Justified

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin was busy in recording studio when his soon-to-be band mates walked into the room.

"Leader, good morning." Bobby greeted cheerfully. Hanbin just replied with a slight "hm". Though overdrove by the new song, he could hear his mates whispering about things. One or two words caught his attention such as 'new trainee' and 'dance room number two'.

"I heard Junhoe found her laid on the floor, unconscious."

"Was she practicing the whole night?"

"Nah, infirmary staff said things like prolonged cramp of the ankles or kind of."

"Who?" Hanbin suddenly jumped into the conversation. His heart suddenly raced as the old memory of someone's injury flashed in his mind.

"The one who couldn't dance, you know?" Jinhwan replied absent-mindedly.

Deg.

His heart was literally skipped a bit. Was she hurt when he left her?

Damn.

***

With her back on the edge of the bed, Yoojin smiled weakly to the doctor.

"Thank you very much. I can move my feet already." Yoojin said.

"Your welcome. But you should warm the muscle up before practicing in the future, kay?"

"Ne, kamsahamnida" Yoojin bowed a little. She turned her sight to the mighty Junhoe next to her. "You found me?"

"I thought you were dead." He sarcastically hissed on her question. Yoojin rolled her eyes and chuckled a little.

"Thank you. I was unable to move my feet yet I was so sleepy. Hhe" Yoojin tried to explain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter