Sohyun

Healing The Broken Wings

(Sohyun’s POV)

 

Math, math, math… I hate this subject – I mean like who doesn’t? Maybe you, I guess. I’ve been studying all day at school alone with Sehun at the empty classroom.

He offered to help me but he fell asleep waiting for me to finish my work.

He transferred to this school like months ago and his name is already famous in the entire school or probably the whole neighborhood. But he’s called the ‘Cold Prince’ for not wanting attentions from others like back at the time when girls started to flock around him. He told them off and glared at them with cold, sharp eyes that made a chill under their spine. Even though the girls did stop flocking around him, many still have a crush on him and think that his act of coldness is HOT.

I just don’t understand them.

Thinking about that, I stared Sehun’s face that was light and calm-looking, his eyes were sleeping and his hair was a little messy. I wanted to touch him, I don’t know why but I had the urge to do so.

I hesitated and pulled my hands back and stood. What am I doing?! I turned around and looked through the window, that shows the sun was about to set. The orange-colored sky was beautiful that it shines the whole neighborhood, sharing its color.

Suddenly, I felt someone was hugging me from behind, putting his arms around me – it was Sehun!

“Wha-!?”

“I’m cold, Sohyun.”

 

I know he was lying, but well who cares?

“Sohyun, I’m sorry for hugging you.”

I put his arms away from me and smiled at him. He eyes showed his guilt. “How about we go home now?” I asked him, knowing that it was already late and the school was about to closed for the night.

Sehun nodded and then bit his lower lip. He was hesitating on something so I asked him, “What’s the matter?”

“Can I walk you home?” I laughed at him. Is he THAT shy to ask that simple question?

I wiped my corner eye that was slipping a tear after having a great laugh. Sehun’s cheeks were red, looking embarrassed.

“Yes. Of course yes.”

 

He walked me back to the dorm and the sky became dark, telling both of us that it was already night time. We arrived at the front door where Himchan, Yongguk, Youngjae, Hara and Jimin was there about to enter the dorm too.

“Hey, Sohyun… and Sehun?” Yongguk’s brows narrowed when he noticed I was with the famous Cold Prince. “Sehun was walking me home,” I explained to the questioned friends of mine and they only nodded, awkwardly.

They went inside leaving the both of us alone. I turned and looked at Sehun and thanked him as I bowed.

When I was about to stood tall again, Sehun kissed my forehead that made me shocked.

My eyes widened to that sudden action and stared at Sehun who was smirking.

“Sweet dreams, Sohyun.” He turned away and left me speechless.

 

My cheeks were burning HOT!