First Dance Class

What Makes Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was after th dinner time when Yoora and Yoojin already changed for the class. Somehow, Yoojin felt burdened since the first class was dancing class and after that she had the vocal class.

"Yoora-ssi, what do we do in Dancing Class?" Yoojin asked, a little bit worried. Yoora took her bag and looked at her with convincing smile.

"Don't worry. The first thing they do is classifying our level. Then the class started in different level." She explained and encircled her arm in Yoojin arm.

*wish everything turn well.*

But things wouldn't.

 

***

 

Yoojin was sitting on the floor near the edge of the dance class room. Mirror was everywhere. Yoora had to go to her class since she was in level 4.

The pretest just started. The fourth new trainee was dancing on the rythm. She was the best of all. Yoojin stared at her, awed. She got level 3 in advanced.

"Han Yoojin-ssi." The instructor called her name. Yoojin walked to the front and started to feel nervous again.

"Now I played the music and you can start dancing freestyle." He said. Yoojin just nodded and held her interdigitated hands nervously.

The song started, 2NE1's Crush.

*How am I supposed to dance?!* Yoojin screamed inside her head. The instructor glared at her while piercing his eyes at her.

"Yah! Dance!" He shouted.

Yoojin bit her lower lips and started to move her body.

A group of people walked into the room and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter