Ahra

Healing The Broken Wings

(Ahra’s POV)

 

What the heck?! Why is there a math test just after a week school reopened?! I groaned feeling crossed as I rechecked my answers that I wrote on the paper.

I was practicing my math skills and I still wasn’t sure if my answers were correct – after all I am the worst in MATH. Guh… just by saying that name really makes me grossed.

“I’m back!” I quickly stood hearing the greeting from my boyfriend, Zelo! I pulled him, taking him to the balcony where I was studying.

He was stunned by my sudden actions and sat as I forced him too. “Stay here,” I told him and went into the kitchen to get some drinks.

I took a can of soda and two empty glasses, putting it on a tray. I walked slowly back to the balcony where Zelo was. He was looking at my math papers and his brows furrowed.

Then he tilted his head to look at me, “You are really bad at this! How can you get wrong just by adding 2 with 6?” I frowned and then put the tray on another table beside us, “You know me. I hate math.”

“Then you have to like it if you want to score in it.” I pouted to how Zelo advised me with a smirk on his face. He patted my head, gently and then corrected my errors.

 

As he was explaining, my mouth was O-shaped and my head was nodding listening to every of his words. Then I turned to look at him as the sunlight lightened his face – it glowed.

He’s an angel… sigh…

He was really well-suited to be a hot teacher, teaching me… Why did I think of that?! My cheeks were getting hotter – I was BLUSHING!

 

Zelo turned and saw me whose face was all red. “Are you okay? Is this explaining making you dizzy?” he asked me, worried. I shook my head, covering my face with both of my hands, embarrassed. He put his hand forehead – that made my body heat increases more.

“You’re sick!”

“NO!!”

 

He was once again stunned to hear me shout. “I-I’m not sick… I’m just…,” I stuttered. I didn’t want to tell him what I was thinking. It was too embarrassing. Please… I wish there is something insignificant that can save me right now.

GROWL

 

Suddenly my stomach sounded. What?! This is much more embarrassing than before!! This was because of not eating breakfast and was busying being stressed on math the whole day. I closed my eyes tightly as the heat rises. Zelo chuckled and then stood. “You stay here, I got something for you when I was out,” he stated and then went off inside the building leaving me who was covering my whole face from blushing.

 

While I was covering my eyes, Zelo called for me, “Hey, open your eyes. You can’t eat with your eyes closed, you know.”

I peeked and saw the papers were not on the table anymore but FOOD! There were potato chips, crispy chicken wings, nuggets… I could feel I was drooling.

“I bought this knowing that you’ll be really hungry.” I stood and hugged Zelo, giving him a peck on his cheek.

 

Zelo really understands me. He treats me like a princess, knowing my needs and wants. “You’re just going to kiss me on the cheek?” he said, pouting. This guy…

I lost to him and gave him a smooch.

 

GROWL

 

“You better eat,” he said pulling his lips away from mine after hearing my stomach grumbled.

 

GROWL

 

This time it wasn’t my stomach, it was his! I laughed at him as his cheeks reddened. His lips twitched at the corner.

 

“I’m hungry. I want to eat you.” I looked at him, eyes wide. “Just joking…” Then he smirked looking like a hungry wolf,

 

“I’ll wait after you eat your breakfast.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

a/n: Yeah! Another update and this time about Zelo! >w< So next will be about Sehun!!