Genius B.I

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin had been waiting for an hour yet Jiyeon and Hanbin hadn't appear for the practice they'd been promised for. Yoojin already tried her hardest to practice alone. Looking at the mirror, she still felt her moves were awkward.

*Why can't I make the same move like others did?* Yoojin frustratedly grumbled.

---

Two hours had passed and none of the two promised trainees came to help Yoojin practicing.

"Well, let's practice on our own more." Yoojin stood up imbalancely. She had been practicing for the whole hours and felt the world quiet turning around her. She missed her step and ready to fall but a hand caught her.

Yoojin whom tightly close her eyes earlier started to open it slowly. A beautiful feature crossed in front of her sight and she was mesmerized by him.

"What are you looking at?" The boy hissed rudely, Yoojin immediately blinked at his statement. " At least stand up straight you idiot."

Junhoe let go Yoojin's arm and she felt to the training room's floor. Yoojin didn't say a word and immediately stood up on her feet.

"Who are you?" Yoojin asked.

"Trainee. Just like you." He said softly. Not all girl are as cool as her when they met Junhoe. He is one of the popular guy in YG and most of the girls act cute in front of him. But Yoojin did not.

"Ah. Sunbaenim, probably?" Yoojin asked cluelessly.

"No need for formality." He said. "You are the girl who failed the dance evaluation, did you?"

Yoojin was on her position to practice again but immediately turned to Junhoe. She stared at him sadly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter