First Day pt. 2

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room kept in silence for a few moment. Yoojin looked at them with sad eyes.

"Ehmm.. I finished already." Yoojin said to inform the judges if they hadn't get that. YG stared at her straight in the eyes. He leaned in from his seat at looked at her seriously.

"What's your objective joining YG?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"Why did you choose to audition in YG?" He elaborated his question.

"I... I know I can't sing. B-but I want to join YG because the artists seem can explore theirselves better." Yoojin replied politely.

Se7en smiled when he heard her answer.

*Now he's laughing because I realize how bad I am.* Yoojin thought.

"Had you ever sing in front of others? Getting some feedback?" Gummy asked curiously.

"Uh.. No. I hadn't." Yoojin replied weakly.

"Okay. Yoojin-ssi. I won't blindly compliment you. The fact that your voice slightly unstable is unavoidable." YG commented. Yoojin's already flattened her shoulders.

"But your voice is quiet different. Although it has the common color but something make it different from the common one." He added. "It we'll be our honor to have a trainee like you."

"Ne, algesseumnida." Yoojin replied with a disappointed tone and ready to walk out the room.

"Uh, Han Yoojin-ssi?" YG called her who already got the door. Yoojin turned around.

"You didn't hear him? You passed." Masta Wu said and laughed out loud at her blankness. She immediately brightened an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter