend, Namjoon said with a wide grin. “There’s like what, eighteen of us? It’s perfect!”

“I don’t know...” Sunggyu said, glancing at his two brothers. “I-”

“Yes! Let’s do it! We’re college students! We need a little risk!” Jackson cheered, nodding his head.

“Hey, three of us aren’t college students,” Woohyun said with a frown. “We’re way older than you, Jackson.”

“Yeah yeah, whatever,” Jackson said, waving him off. “Let’s play! We’ll need something to spin.”

“Err, I have a pencil,” Yugyeom said, glancing at everyone else.

“Did you guys really not bring water or anything?” Jimin asked, before digging into his backpack. “Here, we’ll use a water bottle.”

“You guys have fun,” Sunggyu said, pulling Woohyun away. “We’re going to go find something else to do.”

“Party pooper!” Myungsoo yelled after his older brother, before looking at everyone else. “Alright everyone! Gather in a circle!”

“Wait!” Jimin’s friend, Hoseok cried, pointing at Myungsoo. “You’re L Kim! Why is a famous actor here?!”

“He’s Yugyeom’s older brother,” the youngest boy, Jungkook, said, pointing at Yugyeom.

“Really?! Your older brother is a famous actor?!” Hoseok asked in disbelief.

“Yes yes, I’m famous,” Myungsoo said, waving him off. “Yes I’m hanging out with my kid brother’s college friends. Whatever, let’s just play.”

Everyone then sat in a large circle, talking and laughing to one another. Youngjae was sitting in between his two best friends, making the boy smile widely. It’s been a while since the two of them did something together, because of all the drama. He missed the three of them hanging out together. Maybe they’ll be able to do things together more often, just the three of them.

“Alright, I’ll spin first,” Namjoon said, reaching out for the water bottle. He spun the bottle and then i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter