New Family

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting from today, Yoojin supposed to live in the dorm. She held the key that she had from the agency earlier. Right when she wanted to open the door. Someone opened the door from the inside.

A girl with pretty face and petite body walked out the dorm. Yoojin immediately bowed at her and greeted her sincerely.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Yoojin said. The girl looked at her from head to toe and gave her a disgusting look. Yoojin blinked her eyes in confusion.

The door immediately opened again and a girl with cute appearance stood in front of her.

"Ah! Who is this? New artist?" The girl asked kindly. "Come, come. We just had our lunch. I think we bought one for you."

"Ah, really? Thank you very much." Yoojin bowed once again. The girl smiled cutely.

"My name is Jung Yoora. What's yours?" She asked.

"I'm Han Yoojin. Nice to meet you." Yoojin replied.

"Neh, Yoojin-ssi." Yoora said. She led Yoojin to the living room and and let her put her bags near the couch. Yoojin looked around the dorm and saw many photos near the TV.

*The girl earlier...* Yoojin thought as she saw her photo.

"Her name is Kang Jiyeon. She is the first in my trainee class. She's bubbly and cheerful. I think you'll like her." Yoora said. Yoojin just cringed at the thought of her disgusted look.

"Well, I had dancing class at night. What about you?" She asked gleefully. Yoojin looked for the schedule she just had before going to the dorm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter