Lack of Preserverance

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dashi!"

3 AM. In the early morning, someone could heard the scary insist from dance room number two of the third floor. The good thing was no one will notice as everyone already fast asleep.

Han Yoojin had a hard time to inhale some breath. She was literally covered by sweat. Listening to Hanbin's yell would be the worst nightmare she had ever had. And she didn't imagine that being a trainee will be that hard.

"I say, AGAIN!" Hanbin shouted even louder. Yoojin tried to stand on her feet.

One step.

Two step.

She slipped. Falling down to the floor. It was painful but it was nothing compared to the killing aura behind her.

Hanbin just had enough of her clumsiness and if he was supposed to train her more, he'd rather quit.

"You know, lazy girl? I accept this request because I was curious about what kind of trainee to be priviliged with this special treatment. If you just want to shove your on the floor, I bet there are a lot more trainees who are desperate to get in to YG and willing to give their all rather than slow-minded person like you." Hanbin hissed.

Stabbed right in her insecurity, Yoojin clenched her fist. She had been trying her best to the extend that she lost control of her feet. They are even cramp that time.

"Won't you stand on your feet?" Hanbin exclaimed, quiet annoyed.

Yoojin held back her tears while figuring out how to move the painful cram feet. She just couldn't. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter