Introduction and Minrin

Healing The Broken Wings

Nice to meet you, you! If you have read BOIC or LOVE STORY – XwX before, you probably know my ways on writing fan fictions. 

Choose your character: 1. Ahra (Zelo) 2. Min Rin (Chanyeol) 3. Sohyun (Sehun) 4. Eunah/Yuna (Kai) 5. Hyemi (Himchan)

Click each names to go to the link where you can read more about them. Remember who you are as you read the story. If you are impatient to know what's your story, you can skip to their names at the chapters list. Enjoy MY STORY - XwX : Healing the Broken Wings! 

PS: POV is a shortcut for Point of View.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Minrin’s POV)

 

Dangit! My bed hair was still sticking up above me after a thousand times of combing it down. Finally, I managed to stop it from sticking out as I look at my reflection from the mirror, checking my school uniform and my perfectly arranged hairstyle.

It was April, another year in TS High School. I was promoted to 3rd year along with my other classmates. The dormitory will once again open after closing for the holiday.

“This is my final year. I have to work hard,” I cheered for myself.

I went downstairs and greeted my two lovable parents who were sitting at the dining table, waiting for me to join breakfast with them. I planted my hands on my mother’s shoulders and kissed her cheek as a morning greeting. I looked at my father who was beside her and kissed him too.

I smiled to see two empty seats at the table – I sat on one of them and ate the sunny side-up egg that mother prepared for me.

 

“Are you going to take that part-time job that your friend offered you?” my mother asked me, reminding me about Yuna’s offer.

I swallowed the food that was in my mouth before I could answer her, “Yeah. I’m going to take it.”

“Are you sure? You have a big exam this year – can you really handle all that pressure?”

“Yup.”

I drank the glass of water that was put beside my plate. I noticed there was a lunchbox with colorful patterns on it that was sitting on the counter.

“Is that Minji’s new lunchbox?” I stood and took a look it, feeling excited. “Minji would be really happy to see this!” I turned around, holding the box, looking at mother with a bright happy face.

Both of my parents smiled at me, knowing that I was really happy – and I WAS!

 

After breakfast, I quickly got up on my feet, leaving the house with a cheerful goodbye. I held the lunchbox carefully not wanting anything inside it to spill.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went inside the Ju Hospital, going to the usual room to meet my ill 9 year old little sister, Minji.

She has been staying in that place for almost a year now. The doctor told us that she has a medium staged brain tumor that could cause death if it’s not treated, professionally. It is needed to be removed. This is why my parents worked different kinds of job just wanting to pay as much as they can for Minji’s treatment and my education – and I want to help them.

 

I went into the room and saw Minji was daydreaming, looking at the window that lets her see the wonderful bright sky. She must be missing the outdoor life as for she has been stuck in that gloomy room and rarely go outside.

I didn’t want to interrupt her daydreaming – I walked slowly and quietly towards Minji and put the newly colorful lunchbox on her lap and sat on the guest chair beside the patient’s bed.

Minji was surprised feeling the sudden heaviness on her lap and then smiled brightly to see her big sister was there.

“Unnie!”

“Hello, Minji.”

“Are mama and papa still working?”

I only nodded, feeling my heart clenching painfully. It is true that our parents weren’t able to see her much because of the lot of work they had to do. This made me want to do more.

I can’t just let my parents do all the hard work until Minji can’t even see them anymore. I kissed my little sister’s forehead and told her, “They’ll soon see Minji again. Minji, mama and papa will talk and talk all day.”

I hugged her as she smiles at me.

 

“I missed all of you.”

“We missed you too.”

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Hey, Minnie!” I jolted, surprised to found Chanyeol behind me. This is the first time we talked to each other at school.

We usually chat through SMS or calls. It kind of felt awkward talking to him now.

The first bell rang and I was still at the hallway about to go to my new classroom. After checking our new classes, I was very excited to know that I’m still in the same class with Hyemi and the others. I couldn’t wait to see them – I never expect to see him first.

We were quiet until the bell rang lasted. He probably felt that it was awkward too.

“Well, this is awkward,” he said with a little smile. I chortled, “Yeah… we usually talk through phone.”

I noticed that he was smiling at me, handsomely.

“I actually wanted to talk to you ever since I transferred here,” he stated. “But you’ve been avoiding me.”

“I’m not!” I quickly respond. I never had the idea to avoid him. Even if I do – why would I?

 

He chuckled seeing my reaction, “Of course. Why am I stupid? Why would a girl want to avoid a hot guy like me?”

Bleh! I wanted to vomit at that moment. What a loser! Without me noticing, we were like our usual self just like in our chats – unlike before we were being awkward at each other.

“Hey, hey! Are you deaf? Didn’t you hear the first bell had ringed? Go back to your classrooms now!” Mr. Kim was standing between us, looking angry as usual.

 

Following his orders, we parted ways back to our classrooms.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a/n: Changed a bit. Wanting the story go with the flow.