Her Singing

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monthly evaluation.

After the last incident after first dancing practice, Yoojin didn't hear anything from Hanbin and Jiyeon. Though living in the same dorm, she never met Jiyeon. Whenever she texted for a dance practice, she never respond.

This monthly evaluation, Yoojin just could try her very best. Preparing a song and a dance on her own.

"Yah, Yoojin-ah, how is your dance class?" Yoora asked. Yoojin cringed.

"Well, a little bit shouting in here and there. I hope I can do better that the practice." Yoojin softly replied. She never knew trainee life could be so lonely.

A group of evaluators went into the studio. There was their vocal trainers, dance trainers and of course the CEO of the building, Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim.

Yoojin stared at the first groups to be evaluated at that time. They were from the upper dance class and performing a dance while dancing. She heard something about Jennie Kim which is one of the infamous trainee of the house and indeed she is fabolous.

It was when Jiyeon appeared before Yoojin evaluation. Yoojin smiled at her yet she even didn't look at her.

"What did I do wrong...?" Yoojin gloomily mumbled to herself.

As someone who instantly placed to the advance class, Jiyeon of course astonished everyone in the room, especially Yoojin. But the panelist was not really impressed with the performance.

"You did dance well, Kang Jiyeon-ssi. But there is something in your today

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter