Hyemi

Healing The Broken Wings

(Hyemi’s POV)

 

“In a small, white boat in the blue sky… are a cinnamon tree and a rabbit…,” I was singing my favorite children song, Pan Tal (Half Moon), while vacuuming the rooms. I was doing all the chores again while the others were all busy of their own selves for the weekend.

“Doing a partner project at my partner’s house.” – Minnie

“Like usual, part-time job at Choco’s Café.” – Yunnie

“Visiting our parents for the day!” – Harunnie and Sohyunnie

“At the library, studying.” – Heeunnie

“Off to space again (sleeping)!” – Jiminnie

“A date with my boyfriend~” – Ahra

 

And Minsuh, Jerry and Soomin went to do their own work outdoors and The B.A.P had this training – there was only me in the dorm doing all the work that Mrs. Sangri asked US to do.

It has been a week now after the school and the dorm reopened. This building was filthy and I couldn’t do it all my own.

Even though I felt that it was unfair, I finished all the work – wiping the glasses, washing the dishes, sweeping the dirt away, taking all the trashes away and more.

After finishing all the chores, I sat on the couch that smelled nice and rested, worn-out. I looked up at the ceiling, feeling empty.

“What to do next?” I asked myself and after that I closed my eyes and dozed.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Hyemi… hey, wake up.”

I slowly wake up and when I did I saw Himchan’s face close to mine. “YAH!” I was surprised to see him there and I got up and realized that I was on my bed – in my room!

Himchan stood and explained, “You were sleeping on the couch, so I carried you here.” What?! He did?! I was embarrassed – and my cheeks were burning hot. I was carried as if like I’m a baby! No… I never wanted to be carried like I’m still a kid! That was embarrassing!

“You shouldn’t! You-you… should just let me sleep on the couch!”

“But then everyone could see your cute self when you’re sleeping.”

 

Oh no. The heat was rising up and I could feel that my whole face was heating. I was speechless – I couldn’t think of anything to reply him on that.

I couldn’t look at him. I didn’t want to look at him. He chuckled and was about to leave the room. Then he stopped and turned with his pointer up on the air, “Ah… you forgot to water the flowers.”

What?! I quickly stood and was about to do so but Himchan stopped me, clasping his hands on my shoulders.

“You rest. I’ll do it for you,” he told me with a cute smile on his face. I shake my head, telling him no.

“We’ll do it together,” I said, pouting.

 

I left the room before him and then he followed along.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a/n: I changed the story a little to make it longer but still… it’s still short!