The Kim Househeld

Forever Young
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Excuse my rant at the end~~~

 

“Let’s go shopping,” Yugyeom suggested as he, Youngjae and Taehyung sat in his bedroom, completely bored.

“I’m poor, Yugyeommie,” Taehyung said with a pout, crossing his arms.

“Are you forgetting who my brothers are?” Yugyeom asked with a smirk. “They’ll pay for us.”

“We’ll pay for you?” a voice asked, causing them to turn and find Myungsoo standing with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised in the doorway. “Don’t be too sure about that, Kim Yugyeom.”

“Oh come on, hyung!” Yugyeom whined. “For Youngjae hyung! And Taehyung hyung!”

“Why would I buy things for Youngjae?” Myungsoo asked. “I always buy things for him!”

“Why WOULDN’T you buy things for Youngjae?” another voice asked as Woohyun walked in with Sunggyu. “I would buy things for Youngjae.”

“Woohyun hyung!” Youngjae cried, jumping up and hugging Woohyun tightly.

“Since when did Youngjae love you so much?” Sunggyu asked with a pout. “He used to get that excited when he saw me.”

“Woohyun hyung is better,” Youngjae said, burying his head in Woohyun’s chest. “And he’s more muscular. And nicer!”

“Yah, he’s my boyfriend!” Sunggyu protested, but Youngjae ignored him and continued to hug Woohyun.

“Cousin hyung!” Taehyung shouted, jumping onto Sunggyu’s back. “Please take me shopping! I don’t have money, hyung! Take me shopping!”

“Fine,” Sunggyu said, pushing Taehyung off his back. “Where did Jimin, Jungkook and Jinyoung go? I didn’t know they left.”

“Err,” Taehyung said with a frown, kicking the ground nervously. “Well, uh, Jinyoung hyung got jealous over Youngjae and Jimin and ran off.... And you know I already kicked Jimin out... I kinda made him uncomfortable and he and Jungkook left.”

“Aish,” Sunggyu said with a sigh. “Alright boys, get in the car. We’ll go shopping.”

“YAY!” Youngjae and Taehyung cheered together, rushing out the door and leaving Yugyeom with his brothers and Woohyun.

“Well, I guess we better go after them,” Sunggyu said with a laugh. “Myung, are you coming?”

“Nah,” Myungsoo said, shaking his head. “I’ll just stick here and hang out with JiA and Taejin.”

“Alright, suit yourself,” Sunggyu said, before pulling the other two out. “Let’s go, boys. The crazies are waiting for us.”

 

...

 

“I feel bad for Youngjae,” Jimin said with a frown as he and Jungkook sat in the campus cafeteria, snacking on some nachos. “Everything’s go so badly for him.”

“We should talk to Jinyoung hyung,” Jungkook suggested. “Talk to him. Knock some sense into him. We all know how much Youngjae hyung loves him.”

“What are you two doing back?” a voice asked as their friends joined them at the table. “I thought you were with Taehyung... Where is Taehyung anyway?”

“Hey Jin hyung,” Jimin said with a small smile. “Taehyung... He’s mad at me...”

“Why is Taehyung mad at you?” Hoseok asked with a frown. “Does he ever get mad? What happened?”

“Hyung... kinda did something to upset me,” Jungkook replied with a sigh. “It pissed off Taehyung, and he kicked Jimin hyung out of his cousin’s house. And I... I decided to go with Jimin hyung. I didn’t want him to be alone.”

“Yeah,” Jimin whispered, nodding his head in agreement, before spotting someone in the distance. “One second, YAH, PARK JINYOUNG! GET OVER HERE!”

“Hyung,” Jungkook said with a frown.

“You’re right, we need to talk to him,” Jimin said with a sigh. “He upset Youngjae, and I don’t like seeing Youngjae like that.”

“Well you-”

“What do you want?” a voice asked as Jinyoung and Jaebum made their way over to them.

“Sit,” Jimin ordered, pointing at the two empty spots at their table. “I want to talk with you.”

“Hey Jinyoung!” another voice said as Bam Bam, Mark and Jackson came running over to them as well. “Why are you back? Where’s Youngjae and Yugyeom?”

“Don’t talk about Youngjae in front of me!” Jinyoung snapped.

“We’re talking about Youngjae,” Jimin said with crossed arms, glaring at him. “You hurt him, Park Jinyoung. You hurt him bad.”

“Yeah, and you hurt Jungkook!” Jinyoung shouted, pointing at the boy’s boyfriend.

“And we made up,” Jungkook interrupted him. “Jimin hyung apologized and I forgave him. It was just a mistake on his part. He doesn’t even like Taehyung’s sister. He was just trying to get her to stop clinging on him! Yugyeom and Youngjae even hooked us up! We’re happy, hyung.”

“He’s right,” Jimin said, nodding his head. “Kookie and I are dating now, because we fixed things instead of yelled at eachother. And we all know Youngjae cares about you, more than anything. He is IN LOVE with you! You broke his heart, Park Jinyoung. I suggest you go fix it. He’s devastated because of you.”

“How can we be happy when he still has feelings for you?!” Jinyoung snapped, glaring at Jimin.

“People will always still have lingering feelings for their first love,” Jimin said with a sigh. “I know I still do, but that doesn’t make them any less loyal to the ones they are in a relationship with. Youngjae cares about me, yes, but he only sees me as a friend. However, he sees YOU as EVERYTHING to him. He needs you, Park Jinyoung. Don’t ruin things with him. That won’t solve anything.”

“Jimin’s right,” Bam Bam said, turning on Jinyoung. “I know, because Jimin is my best friend, and so is Youngjae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter